Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pottential 10X or more?  (Read 923 times)
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ETHEREUM POTTENTIAL,
IF AFTER OCTOBER - WILL PUMPS (SIMILAR TO 2017) WHAT WILL BE ETH MAX PRICE?

i know its only speculation, but i want know bitcointalk users predicts. but really predicts

You are right! But the trick is that you will not know where is the bottom. ETH can go below 200 easily or can move to 800 and then go to 50 USD.

The whole market has a very low liquidity so its highly manipulated.
LashaUntold

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

i know its only speculation, but i want know bitcointalk users predicts. but really predicts

You are right! But the trick is that you will not know where is the bottom. ETH can go below 200 easily or can move to 800 and then go to 50 USD.

The whole market has a very low liquidity so its highly manipulated.

What will minimal price for you? I think if ETH go down to 100$ - I will sell my house and buy more ETH Cheesy  I am 100% trusted in crypto. And eth to.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

ethereum has dumped very much far down, I think there will be a massive pump against ethereum prices and potentially will rise up to no more than 10x, probably will only rise at the highest price of 6x from the current price. maybe in the near future ethereum will still be dumped even deeper, it could potentially increase 10x or even higher.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

10x ethereum means a price more than $2000 that simply is impossible for this token to happen purely based on its unlimited supply! it is like expecting  grains of sand to be worth $2000 each. not to mention that these days other ICO platforms are gaining more popularity and are growing to replace ethereum.
even a big pump can not get the price that high.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

i have no doubt ETH is capable of multiplying your profit but its just not the right time to buy still. the price could really dip to $50 as what I've read on the telegram group i'm with. there is no assurance for greater profit right now and you might just have to wait for maybe 2 years before ETH is going to rise up again. this is the speculation of those guys who i think knew this market well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

That's what everybody expects. Although I have always been bad news about ETH in the last period, I think it will rise.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

it's too early to expect ethereum to reach $2000, that means 10x of the current price, it's too difficult. survive and recover is the main thing that must be achieved, the important thing is eth can rise and can exceed the current price.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

No, currently Ethereum is having a big problems and if they not be solved Ethereum will fall badly. Hope that Vitalik Buterin is enough smart to solve it.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

that may happen. but not yet. The crypto is a bit of a benefit and the eth is a little bit too know. and many do not know the nature of it, especially and it's a wallet. the time will come when the price of ethaneum will reach that.

Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

There is no limit to how high a digital currency an rise.
But on a plausible note, I predict it can get to $700, that's about 3X of the current value.
Ludmila72

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

yes, becouse now is only 200$ per eth. and 2000 is possible. i think so
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:13:42 PM

its possible and i am hoping..ethereum price currently @ 230USD, first time saw this price from January 2019.. bull market is on?hmm think so

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:36:02 PM

eth has a lot of potential, maybe it can be 10x but it must go on for some time to come. and it can't easily increase significantly, so I think eth still has potential
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

eth has a lot of potential, maybe it can be 10x but it must go on for some time to come. and it can't easily increase significantly, so I think eth still has potential
ethereum's potential is still very large. you can see the growth that occurs in ethereum. if bitcoin has increased higher than now it is possible, etheruem can rise 10x from now. but to achieve that, I think it will take longer. still be patient.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

i think ETH does has a small chance to be pumped x10 but don't put too much hope it will happen soon because the market is not fully recover yet and the world need more time to apply ETH or other altcoins in real life more frequent before it can be pumped more than 1000$, i guess we can have double the profit if we start investing in ETH from today.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:55:41 PM

i think ETH does has a small chance to be pumped x10 but don't put too much hope it will happen soon because the market is not fully recover yet and the world need more time to apply ETH or other altcoins in real life more frequent before it can be pumped more than 1000$, i guess we can have double the profit if we start investing in ETH from today.
Long term goals will bring this things to happen, no one can give an accurate assumptions but with how the market is moving and how the value is again starting to move up, we will see more rise and X10 will be there but not that fast, a lots of money needed for the market to bring that huge pumped.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:27:05 PM

If ethereum follows their white paper like maximum supply limit also if they implement proposed Casper POS then there will be a huge chance of increasing its time even more than 10x . But when it will happen nobody sure about.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:56:40 PM

calculating the potential of giving the development is not been calculated by anyone very easily because we don't know about the unstable market in all the time so getting the profit incident changes is the better of success so you need to think like that forgetting the success.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:15:06 PM

Ethereum may not grow the way it did in 2017 but that do not mean it is not going to grow to were it was in 2017. I have hope in ethereum and that is why I have been following what is happening in ethereum market and I do believe it holds a lot for us in future.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:29:45 PM

I suppose the 2 questions are: a) how big will smart contacts be? and b) will ETH be the dominant smart contract platform?
My answers are:
a) I think that smart contracts will transform the way we live our lives, they will lead to automation on an unprecedented scale, driven largely by proliferation of IoT devices as 'smart cities' become a reality, and
b) ETH is the current #1 platform, has active and competent devs and a clear roadmap to PoS (which is far more sustainable long-term than PoW). Competitors that claim to offer superior tech are largely unproven, and whilst they may offer much, they haven't yet shown it.

... so I think ETH has potential to be huge, along with BTC and XRP. I know it is a boring prediction, but I can't see anything supplanting these as top 3.
... and 10x for ETH? Extremely likely.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: