Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3323 times)
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

No, I don't fully believe in the experts' predictions for the price of bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin is not stable, it will make it difficult to predict, and I don't want to bet on profits and losses in other people's predictions.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 06:31:49 PM by Kick

I don't believe in predictions of experts about the bitcoin price. I do not think anyone can predict exactly and precisely what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future. If you believe other opinions, maybe you will be lost and maybe it gives false expectations for you instead of gaining. So it is better to find your own research about coins and not to buy with their stupid advice about the value of bitcoins. The only thing that needs to be done is to wait for a bright future.

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I’m also not trusting any prediction so if I found any prediction then I analysis that prediction myself. In 2018 most of predictions going wrong it will be better to check properly before following that prediction.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

No! No!! No!!! There is no expert when it comes to Bitcoin price prediction. Everyone will always want to pose to be an expert in order to seek attention or be consulted by other upcoming smaller projects. Every prediction this year has hit the rock.
amar786

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

i personally not believe in any opinion from any expert bitcoin is simply relay on simple rule of economic demand and supply rule as demand of bitcoin gone high this year but btc also going through some legal issues this year. many of the countries accepts bitcoin and many have bitcoin in consultation yet. hope 2019 will be the greater year for bitcoin as btc will be legal in many countries of the world. although block chain technology is best for the future transaction and it will never be stop now . every country would accept this as time passes.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Experts are always good at market predictions and their predictions always are true concerning how the market is going to be. I do believe in their predictions.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:38:09 AM

I do not believe that the price predictions made by anyone even by the reason, bitcoin can not control or control it, so how will we know what bitcoin will look like in the future, but the belief that there will be good news later this year I still put hope even though it doesn't fully see the market still sluggish and the world economy is still chaotic, many countries experiencing crisis and weakening of their currency exchange rates at least have an impact on reducing investor interest to join, I hope there will be a breakthrough that will attract many good investors the old or the beginner so that the price of bitcoin rises again and the market gets excited again
Bitfling

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

I never believe others people prediction, i am depending on my own research in internet. But we can use "expert" prediction as our second opinion before we decide choosing a coin or token.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

They make predictions about bitcoin and its market based upon non relevant information because most of them have messed up the crypto market with share market and other investments so they predict bitcoin prices in the future by considering the same facts we used to do in such markets but it is an ineffective approach to determine what will happen to bitcoin and I think bitcoin holders are the key to predict how its price will change because main fact to change its price is demand and no major reason can drop or increase its price according to my understanding     

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

Well we can say that the so called experts is already changing the way they see how bitcoin's price gonna end this year,

https://blokt.com/news/mike-novogratz-pours-water-on-bullish-crypto-forecasts-says-bitcoin-wont-cross-9000-by-year-end

For those who are not familiar with Mike Novogratz, he used to be a perma bull but seems he can no longer shout another all time high (ATH) this year because he knows that we won't get to there no matter how much he try to influence the market by his bold prediction.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

I do not believe that the price predictions made by anyone even by the reason, bitcoin can not control or control it, so how will we know what bitcoin will look like in the future, but the belief that there will be good news later this year I still put hope even though it doesn't fully see the market still sluggish and the world economy is still chaotic, many countries experiencing crisis and weakening of their currency exchange rates at least have an impact on reducing investor interest to join, I hope there will be a breakthrough that will attract many good investors the old or the beginner so that the price of bitcoin rises again and the market gets excited again
true! predictions are still predictions they are not a solid basis but we can be guided and hinted with those predictions and confirmed it through oue due deligence and own research to calculate how probable the prediction is, so for me prediction is not a baf thing at all. Smiley

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

Probably not. I do not believe to anyone here they are experts in cryptocurrency. Because we all know that noone can ever predict what will be the price of bitcoin.
I never believe it too, like you cause no one can predict even experts can say about the price value of bitcoin. Bitcoin price value is very unpredictable we didn't know when it's up or down.
Bytem3

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

Mike Novogratz recenty changed his bullish Bitcoin price to a more conservative one and said we wont see Bitcoin above $9,000 this year but in Q1 or Q2 2019.

https://coincodex.com/article/2448/mike-novogratz-adjusts-2018-prediction-for-btc-i-dont-think-it-breaks-9000/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

The experts' predictions about bitcoin are one of the parts that we must pay attention to, even though it is not supposed to be fully trusted. For me, predictions are the input for me to be able to make a decision in investing in bitcoin, but in the end I still believe more in what I believe when it's time to sell or buy and also hold back bitcoin.
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

never believe if someday reach $xxx or whatever is that. im just believe market increase or decrease if see the graphic on time. ill sell if just sell the price make me earn profit, and hold if the price is too low.
crypto risk is in your hand, not in expert peopl le hand, so just believe in yourself

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Experts can predict market, but crypto market is totally can change their vector because there easy to manipulate with them

melallgarant2015

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Predictions are the way of losing money! Now I am free, I do things in my own research! I am not sure but I think those experts
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Predictions are the way of losing money! Now I am free, I do things in my own research! I am not sure but I think those experts
if in my opinion, the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted by anyone because bitcoin is flucfuative, which fluctuates quickly. so if you believe it is okay but you don't be disappointed if it's posted that day it's all a lie.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Yes and No I don't litterally know what to trust anymore..... Embarrassed

Yes because there's a lot of bitcoin users I know that still believing on it also the older bitcoin users I know, they're saying that those predictions by those experts and youtubers are true.

But on the other hand...

No because you can't literally use those predictions on the future, Most likely the youtubers pretending that they had a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, just get your own research because that will be the only thing you can use to live in this crypto world.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

all opinions or predictions of experts are just a research that they think will happen, we can also have our own research and can think like experts. I don't fully trust what they say about prices ahead. and only consider it as motivation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: