Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite Revolutionary/ Disruptive blockchain crypto project in market?  (Read 219 times)
cau (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

Do you guys mind sharing your most advanced/ revolutionary project out there in crypto in your opinion? (outside ETH and BTC)

By far, ELA, MAID, EOS are the projects imo....
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

Do you guys mind sharing your most advanced/ revolutionary project out there in crypto in your opinion? (outside ETH and BTC)

You wont know advanced until you spend 5 minutes looking at Quant Network. Its going to connect the entire crypto ecosystem connecting all major chains.
cau (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:50:50 AM

Agreed.! MApps will be the way forward... missed it
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

I think BAT
Because it is suitable as the currency of the future, BAT is a platform that improves the effectiveness of digital advertising. BAT has a browser that is brave, When users use this browser, their information will be kept confidential, It's like the incognito mode of chrome. The team is also experienced and knowledgeable about technology
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

You wont know advanced until you spend 5 minutes looking at Quant Network. Its going to connect the entire crypto ecosystem connecting all major chains.

It will really be a breakthrough but is only useful for as long as one chain to dominate the rest does not exist. In time I don't see there being many chains that are actively used because there's little reason to use an inferior blockchain when superior ones exist.

coinalyze

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

For me BAT
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I will share with friends in this forum, if my friends have free time, take the time to read and observe the projects below:
1.Paygine
2.Mycryptobank
3.Monvid
4.Foresting
5.Tron
6.Eos
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

I think golem is worth of mentioning. They have solid plans and interesting project. We will see how it develops in the future though. A lot of potential in a supercomputer sphere.
cau (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I think golem is worth of mentioning. They have solid plans and interesting project. We will see how it develops in the future though. A lot of potential in a supercomputer sphere.

I would rate SONM higher than Goelm Smiley... but both are good
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

i see an potential in Vice Industry Token (VIT), although they move on an adult industry, I think their project is really unique. they will pay for everyone for attention, like watching a video, comment, likes, etc.

urbanet74

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

Nano, Holochain, Iota
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

XTRABYTES (XBY) is amazing, DYOR https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7loffb/welcome_to_xtrabytes_read_this_first_for_more/
yoforit
Copper Member

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

hi

How about VIT (Vice Industry Token)?

Only For Adult!

Watch adult video, and Earn!

Telegram : https://t.me/viceindustrytoken

all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Definitely Aeron. The first project that is truly implementing blockchain into aviation. Moreover Giveaway is ongoing this week
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Definitely Aeron. The first project that is truly implementing blockchain into aviation. Moreover Giveaway is ongoing this week
Blockchain in aviation? Very large field for blockchain implementation there. Need to check the WP as just the idea is promising.
As for giveaway, what do you mean??
all_inman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

Blockchain in aviation? Very large field for blockchain implementation there. Need to check the WP as just the idea is promising.
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Take a look and I advise to take part. Simple reg process and you will be able to win a free flight in the cockpit with the real pilot. Thats smth really unique in crypto industry
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

I think xy oracle is an excellent project with quality products and services that are under development, team is also competent and active on media, its token is available on idex at the moment and personally i believe it will moon in coming months.

surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Take a look and I advise to take part. Simple reg process and you will be able to win a free flight in the cockpit with the real pilot. Thats smth really unique in crypto industry
Alredy entered. By the way pretty interesting giveaway! It was smth like a my dream to have a flight in the cockpit! Hope I will win Grin
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Aeron will is demostrating the steady development during all this time and Im sure we will observe significant growth of the price and user base once platfrorm is fully launched.
I have just bought a little
surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

Aeron will is demostrating the steady development during all this time and Im sure we will observe significant growth of the price and user base once platfrorm is fully launched.
I have just bought a little
If Im not mistaken the platform will be launched till the end of this year! Thus i expect the pick of the price till teh end of the year as well. However it is possible only if market is green
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: