Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Report Scam Campaigns. Lets Help ourselves.  (Read 116 times)
olivia jane567 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Scam campaigns are in existence in numbers these days. I think it will be a wise idea if we can report scam ICOs, even on this thread to help ourselves out. This will help us save money and time as we won't waste efforts on any silly ICOs. How will this be done? If you find any scam ICO with concrete evidence, then you report that ICO over here.

I have read about anti-scam projects that are coming into existence, but now that they are not here, I think it will be good to help ourselves. Some members here are very good at spotting scam, I have seen one hero-member who commented on various scam ICOs and they were true. I believe we can help ourselves. If scam ICOs go on for a very long time, potential investors will back away and bounty participants won't be any longer interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

In the RU thread there is such a topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687372.0 - where monthly lay out the proven scam projects, which are announced on BT
Many people, from those whom I know from the chat rooms, watch and check the campaigns at the beginning of this list. The beginning was laid by one person and then very quickly appeared around the community, it helps to update the list and find new campaigns. Most likely here too there is something similar and it is necessary to look for such a topic in the English language segment
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 12:23:18 AM by Gabali126

Scam campaigns are in existence in numbers these days. I think it will be a wise idea if we can report scam ICOs, even on this thread to help ourselves out. This will help us save money and time as we won't waste efforts on any silly ICOs. How will this be done? If you find any scam ICO with concrete evidence, then you report that ICO over here.

I have read about anti-scam projects that are coming into existence, but now that they are not here, I think it will be good to help ourselves. Some members here are very good at spotting scam, I have seen one hero-member who commented on various scam ICOs and they were true. I believe we can help ourselves. If scam ICOs go on for a very long time, potential investors will back away and bounty participants won't be any longer interested.
It will actually be a great thing. This concept is nice. People have lost so much money as a result of the scam ICOs that are everywhere on this forum. Let us all be on guard.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

You can create an accusation on Scam Accusations.

There are many ICO projects that are reported there that seem to be a scam and that's for majority. Not only for the scam campaigns but for the projects, people scammers and other sort of shady activities that you are aware of. By creating one there, you are informing the community about it just provide detailed information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

You can create an accusation on Scam Accusations.

There are many ICO projects that are reported there that seem to be a scam and that's for majority.

It seems they can not use all the functions of Bitcointalk forum. I think they should check what they can find out on Bitcointalk forum, how many sections and what the functions of sections.

We can find the bounty campaigns as well as avoid the scam ICOs by searching in Scam Accusations section. So, to search more before to post the questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: