Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How cautious are you with your security?  (Read 94 times)
Mr.frost (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

As I read this news about a chrome extension that could or maybe could compromise our security I felt bothered.The whole whole info is on the link let us all be aware if this is really true.

https://www.ccn.com/hacked-mega-chrome-extension-was-used-to-steal-cryptocurrency/
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Very cautious, because this is one of the most important things to do, else all of my efforts and time, and investments will be a waste. It is very necessary to make keeping your coins secured a top priority. I do all that is within my power to ensure that my coins are safe, and I do not have to worry when going to bed.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I think I am very cautious.  I always use incognito mode browser and never use any extension, adds-on or whatever they named it on my browser.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

You should always be cautious about what you click and download in your devices in the internet as it has a possibility to compromise your data and your digital assets. Your security is your responsibility specially in your digital assets and social media accounts and you cannot blame the platform about it because if you got hacked then it is most probably your fault.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: