Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing for short term  (Read 2203 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I appreciate all traders. But specifically it is the best time for short time traders. Because market price will increase soon then you will be definitely profitable.

What do you think?

I don't think this the right time for short term trading. Because market is totally unstoppable and for this we may lost our money on trading. The best decision is stop trading until market stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I think it might be good timing for shorting Ethereum,  the low price keep getting low for ethereum and the support is forming and ethereum may bounce from the current price.  I am looking forward to 100% increase on ether.  The market has overreacted, ether will rise!

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

I appreciate all traders. But specifically it is the best time for short time traders. Because market price will increase soon then you will be definitely profitable.

What do you think?
Now is not the great timing for short term gain because the price seems stable around here and still trying to break $6k levels, I think for the first time ever bitcoin has a chance to drop below 6k and stay there for a while, well first time for the past 10 months or so.

It has dropped down to $5.8k levels before this time but this time it seems like it may actually drop to $5.2k levels and stay there. This is the thing I am scared about however I might be wrong, maybe it is great to purchase now and it will go back to $7.2k levels once again and people will make a lot of profit from buying right now, who knows.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Long term and short term is a choice for a trader, for those who already know the cryptocurrency market then they will choose both choices with the prediction he has, even though the prediction will not always be correct. However, for the current market situation I more focused on the profit target I want and do not pay attention to the short term or long term, I will sell when my investment target is reached.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

The market is unpredictable and this is a fact! when there will be a turn it is not known how it is possible to claim that the market will grow tomorrow?
And if the price of bitcoin falls to 4500 dollars, to about the level of break-even mining, and will remain there for a long time, as well as in the corridor 6000-7500. In this case, tokens can be bought just for pennies as altcoins will fall to an all-time low price and buying for a penny can only wait for a good profit. All of us are subject to the General mood in the market, news and General trend, as soon as these facts are excellent then it is worth buying altcoins and waiting for 1000% profit.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

if indeed this prediction really means that we must immediately add bitcoin, invest as much as possible, because as soon as possible the price will rise again and we will get a lot of profits.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Is that true for you? on what basis can you say this? many people are waiting for that time but there are also many predictions that say that bitcoin will rise but still not, even though I also feel yaki that bitcoin will rise but its time doesn't know when.
Is that true for you?
Majharul Saiif (OP)

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Is that true for you? on what basis can you say this? many people are waiting for that time but there are also many predictions that say that bitcoin will rise but still not, even though I also feel yaki that bitcoin will rise but its time doesn't know when.
Is that true for you?
I agree with you. But in this case,if we who are connected in trading need to trade in short term if we really want to make profit. Otherwise,it will be difficult for us to make huge money

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Majharul Saiif (OP)

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Because market price will increase soon then you will be definitely profitable.

What I would like to know is how you can make the above assumption. What do you base it on? Is it just a hunch, or you have some information that the market will switch to bullish mode soon. If the latter is true, please share the info with us. Just to be clear, I also think there will be a bull market in the near future, but that's just my intuitive feeling, nothing else.

As an aside, experienced traders can make profit in any type of market, they don't have to wait for the best time to come. 
In this bull market,we need to live happily. So ultimately we need money for better living. So,in this time short time trade will be better for getting 5-10% profit from a coin. This is my point of view.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Majharul Saiif (OP)

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

It might be true. It isn't known what will happen in the tomorrow or day after tomorrow. My preference is daily trading. The daily prediction is more easy than long term.
yes,you are right and I also get your point. I'm aslo doing this. In this market, we can't survive without day trading. Long term will be risky now before Bitcoin price stability.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

Have you analyzed market movements and believe that your information will actually increase, I think this is still very difficult market movements are still unclear, the signs for bulls are far from me, but it depends on those who want to trade short-term.
But my suggestion to think first to do it, remember the risk is very high, it's better to just be safe to wait for a while
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Yes, this can be a good time for short term holds if you can correctly predict which way the market is going to go and act at the right moments. Though at the same time it bears more risk.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

This can be a good time for any type of trader(short and long term but we need to be careful when making investment or trading decision. Make thorough research before investing. This is a good timing for short term though
Majharul Saiif (OP)

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Yes, this can be a good time for short term holds if you can correctly predict which way the market is going to go and act at the right moments. Though at the same time it bears more risk.
I appreciate your thought. Yes,it bears more risky at the same time but we need to do this for survive. Reality is too hard to live. So, this is the best time for short term trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

This is base and I agree with this plan. In fact, bitcoin has not fallen to 5k8. And when you choose a good buy time like now. completely safe and not risky. It is suitable both short and long term. The market will soon return. do not worry
I make use of this dip to buy more coins. Smiley
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

I appreciate your thought. Yes,it bears more risky at the same time but we need to do this for survive. Reality is too hard to live. So, this is the best time for short term trading.
This huge dip is really a good timing for a short term investment, I see that the bitcoin is really become more attractive because of the hug dip that we are now facing. Some people around the crypto is already considered that this dip is a big opportunity and so believe on that. Because sometimes bitcoin will rise up high and we cannot afford to buy it in a small amount of money.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

to get even a small profit but I think this routine is the right time because the price of the crypto currency is still not stable and is still changing
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

I agree with you, and I have added several coins to my wallet. I am looking forward to the rebound of the market. I hope that the end of the month will bring me good luck!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

the current market situation has shown us to be able to make a purchase. we can buy and can also start trading to get the best position at this time
the prices of bitcoin and altcoin now have dropped dramatically and they are all suitable for us to start buying
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

I think also about it. But I'm still waiting to get more updated info.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: