Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 01:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX ICO and NEX exchange..Next big thing or a mess..?  (Read 130 times)
dasunlanka (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

There is a successful ICO ongoing called NEX EXCHANGE, lots of people buying this ICO. But I think NEX token will not list any major exchange due to it is security token. and the first day launch NEX exchange volume will be very little so I expecting major price dump..what you guys think..?

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

There is a successful ICO ongoing called NEX EXCHANGE, lots of people buying this ICO. But I think NEX token will not list any major exchange due to it is security token. and the first day launch NEX exchange volume will be very little so I expecting major price dump..what you guys think..?

I think no one will tell you whether to buy this token or not. The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply and now it is generally dangerous to invest your money in something. Better think for yourself, where to invest money, and do not rely on the advice of others.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

dasunlanka (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

I think no one will tell you whether to buy this token or not. The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply and now it is generally dangerous to invest your money in something. Better think for yourself, where to invest money, and do not rely on the advice of others.

Yes That is a good advice for this time..but this is a good time to buy..

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

In recent time projects prices are little bit low so it is the best time to invest on this market. I believe situation will change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: