Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:46:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hunt for Cypto(The Modern Currency)  (Read 116 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Everyone wants to get rich. No body wants to stay poor. we want to live fine. eat fine. dress well. the fiat currency has been centralized. the cash flows around a certain group of people. If you are part of group. you follow the trends, you remain rich. this have created trouble to mankind. everything seems not working. people kill, fight, commit atrocities of all sort to get the fiat money.

thanks to crypto. every man can afford to get in. all that is needed is the internet. you are a potential rich man. it sounds pretty good. HUM.
I bought my first watch with crypto. that was amazing.

i encourage everyone to join and make crypo a success in this modern world . it will liberate the poor from the rich.
join now before the rich create another vaccum.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

EVERYBODY wants to be rich. it is a free world.Nobody owns each other. People always uses each other to climb.

gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

When I came on this forum 6 months ago, I was poor, thought, for that buy itself clothes.
It's been six months, I got acquainted with the production of cryptocurrency, how to trade on the exchanges, and now I have a lot-good food, good clothes and a car
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: