Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting mining farm! Need advice and suggestions.  (Read 193 times)
porroo (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

So i am planning starting mining farm. I have free electricity and space to run couple gpu rigs. I am asking if anyone know any firms that will give rigs or asics as investment? Im pretty sure that i could sell gpu's also pretty fast.

I am very low on money so thats why i am asking this. Ofc i will give money away from profits so in longer term all equipment will be paid and profits will start to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

So i am planning starting mining farm. I have free electricity and space to run couple gpu rigs. I am asking if anyone know any firms that will give rigs or asics as investment? Im pretty sure that i could sell gpu's also pretty fast.

I am very low on money so thats why i am asking this. Ofc i will give money away from profits so in longer term all equipment will be paid and profits will start to come.

free electricity?

are you some kid in a basement of some unwary houselord, that has no idea what you might do with the electricity there?

free electricity comes with terms, if you dont play with open cards here or admit that you are an absolute noob, no one will take you serious here

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Yeah, you should explain what the free electricity means. If you are in a college or something, they probably have rules regarding how much you can use per month or certain levels of electric cant be used. What's your experience in mining? Seems like you might be new at it, which would probably keep most investors away.

Positivebetting
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Yeah, you should explain what the free electricity means. If you are in a college or something, they probably have rules regarding how much you can use per month or certain levels of electric cant be used. What's your experience in mining? Seems like you might be new at it, which would probably keep most investors away.

i meet once a guy here in bitcointalk he wanted advise from me for bitcoin mining said also he had free electricity,

i told him he might have just a general easy made rent contract by his houselords and that the houselords also has a right to expect reasonable consumer behavior of an ordinary renter

he said its ok, then he mined

1 month later he talked back to me again, this time it was about a legal suit that he had with his houselord, that now uses the opportunity to throw as many of his past electricity bill on him

this forum is full of noobs you never know

porroo (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Yea, i think i need explain this, my rent includes electricity, water and all. In my house there is 2 free apartments and i talked to my lsnd lord and he said go ahead and do what ever you want. There is not people coming to those apartments so you can use more electricity.

And i am not totally noob. I have mined with my computer and i am professional with computers.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Yea, i think i need explain this, my rent includes electricity, water and all. In my house there is 2 free apartments and i talked to my lsnd lord and he said go ahead and do what ever you want. There is not people coming to those apartments so you can use more electricity.

And i am not totally noob. I have mined with my computer and i am professional with computers.

did you asked your houselord explicitly weather it would be ok to use as much electricity, as the entire neighborhood?

rent contracts have a protection if one party behaves surprisingly the other party is automatically protected, bitcoin mining in a rent contract would be considered by many lawyers as surprising behavior.

you would then get to pay the entire electricity bill and that could be 0.17 USD/kwh or even more

i would never join or support stuff like this for me this looks like

1. the house lord has no idea what you are talking about

2. the house lord is an idiot.

3. the house lord is drunk.

or same cases for you pls you are lieing

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

The instant their power bill jumps up a couple hundred dollars in a month, they will shut you down, no matter what they say.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

Nice Thought if you Have That much of Electricity then go ahead . good luck

Lol,  haven't you read?  Free electricity this one is a caught fish trying to play around crocodiles, where in the earth will you have a free electricity? And also OP is asking if there are like giveaways of gpu and asic mining rigs? Isn't it very clear, trolling,  punking,  or probably scamming.

porroo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

Hell no i am not scamming. I would never do that. If landlord says that i need to pay that bill then i need to pay that. I would never scam anyone.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Hell no i am not scamming. I would never do that. If landlord says that i need to pay that bill then i need to pay that. I would never scam anyone.

well and he will say that1 month after installation and running the miners,

and then the electricity bill will be something between 17 to even 30 ct per kwh

comparing that with the price of competitive mining which is between 2 and 6 ct per kwh,

your potential partner will end up in loss.

so as long as you dont have a statement from your houselord that he will pay the electricity costs no matter how you behave that is legaly valid,

an other option might be that you are a scammer and your hoselord works in tandem with you and your goal is to steal and sell the mining rigs.

regards

Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

I also have an access to free electricity. Could you please advise what hardware you are going to use (and what its cost)?
porroo (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

I also have an access to free electricity. Could you please advise what hardware you are going to use (and what its cost)?
I dont know yet. Maybe gpu miners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: