Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for NEO, ETH, BTC or Fiat  (Read 660 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?
I don't see a bounty that pays for NEO.

Mostly they are paying for bitcoin, few for eth and USD.

The popular bounties are paying for their tokens which you have to sell if you want to make profit for that token.

I don't clearly understand why people are demanding for ICO's or company for their bounty prize to be in USD or even a more reputable cryptocurrency. Ofcourse they can do it, unless they got a really good starting fund for their bounty. Most of the ICO's and starting up cryptocurrency teams and developers has no funds that's why they are conducting an ICO sale cause they dont have money or cryptocurrency so they are just able to give bounty hunters the token they will make.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

I made this comparison for you to understand why your 'quest' for getting paid in recognisable coins is pointless from a project's perspective (nothing fancy here as it was made quickly):

As you can see, paying in BTC, ETH, etc. is disadvantageous to companies/teams which run the bounties, and it mostly benefits bounty hunters. Self–issued tokens, however, provide bounties with a somehow functional promotion campaign for free, and their pros outweigh their cons (the opposite of BTC, ETH, etc. advantages are also tokens disadvantages, for bounty hunters). When I joined this forum, most 'bounties' were signature–campaign–focused and paid in BTC, but they found this approach costly and worthless.

Wow, your picture is very intuitive and easy to understand. ICO projects often use their tokens as bounty bonuses because it is simply that they do not need to spend more on advertising costs. And if their project is good, the value of the token will be high and the reward if compared to the bounty paid in BTC, ETH, ... will be dozens of times.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

This issue has been discussed a lot, and there are several managers who make bounties with fiat or some more valuable currency, but I just don't think it can be the common thing, since the goal of ICOs is to raise funds, not spend them on marketing, the only way that works is if all bounty hunters refuse to accept tokens, but right now I doubt very much that this will happen, since for many this is a way of life.

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

I think that lots of people forget about why the ICOs are held and their bounty campaigns as well. Creators hold the ICOs because they have no money, and they make Bounties to reward  with their tokens the participants that helped to promote the project. If you do not like the project just do not participate in it, it is not required from you.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

These kind of reward is a very rare one. Most of the rewards of the bounty campaigns are consisted only in their token. I can say that because, the ico campaign has allocated a percentage reward of their token as their reward to its bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Senya777

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

All kind time of day! I'm following your theme. However, I do not see any new proposals yet . I'd love to go to a company that will pay me NEO . On the recommendation of AlenDel2 I went to this company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5011826.0 thank you very much. Can you advise someone else.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Bounty reactively dies as an industry. No payments are made. All good projects postpone their start.

Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

I do not see much difference in what kind of payment bounty. The main thing that a decent amount was the reward and that this reward came to my wallet
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

This is quite an interesting topic because i would advise projects to pay with either BTC or ETH. by so doing they would also be gaining because bounty hunters tend to dump the prices of tokens when they hit exchange, but if you pay them with ETH or BTC, the value of your token is still intact
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Watch for the discussion in this branch, and I am looking for companies looking for fiat or bitcoin in parallel. Until that it has found, only one variant, one who will pay NEO.
turittly

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

I think bounty usually all pay in tokens , but around 1% pay in btc or ethereum in signatures, all other activities paying in tokens and thats problem, because token can not go to exchange and bounty hunter wasted few months of life for nothing.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?

The popular bounties are paying for their tokens which you have to sell if you want to make profit for that token.

I don't clearly understand why people are demanding for ICO's or company for their bounty prize to be in USD or even a more reputable cryptocurrency. Ofcourse they can do it, unless they got a really good starting fund for their bounty. Most of the ICO's and starting up cryptocurrency teams and developers has no funds that's why they are conducting an ICO sale cause they dont have money or cryptocurrency so they are just able to give bounty hunters the token they will make.
It's different from having a budget for marketing and paying with their tokens for the marketing.

Paying people with their tokens will cost them almost nothing. It came from their supply and it really has no value at all until the ICO will end and investors will sum up all the money into market cap.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

That's right and even if the one paid with Bitcoin is a Bounty Manager class.
Because for the bounty it is very rarely paid with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

Every decision made by the companies have been considered as the best choice. In this part, I think that they have own reasons of why they pay the bounty hunters with their own tokens. first is to reduce the outcome of theirs. Then, they will also introduce and spread their own tokens. Although every token or coin after ICO end will have very dropped price, they, the team, still believe that it will go to the moon after some months. But, I myself actually will be very happy to receive eth or BTC.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

I found a thread that paid participants using BTC, ETH, NEO and other altcoi, but they only needed someone with a high rank, so be a senior member at least to dream of getting a BTC every week  Grin
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

if I better join the ETH bounty, because of its good reputation, and I think this is also the time for ETH investments. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

if I better join the ETH bounty, because of its good reputation, and I think this is also the time for ETH investments. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
well, I also rarely see bounties that pay for using fait, and neo, and although rarely, I have participated in several bounties paid using bitcoin, or ETH. well, I think it's better, because in addition to maintaining the normal price of an ICO, this also makes many investors more comfortable using tokens from the ICO they follow.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

The most active market is created by ico companies when they sell their tokens and this will expand the distribution,of course companies that immediately pay ETH,NEO,BTC are preferable,but they are difficult to find. It is not profitable to work in the bounty on tokens at the moment,when companies switch to paying with coins that can be easily cashed in Fiat or sold on the exchange, the generosity will rise to a higher quality level.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Few companies that use BTC, ETH coins to pay for bounty, if they do, then the cost is very high for them. Because the tokens issued in the bounty section usually account for 10%-30% of the total amount, if you convert them into hard currency, it is also a lot of money. Unless the company is very powerful, they will only choose to pay their own tokens Give bounty hunters.

VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

I don't think of looking for a company that is certain. For the time being I will always try to follow the bounty campaign program and receive the prize as they give. It doesn't have to be NEO, ETH or BTC. For me the most important thing is not to have a fraud that will harm many people.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: