Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for NEO, ETH, BTC or Fiat  (Read 660 times)
AlenDel2 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?
AlenDel2 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 11:35:15 AM by AlenDel2

I'm leading already 2 companies for NEO and one for ETH, I promise to share , I assure you , Messrs. , companies decent.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

Today, it is not profitable to make bounty companies for the promised tokens at the end of the company. Advise companies that pay us hunters bounty NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. We consider any suggestions. And where can you find such companies?
I don't see a bounty that pays for NEO.

Mostly they are paying for bitcoin, few for eth and USD.

The popular bounties are paying for their tokens which you have to sell if you want to make profit for that token.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

He is a bounty manager - yahoo62278
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

And that seems he manages only bounties that pay bitcoin/ethereum or some value tokens. You can check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

It is not profitable for a company to pay you the bounty rewards in any existing crypto or fiat. How then can they increase their community of the token holders? It is best they pay with their ICO tokens.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

if you diligently read in this forum then you will find it, go to the service board then you will find a bounty that is paid with btc. but the average is only a signature campaign, not for other campaigns.
AlenDel2 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Friends, thank you for your activity and for really helping to find companies that pay us bounty hunters in NEO, ETH, BTC or Feat. I share with You one of the companies that pays the NEO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5011826.0
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

It is not profitable for a company to pay you the bounty rewards in any existing crypto or fiat. How then can they increase their community of the token holders? It is best they pay with their ICO tokens.

This is true, but for today, it is not beneficial to buy tokens during the company, as they can usually be purchased cheaper after an ICO and the release of tokens on the stock exchange. And it's not a fact that the company will not turn out to be a crook.
AlenDel2 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

It is clear that it is unprofitable for companies to pay US NEO, ETH , BTC or Feat, and pay with their tokens. But also hunters on that they and hunters to look for the companies which well pay and after our work we could sell quietly the coins , instead of merge them for kopeks at best. So let's find good companies together and share our experience. That's why I created this branch.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Mostly projects hesitate to pay in form of ETH and BTC as it will eat into their reserves. They can afford to pay in their native tokens only. Still there are some bounties which do pay in ETH and BTC.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

when they run a bounty they are trying to reduce their costs as much as possible. that means they stick to lower value coins such as ethereum and many of them are getting wiser now and they stick to their own token. because they already have the token built up and premined so they can pay you with something worthless and force you to sell it and take real money out.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Now this is an urgent issue, I want that I have a choice, to receive a reward in tokens or in the Ethereum, or in half.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Paying bounty hunters in any of the coin have mentioned above have it own advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is to avoid price depreciation due bounty hunters dumping. Paying bounty hunters in the ico coin will allow wider circulation thereby creating an active market.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

Now this is an urgent issue, I want that I have a choice, to receive a reward in tokens or in the Ethereum, or in half.

why would this be an urgent issue lol
those team running a campaign doesn't just go hire someone and pay them ETH from the funds they got. they'd rather pay the tokens they are selling for their investors so that they can easily buy the tokens dumped by bounty participants.

if a bounty pays BTC adn their tokens as sometimes they do, you'd be lucky to actually find one.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
AlenDel2 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

He is a bounty manager - yahoo62278
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

And that seems he manages only bounties that pay bitcoin/ethereum or some value tokens. You can check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0
Thank you very much and a fat plus to Your crypto-karma for the information. I already went to the last company of this Manager. So far, this is the only concrete proposal. Gentlemen, share information and your earnings will increase
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

I think firstly see the latest news bounties or subscribe notice and also relations surfing in forum. Cool but, that depends on developer management to reward in ETH or BTC maybe Just a little and a calculated amount of people who this stuff but most of the reward in ETH

Okay, I'm a little bit of a story about where I’ve joined on campaign so such as (DOAStack) Well information that was supposed to be a reward in token GEN and when has ended of campaign they changed the allocation policy distribution from token to allocation ETH.

“Here I can conclude it all depend on the deploy of Developer.“

Cool guys created the topic. I hope the master in here was explain open thread to hunters rewards of ETH.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

There are some bounties (or at least they were here on bitcointalk) that paid in BTC and ETH. But they are hard to find, because projects don't want to give out rewards in aformentioned currencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kosrock

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Now bounties are no longer profitable. The number of participants has increased, and the pool of bounty has been constantly reduced. And then it will only get worse. We need to look for an alternative. And I found. I now work with DropTneBomb and do not regret it.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

I don't see why a project would offer any other coin other than their own.  Using their own coin is zero risk for them.  There are also bounty hunters trampling themselves to work for pennies.  Why on gods earth would the pay you in  a already valuable currency?  It would be a bad business decision. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I would like to see the option of both, this would have the benefit of the token being less dumped by bounty hunters, and encouraging more to promote the coin thereby increasing the likelihood of success. Fiat is not possible as it would attract the taxman, but if it's preferred then it should be offered as well
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: