Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectations of experts on Bitcoin  (Read 571 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

we never know how the development of bitcoin in the future, in my opinion, the 2 points you mentioned, lightning network and bitcoin in Iran will not affect the volume of bitcoin trading on the market.

we know this year's down trend was created by panic, big sales, and hacking. this is an important point that has the role to make bitcoin fall.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 02:45:46 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

I think there are no experts we can trust in bitcoin. Think about last summer this year. Everyone, probably 99% of the experts were calling that bitcoin will definitely go to minimum 10.000$ until September - October because of the bull market. What happened? Something than no one expected, he price went even lower than before and everyone lost their profits.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

It is very difficult to make predictions based on two factors that you have indicated. These 2 news can attract investors but not affect the market globally.And actually I do not really rely on the opinions of experts.The best option is to analyze and make decisions yourself
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

I am also sure that the time of bears is coming to an end, soon we are waiting for the bull rally:) a Lot of positive news comes out recently
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

I wouldn't call it expectations since most experts are making their own basis for what will happen next and what to do on a certain situation, they are taking action by results. They don't rely on or put too much expectation on things since most of their calculation happens a lot.
I agree. You cannot expect that much for expert what strategies they used because they based from the result of they are doing. Some are just happens like what an ordinary expected and normally analyse the market. Sometimes expert calculation happens only for themselves and not for all. You have to make your own calculation and decide on your own. There expectation is just a guide.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I think there are no experts we can trust in bitcoin. Think about last summer this year. Everyone, probably 99% of the experts were calling that bitcoin will definitely go to minimum 10.000$ until September - October because of the bull market. What happened? Something than no one expected, he price went even lower than before and everyone lost their profits.

It's difficult to trust anyone, "experts" are usually just trying to manipulate others so they can make more profit.  They spread fud when they want cheap btc and they hype btc when they want to pump and dump.
laradahmed2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

i realy dont beleive this expectations are true i dont think bitcoin will be affected by any news .. the price will go up sooner or later. it just need to be legalize in all countries
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

we never know how the development of bitcoin in the future, in my opinion, the 2 points you mentioned, lightning network and bitcoin in Iran will not affect the volume of bitcoin trading on the market.

we know this year's down trend was created by panic, big sales, and hacking. this is an important point that has the role to make bitcoin fall.

I also agree with what Alex said. Particularly, on the point of Iran not causing much of a change in BTC price. If anything, the lightning network might perhaps do better at this than the news about Iran.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

i realy dont beleive this expectations are true i dont think bitcoin will be affected by any news .. the price will go up sooner or later. it just need to be legalize in all countries
Expectations cannot be true until it meet the price so we cannot predict the price of btc. We dont know yet at what price btc were heading if it may increase this late month. Even experts cannot be predicts btc price because of the volatility in the market.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

- Since January 2018, the currency of the bitcoin in a downward trend, losing 70.19% of its value against the US dollar, but in the past two weeks things were going well, and managed to rise from $ 5879 to $ 7410 dollars.

Expectations of a return to the downward trend of the currency once again and its decline to the value of 5388 dollars due to many news that will affect the currency, including:

First Lightning Network:

Second: Bitcoin and Iran:

And how about bitcoin ETF ? I heard that bitcoin ETF is the factors of bitcoin price too.
The lightning network is not done yet, it still need development to become mainstream among crypto users.
My expectation about bitcoin is still high, i believe it will be back on the previous highest price in the market later.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

The expectation of bitcoin experts is that it becomes an international currency. Bitcoin will be accepted around the world. All banks accept bitcoin payments. Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 by the end of the year.
Some of them only said about price, and not as payment. I'm not hear about it yet. But if it will be payments for any merchants and bank accept it. Bitcoin price will be very high because a lot of demand.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

The signing of 4000 users is good, but the effect of 4000 people with multi-billion market size is not much. I think so, however this is good news but unfortunately they will not play an important role in the market but I think it will affect the next speculator! It does not depend on Statistics, MarketCap or its history. Prices have certainly risen a lot compared to all the low times of the year. I believe that even if the bitcoin price does not increase further, it will still be a significant growth from its all-time low and hence the potential of the BTC is good for the future. With this, many are still investing more than btc because experts in this field are witnessing the possibility of higher prices to be effective in the cryptographic market in the forthcoming Q4. This helps it to raise its market price. Expectations can again cause panic buying and can eventually cause regret and blame others
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

experts only want bitcoin to survive at the current value and not fall again until the end of the year. because in order to reach prices like 2017, I think that is indeed difficult.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

After I read your article, I conclude, you are very good at gathering information. What you write actually I already know, but I really give a great appreciation to you. I can only conclude about your article, it is likely that Bitcoin will experience an increase due to changes in the lightning network made, then supported by the Iranian state there is a possibility that Bitcoin will become the world's financial center. As we know, Iran is currently the most powerful country in maintaining its financial economy.
LukeCage

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

It doesn't matter the price. Bitcoin is a currency. Or at least it was created for that purpose.
We just need more outputs.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

I doubt that 2 you mentioned is a expectations of experts, it has nothing to do with any significant jump specially the Iranian news. We all know that they're just into it because they wanted to circumvent embargo sanctions against them by the US government.

I think 'experts' know concede that Bitcoin would get into a all-time-high this year because we are almost at the end of the year and nothing is working on our favor except few pumps and prices usually stalled around the $6k-$7k price range.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Cryptocurrency experts have different expectations on bitcoin future. Some of them expect positively where as some of them except in negative way. Bitcoin is accepted by many big multinational companies like amazon, Microsoft, greenman gaming etc. And Because of this many experts thing that in future its market price increase and because of this its user number and profit diameter will be increase. Because if bitcoin decentralised nature many cryptocurrency expert expect that bitcoin will ban in some countries and due to its volatile nature also expect that it will be considered as bubble.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

First of all this market is unpredictable because price fluctuation can happen at any time. So experts will not always make the correct decision. They can take decision when they see the result.
I agree in your opinion at the first we know it is unpredictable the value can up and down anytime no one can predict on next happen even experts it's hard for them to predict the results and they will not make good decision and they also wait the results in the market before they share there opinion about the price value of cryptocurrency.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

Given the experts' expectations of a continued bearish trend for the currency, investors are advised to identify stop-loss points, ie, to determine a certain level if the price of the currency is reached by the investor, which will help to preserve capital and reduce losses.

To be honest, I think it is not necessary to pay attention to the expectations of experts, simply because these people in the majority understand in cryptocurrencies no more than you, and sometimes even worse.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

No single point that you mention will affect the market in the long run. It looks like this year we have to forget about the bull market and it seems that this year may not be the year for Crypto. But we have seen prices remain stable for almost a few weeks. We cannot expect anything now unless all FUDs are lost and the rate of adoption of crypto increases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: