Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is my Dogecoin?  (Read 605 times)
trident50 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Hello,

I've been mining - using CPU Coin Miner - for 30 hours averaging 30KH/s (just trying to get the hang of this) and my wallet, which has my correct address, is showing a balance of 0 and unconfirmed of 0.

Does that sound accurate? Is there a site that you can enter your address into and see how much you've mined?

Suggestions or help?

Thanks!
Rob
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3247

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:13:54 AM

Are you solo mining or mining in a pool? If you are solo mining, then you will receive bitcoins when you solve a block. At 30 kH/s, that might take a very long time. If you are mining in a pool, then the pool's website will give you the information you are looking for.

At 30 kH/s, you are going to earn something like $0.13 per day, and that is not likely to pay for your electricity.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:24:08 AM

You're not gonna profit from this ( with 99% certainty) even if you get paid your coins, sadly.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:54:19 AM

Hello,

I've been mining - using CPU Coin Miner - for 30 hours averaging 30KH/s (just trying to get the hang of this) and my wallet, which has my correct address, is showing a balance of 0 and unconfirmed of 0.

Does that sound accurate? Is there a site that you can enter your address into and see how much you've mined?

Suggestions or help?

Thanks!
Rob

According to the coinwarz calculator, if you are solo mining at the current dogecoin difficulty, it will take you about 5 years to find a block at 30 kH/s. BUT if you are lucky then you could generate a block tomorrow, or it could take 10 years to find a single block. But 5 years is a good estimate. Until you find a block, you won't have any dogecoins. Not sure how many coins you'll get once you solve a block though but it's a lot.

The good news is that if you join a pool then you should start earning dogecoins instantly. 30 kH/s at the current dogecoin difficulty should yield about 6 coins per hour, or about 150 coins per day if you leave your computer running 24/7.
Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:55:56 AM

Hello,

Suggestions or help?

Thanks!
Rob

If you only got a CPU, you should try some CPU-only coins instead of scrypt coins.

bittyweb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

Are you solo mining or mining in a pool? If you are solo mining, then you will receive bitcoins when you solve a block. At 30 kH/s, that might take a very long time. If you are mining in a pool, then the pool's website will give you the information you are looking for.

At 30 kH/s, you are going to earn something like $0.13 per day, and that is not likely to pay for your electricity.

This guy is talking about dogecoins, not bitcoins.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:37:00 PM

I think he knows that. 0.13$ with 30KHash/s in Bitcoin network per day is a dream.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:01:02 PM

I think he knows that. 0.13$ with 30KHash/s in Bitcoin network per day is a dream.

Yup. Otherwise my 333MH/s block erupter usb miner would be making me $1500 per day haha.

Hello,

Suggestions or help?

Thanks!
Rob

If you only got a CPU, you should try some CPU-only coins instead of scrypt coins.

Any good ones? Looking at coinwarz, all the popular altcoins seem to be either sha-256 or scrypt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: