Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:04:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW to 100% avoid SCAM ICOs  (Read 2497 times)
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

ICO for today have a damp base, many create ICO to catch a scam, but I think we need to wait when it will not be settled by some people)))

Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

I realized one truth after a year - it's almost impossible. Many scammers mask everything very professionally, so you will never guess  Angry
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

if the project is not fraudulent, it does not mean that the investment will be successful
Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

People we are all arguing that 80-90% of projects are scam startups. But in order to avoid it, we just need to invest only in ICOs, which use Escrow. That's it.

No product progress = no money.
No product progress = No money?

How they would make such development if the funds accumulated supposed to be or intended on such development is on hold? Escrowed funds is good but it would be essential for
further project development.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

People we are all arguing that 80-90% of projects are scam startups. But in order to avoid it, we just need to invest only in ICOs, which use Escrow. That's it.

That's a very good idea. By doing so we can avoid negative scamming ICOs because who won't use it will look like a scammer and is instantly identified. I hope your suggestion will be implemented.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

i can suggest if the project have an trusted escrow i could say its nots scam,
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

The emerging of all new ICO's are unable to control that's why the percentages of having scam projects are increasing. Avoiding scam projects can do by understanding the purpose and the platforms of particular ICO projects. Having more knowledge and experience can be helps us to distinguish the difference between legit projects to scam projects.

And also I believe that no progress is equal to no money

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

ICO could have not turn to scam if the developer of a certain project have enough funds to finance their project, instead  of sourcing the funds from the public.I am not a party to not invest in ICO but i advise any investor to make research before invest their money because there are good ones out there. One thing i will like the investors and bounty hunters to note in their research is that they should make sure that any company planning to go to ICO might have generated about 80% of there funds internally  before looking for the rest in ICO. Such a project will not die on the way and shall be successful. Ruby-x bounty is the typical example,they generated enough funds from their sister company before going to ICO.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

The better way to handle this to buy it later on exchange where 100% sure less than ICO after the inital listings. You can save your time and trade more effectively.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

The better way to handle this to buy it later on the exchange where 100% sure less than ICO after the initial listings. You can save your time and trade more effectively.

Exactly, if we find potential in the project always try to buy them after listing in the exchanges because the price will suddenly drop to a lower value. When the price is decreased you can start investing in the exchange and holding it for more than 6 months.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

The idea is that I don't think it's suitable, how can an ICO use escrow? while they make the ICO have the funds to start their work projects.
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

Generally I do not think that 80-90% scam, too much percentage of scam, better choose the company's bounty, study them and their product.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

You have to know one of their teams, from which country and have friend connections in the country that is holding ico, but now crypto is in the lowering of prices in the market only bitcoin is still stable
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

This is a very difficult friend. but it is not clear. sometimes you can bring nice money even if you do not trust an ico. yes there are a lot of cheaters on the market but not everyone. there is a benefit to be careful

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

You are right!!  Investing tokens that are already in listed with exchange whether small or big will eradicate scam project, and losing your money 100 percent... At least in exchange they will sti have value even drop happens... You just have to focus on how will you get them back
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

It is really hard to avoid scam ICOs because we will not know at first if that ICO is a scam. We should know about the ICO that we are entering, know about the company and whose people behind it. For sure if we feel something a little different on a specific ICO then we have a choice to stop.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

The rate at which scammers are getting smart is beyond me, its very difficult to avoid scam even though one have done proper research. What i do mostly is to buy after it have heen listen on exchange that way i 100% avoid alot; kyc, scam etc.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Its very difficult to detect scam ICO at the beginning or in the middle of a project we must be vigilante go through there website and I believed we must know scam out of legit
perijahat

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Escrow on ICO’s? I think its not possible not unless you are talking about signature/bounty campaign. It’s still hard to avoid scam ICO’s because even they have escrowed bounty campaign they still failed on their project after that, so your money will be loss for good. There is still no guaranteed profit when you invest on ICO, for me its better to buy token after listing on the exchange where token is more cheaper than the ICO price.
I think TS says how to avoid ICO scams, not how to avoid loss. do you really understand the difference between a scam and a loss

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

there is no 100% guarantee that ICO will be successful, even if it is not SCAM, there are no guarantees that the price will grow and you will earn more than invested
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: