Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW to 100% avoid SCAM ICOs  (Read 2497 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Avoiding an ICO scam is very difficult if you can't be careful, we just do a job without any results at all ... to reduce the risk of the ico project that is scam, I usually follow in the footsteps of the bounty manager who previously succeeded in the project they were working on.
Avoiding ico scams 100% of the time is relatively easy you just need to stop investing in icos and you will never be scammed by them again, what it's difficult is to avoid almost all the scams because that means that you are actively investing in them and with 80% of the projects over the past year being scams then it is likely that the icos of this year have a similar proportion of real projects and scam icos, so I will say that is an almost impossible mission to avoid all the scams in this market.
shpack4

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

I agree to the account of the product. If there is a finished product, this already says a lot. but the idea now no one wants to invest

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

It's cheaper to get on the exchange. Why the market is in very poor condition, which is falling 10 times. Ico is always fake and unsafe. She needs to recover soon.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

People we are all arguing that 80-90% of projects are scam startups. But in order to avoid it, we just need to invest only in ICOs, which use Escrow. That's it.

No product progress = no money.

In addition to the Escrow usage there are some other signs of a good project:

- Working product (or a highly developed prototype) availability
  It proves that the team already invested its own time and resources in their idea.

- Reputable member in the team or advisors section.
  It must be a person whose previous projects were successful.

- Add other parameters what do you think guaranty the success of ICO project.
That is the present challenge. To limit the rate of damage to the value of crypto. https://bitdepositary.io/ will set a new master form. Where the community is publicly reviewed for any irresponsible and irrelevant project for development. A creative and flexible compared to DAI. Great to have them on the same side of development in this ecosystem.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 04:00:30 AM by maarx

Things to look at to avoid scams. Check out for,

Whitepapers
Project details
Team members profiles
Investment amount
It's existence in market
It's partnership with other best firms
It's products
It's reputation in place.

These would define you of scam and legit icos.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

This is very difficult to know and find out if the ICO is a scam. because this year many ico was get scame, before invest any ico you should check there website, whitepaper and there working plan, and also look there team member background & working experience & there trusted rated,
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Unfortunately, no criteria will help us to find out 100% whether the ICO will be successful or not. Because at any time the team can something go wrong and you will lose your money. But I still agree with your criteria. The main thing is never to miss the fact that you can lose your investment, so invest wisely.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

In general, I agree with the criteria that you have identified. The most important thing is to have a finished product and a good team. The team plays a big role. Even if the project does not have a product, but there is a cool idea and a strong team that has already proved what it is capable of, then such a project should be trusted.

deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

To avoid scam ICO is to check their project carefully. You should have a criteria in join the ICOs so that you can avoid the scam. Me I check carefully the ICOs before I join caused there are lots of people doing scam.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

Sometimes it is impossible to trace the best ICO because nowadays every ICO seems to perfect but we cannot able to see whether the team has very good experience towards development. For ICO conducting some good companies should come forward to research their details.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

People we are all arguing that 80-90% of projects are scam startups. But in order to avoid it, we just need to invest only in ICOs, which use Escrow. That's it.

No product progress = no money.

In addition to the Escrow usage there are some other signs of a good project:

- Working product (or a highly developed prototype) availability
  It proves that the team already invested its own time and resources in their idea.

- Reputable member in the team or advisors section.
  It must be a person whose previous projects were successful.

Can you give us names on those ICO that uses escrow on there project as I never heard about this. I think the best way to get away from scam ICO is not going to invest on them. Mostly ICO price will get dumps once it get listed on exchanges then why invest if you can buy it at exchanges with lower price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Escrow on ICO's? I don't think that is impossible, if you are talking about the ico. signature campaign, it is not easy to avoid ICO fraud because even though they have carried out a prize campaign, they still fail in their projects, so your money will be lost forever. currently there is still no guarantee of profit when you invest in ICO, I better to buy tokens after listing on exchanges where tokens are cheaper than when ICO prices are.
Leah38

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

On my opinion a good ICO not only offers a working product but also their tokens can already be traded on exchanges even before ICO ends. There are various ICOs out there promising to be added on reputable exchange but just become promises not fulfilled and some ends up scam. You can check SCAVO as an example of an ICO that has tokens that are already traded on exchange.
andigentho

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

I want to add a little, hopefully, it can help in choosing ICO or BOUNTY:
- Registered in ICObench: ICOs are rated by experts
- Choose here the high ICO score http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

absolutely you are correct bro.
for me I do my study based first on the team

1. Team : it is very important for any successful project to have a strong team so team will be Committed to road map.
2. Product : IF their is no product ready or halfway ready then the project maybe face problems.
3. Team Team Team a good team can develop, marketing the project, and bring investors into project.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Nowadays there are so many ICO's that turned out to be scam. And this is so frustrating especially if you have bought these tokens. So to avoid being scammed, we must consider some points. Check out the whitepaper. If this project has its purpose to solve a system, its technology.  If it has a vision- long term or short term. The team members, their background and dedication.  And last your emotion. If you fear of missing out or you feel excitement of its technology and solution.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:22:06 AM

Escrow on ICO’s? I think its not possible not unless you are talking about signature/bounty campaign. It’s still hard to avoid scam ICO’s because even they have escrowed bounty campaign they still failed on their project after that, so your money will be loss for good. There is still no guaranteed profit when you invest on ICO, for me its better to buy token after listing on the exchange where token is more cheaper than the ICO price.
For capital owners, they would prefer to buy coins after being registered in exchange because what usually happens after being listed on the stock exchange price will drop to far below ico's price. However, it is different from the gift hunters who have to spend their time and mind to do the tasks of the prize campaign they follow, so they should be able to select as much detail as possible to avoid the ico project that is a scam before they take it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Things to look at to avoid scams. Check out for,

Whitepapers
Project details
Team members profiles
Investment amount
It's existence in market
It's partnership with other best firms
It's products
It's reputation in place.

These would define you of scam and legit icos.
And even if you do all of that the only thing that you are going to accomplish is to avoid investing in an ico that is a scam, but there are also many coins in the market that eventually fail and that are not scams, do not forget that there are projects that just fail, some projects fail simply because the developers did not had the capabilities of making their vision a reality.
loayyemen

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

These terms are available in a w12 project this link project

https://tokensale.w12.io

whitepaper

https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf

i think best project and treatmet scam project
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

To make 100% to avoid scam is impossible because even the good project can turn into scam if one of their team member do,but you can prevent it by doing some research of the project you want to invest,escrow for an ICO i think it is not posible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: