Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aidos Kuneen ( ADK ) Sill flying under radar  (Read 100 times)
btcmerich (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

I was one of the first people jumping on ADK when it went live around June 2017 , I did it because I was into IOTA but IOTA started moving into  direction I did not like ( I am not a machine ) .  Out came ADK based on IOTA , they changed peer discovery and  had working wallet from the start.

They promised to  get their own banking and implement ADk into it.  they have moved slowly but so far they have delivered all. The founder did buy majority shares In Kenyan bank and tanzanian bank and is now setting up EU bank  and will offer remote bank opening .

It does surprise me why this project with so much going for it is still under the Radar while every other shit coin gets praise and then gets dumped.  People cry about coins being shit , without usage and mostly Scam... from last year 90% of all launched projects have gone underground.  So not supporting  projects that have something going for it is just stupid , support and make profit and we can try to change all this ICO bullshit filling Developers Pockets.

Is this shameless promotion for a coin I like, yes you bet ... But it is better then whoring for bullshit projects.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

I was one of the first people jumping on ADK when it went live around June 2017 , I did it because I was into IOTA but IOTA started moving into  direction I did not like ( I am not a machine ) .  Out came ADK based on IOTA , they changed peer discovery and  had working wallet from the start.

They promised to  get their own banking and implement ADk into it.  they have moved slowly but so far they have delivered all. The founder did buy majority shares In Kenyan bank and tanzanian bank and is now setting up EU bank  and will offer remote bank opening .

It does surprise me why this project with so much going for it is still under the Radar while every other shit coin gets praise and then gets dumped.  People cry about coins being shit , without usage and mostly Scam... from last year 90% of all launched projects have gone underground.  So not supporting  projects that have something going for it is just stupid , support and make profit and we can try to change all this ICO bullshit filling Developers Pockets.

Is this shameless promotion for a coin I like, yes you bet ... But it is better then whoring for bullshit projects.

Feel better these ICO scams are running out of steam and will collapse today or later, here you can check https://app.santiment.net/projects/ethereum + you can add Mostly ICO project sold a tons of them stack during the latest double dump..

Note, only ico crybaby are yelling because them bags are more worthless day after day, it's really good to purge the market and let real project appear and shinning in middle of this whole mess.
Aidos is building the structure behind the scenes, and when people will find it they will smash them head and say " it was obvious!! " Anyway, usual cycle people hunt the next Pump, the next big thing looking everywhere except in the most simple place
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Thank you very much for your personal experience that you share deeply about ADK. The project is generally out of chart so many people don’t know about it . and its true that fore some fake praising of bullshit coins is the reason for good ones being undetected
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

I don’t know how to blame the  people as it is stated in the post that 90 percent of the projects that started last year are scam and already underground. These incidents have created so much trust issues among the people.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

I don't mind if it is a promotion, as long as it is worth looking into. I have to say I have never heard about ADK before. Your post made me investigate a little bit. First surprise, the name. Any idea what the name Aidos Kuneen means? Second, quantum cryptography, that is something you don't see every day in this space. No chain, just a variant of directed acyclic graph, like IOTA. In my opinion this is a new trend to go with DAC consensus schemes. I have to say it has pretty nice features including privacy and banking. Any plans for more exchanges? There is just one i could find. Good luck to the project in the future. The competition is hard,  they will need it. A decent coin has to fight hard in the see of shit copy paste coins. 
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

I don't mind if it is a promotion, as long as it is worth looking into. I have to say I have never heard about ADK before. Your post made me investigate a little bit. First surprise, the name. Any idea what the name Aidos Kuneen means? Second, quantum cryptography, that is something you don't see every day in this space. No chain, just a variant of directed acyclic graph, like IOTA. In my opinion this is a new trend to go with DAC consensus schemes. I have to say it has pretty nice features including privacy and banking. Any plans for more exchanges? There is just one i could find. Good luck to the project in the future. The competition is hard,  they will need it. A decent coin has to fight hard in the see of shit copy paste coins. 

Ave Maximus!

Name is a mix of two god name: Aidos / Eidos & Kuneen, Shadow & Wisdom

They got some listing these last days:

https://twitter.com/Exrates_Me/status/1039884569892270080

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/1039577290261315584

+Fcoin if i remember good, and this tracker: https://coincodex.com/

I guess since CMC cutted them cap, ADK is not well know by the traders
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Ave Maximus!

Name is a mix of two god name: Aidos / Eidos & Kuneen, Shadow & Wisdom

They got some listing these last days:

https://twitter.com/Exrates_Me/status/1039884569892270080

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/1039577290261315584

+Fcoin if i remember good, and this tracker: https://coincodex.com/

I guess since CMC cutted them cap, ADK is not well know by the traders

Ave GeorgeSoros!

Thanks for the clarification about the name, and for the exchange status. Will be having an eye on ADK in the future.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

I don’t think its a shameless promotion you have given so much information and you have been with ADK from the very beginning, so your shared experience will be lot helpful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: