Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the market can recover from current disastrous situation? Views on Ethereum  (Read 467 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

I think that there is still a great chance for the market to recover and survive this disastrous situation. I see that a lot of persons are giving up already, but really is that what we need now? More than ever, I think this is the best time to stand behind this industry, and most importantly our favorite coins. Ethereum is going to rise again, I believe that.
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

In my opinion, I think the market will continue to bear the bear market for 2-3 years to recover. When you compare the markets in 2018 with 2014, you will find that their trends are so highly similar.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

If any one predicting future prices of crypto, it's totally wrong. Crypto isn't depends only with TA.We have to think about so many areas
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

The second largest cryptocurrency scores only at 1.69 and unveils potential for further improvements. It needs to be improved in design, metrics, duplications and code issues.
CuteSeal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

In my opinion, It needs to be improved. It has some code issues. Depending on the characteristics of the issue, the impacts on the performance of the software may vary. Therefore, it is important to classify the implications of the detected code issues
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Ethereum is equipped with many functions, which are all defined in the Ethereum code. The code runs on every node of the network. It needs to be improved immediately.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

The investors think of lose will happen if crypto market is completely vanished over one night. But there is no such risk. if there is any chance it would happen earlier when the crypto is not that stablished in the world but not when it have spread its feet in the ground there is no such risk in my thinking.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Certainly recover is hard to find but this type of things happens of financial market. As Ethereum is digital token which prompted the rise of ICO and in second position in the cap market so there is a chance. I would say following Ethereum forecast is not a bad idea.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Ethereum forecast can be a good idea to follow. As this digital token promoted ICO there could be chance to recover suddenly. I am not an expert, I am just shared my thoughts.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

This is part of what causes panic and not only that, it also results into dump in price. It is until we desist from complaining, before the market will return back to its former state. Personally, i still believe that the market will recover, you just wait a little more and you will see a better side of that, Also, next time you see the market fall, try to convert your coins to tether and wait for a better time to buy back.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

We all know ethereum is a great coin because of its performance. Till now peoples are investing on bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin etc. So market will recover very soon.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

Many people are investing now in bitcoin and secondly in etherum the short time investors are investing bitcoin but there in a grave risk in their imagination of loosing the investment but I don’t think this will happen.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
In my views remember there was a chance to the crypto to get another drop. In fact, these markets have driven by the speculators. Any decision will be involved in very high risk. So many people have been loosing a lot of money caused by this unpredictable market. It will recover but after bitcoin will not again get another rumour regarding ETF. People buy bitcoin caused by that.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

I certainly can and I am sure about it, even though it takes a long time but we must remain optimistic that the market will recover, here is the need for patience, so patience to wait for the market to recover because it has long fallen
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

do not make this panic make you wrong in making decisions, you are not alone and there are many other people who are also trapped whose assets have dropped dramatically. are they all willing to cut losses or even lose all their assets? certainly not, therefore keep saving by continuing to hold your assets.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Personally, I keep 40% of all my money in cryptocurrencies and I do not worry about the prices now. As an economist, I understand that we are in a bearish phase of the market and soon it will end.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Etheruem has already established a strong foundation in crypto and it will definitely bounce back and recover. Alla we have to do is to wait until the time comes. So far this year the market had suffered severely and I hope that it will stop. Let's all be patient and hope for the best.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

I think so, but it takes time. Markets do not grow forever and there is always a phase of decline behind the rise. You just have to wait it out.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

I believe that the market can recover from the disaster. At this time, we need to give the encryption market some time. We need to wait patiently. We must continue to support the development of the cryptocurrency market. I believe that Ethereum will surprise investors in the near future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: