Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How involved are you in your invested project development?  (Read 114 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Have you made the investment and are simply waiting for the BTC/ETH value to rise per coin or are you offering your skill-set and time to develop the project towards its goals?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

For me
I am very much involved and interested in every project I hodl their token
Because in close monitoring of the project, you get to find out more information about the product
Which in turns give excessive information about the market growth and how you can get your profit by investing in the product

One important thing is to always do your own research
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

In my opinion if one is highly interested and want to be profited much he should invest in may projects and get into the project to know about pros and cons of the project to react as the projects ups and downs.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

I am involved because i always influence my friends to connect with this project and i always describe them this projects benefit. I believe my project that’s why i hold it.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

There are to types of investors in the crypto market one is investing in many projects and analyzing the market and also another who is just investing in the top of market cap and waiting for rise the price for withdrawal.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

I think that's quite uncommon considering how few people on average has any expertise when it comes to the development side, sure there's probably plenty of people who are capable(and do), but to ask such a general question will probably only bring replies like those that has already come in!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Given that a lot of people have taken this as their source of income and livelihood, they should be taking it pretty seriously. Because if quality gets compromised, so will their income.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: