Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 06:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3976 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

People coming to the market to earn money must have not only strong nerves and a stable emotional background, but also good knowledge.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

i think, it is the time to buy and sell crypto Grin Grin
but avoiding ponzi sites
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Still have chance to take and get profit with the cryptocurrency so far and I will not leave crypto at this moment. I want take much profit until the crypto is gone to have salary using for my bussiness and have companies.
ad_novo

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Questions you should ask
You buy hold coin or you transaction?

I think we should HOLD to DIE. let's imagine the company need capital such as from ICO to invest to upgrade the project. Then the price turn up and people sell out all the token....the project come to Fall. That so useless and wasting time to invest the brain-storm into any project.

So think twice for the manufacture good sake.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
Do you have money to invest?
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

For me it is not a good decision just because the bitcoin are experiencing downfall. For me we should wait for the right time. I trust bitcoin because the bitcoin are always recovers so I don't want to leave crypto. I want to earn more here and I think the bitcoin give it to me.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.
Who guys leaving from crypto i think they are almost panic seller. Market is going to dumping that's why they sold all coin and leave from crypto.
I think this is not a good decision because obviously now market is totally going to dip. So, i think there are no way to without waiting for growing market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

I would like to share the advice given by experienced investors when I was a beginner. They always told me to invest time in exploring more knowledge about it before investing actual money because properly invested 1 hour is much beneficial than the monetary investment of $10, especially when it comes to the early days. Thus, one should focus on investing time before investing his money.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

No. I am always taking risk in crypto, although the markets are down try your luck while all coins are in the dip. This is the time to spend your money in crypto, but remember always spend/invest that you can afford to lose. Because it is not gives you too much hurt at the end but a experienced to continued to take a rist and try your luck in the dip.
SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask
These are the two most commonly used methods. However, buying and keeping a coin is the method that suits most people. This is a very simple, fast way of making good money in the top 20, like litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Ripple, store somewhere, do not read the news, do not worry about the transaction or the predictions the coin will die of the media. After a few years, they pulled out and sold.
In case you want to trade, the story is quite different, you need to buy on sale. And very simple rules, buy low sell high. As you know it is easier said than done.
If you do not have a lot of money, start with a small amount of money. Do not use debit card, plug the house. Plug the money into the market. The more likely you will be burnt bags. Only invest the money you have lost.

Those who didn't give up in 2018, Will defintely rock in 2019 and upcoming years, They trained at the worst time.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Psychological control
Questions you should ask

There is a mechanism and experience for someone to become knowledge in this industry. to realize the big profits in cryptocurrency is not as easy as you say, and I believe you never trade or invest. that's why you don't feel panicked about the bitcoins and altcoins you have every day.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

I would like to share the advice given by experienced investors when I was a beginner. They always told me to invest time in exploring more knowledge about it before investing actual money because properly invested 1 hour is much beneficial than the monetary investment of $10, especially when it comes to the early days. Thus, one should focus on investing time before investing his money.
Investment time, actually learning the knowledge before joining is very necessary, but making money quickly will make people ignore these things. When I first learned about crypto, I spent a lot of time researching. But I still fail, I draw that you need practical experience and advice from the people ahead.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

Will not advise keeping hold too long to a downtrend coins,  not in this bear period. Once a coins is having loss of 10% is better you take off from the market. Remember for you to break even you need extra 20% price increase for the coin. Which seem unrealistic this period. Unless you want to hold for as long as possible.
livingfree

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Blockchain will go up. Crypto will die
How can you be sure of it that the one that introduced blockchain to the world will die? Generally speaking, some crypto (altcoins) will die probably as crypto's emerge and gaining the momentum to be recognized by the world but the major cryptocurrencies won't die easily as we are thinking. Bitcoin is a crypto and you said that it will die so in short, you are including that BTC will die as well which is unlikely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

For the people who are wise, there is no better time to invest into cryptocurrencies than the present time that the prices of all cryptocurrencies have crashed. This downtrend presents a very rare opportunity. It is however important to invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

After the gloomy days of the BTC in 2018. Some of my friends have left the market because of losses. When entering the market, people need to take risks.  From my friends, I think some of the following will benefit you living in this market:
Psychological control
Questions you should ask

before we invest in cryptocurrencies I think we must understand and understand with all the risks gained in investing so we can be sure and have patience in investing
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

so some of your friends fail to be successful. because it has left the market when prices fall. and sell all their assets. I hope you still survive and keep holding your coin. I really agree with your suggestion. when the market falls, you should keep control of emotions and close all markets temporarily. don't listen to the daily price. and back when you hear the price has gone up high.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Most of them are leaving crypto. But, for some reasons, this is the opportunity for the traders who want to start to trade, just buy crypto now and wait until 1 years later.
It upto you how you feel about cryptocurrency. According to some people cryptocurrency is a profitable thing and it will be the future currency. Where as according to others it is a non profitable thing and many people also claim it is as a bubble. Cryptocurrency volatile nature is one of the main reasons behind this topic. Because of its volatile nature many investors loss their money and leave crypto. Cryptocurrency are mainly associated with some serious cyber criminal cases and because of this it is ban in many country and people of those country stop using crypto.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

I'm not discourage even though the performance or statistic of the price of Crypto is poor, because I believe that it will still rise, despite the loss that we experience. I'm fully taking advantage of it right now, I bought around $6,000, and I'm just holding and waiting till the price rise again so I can gain profit in this bearish year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

I don't have plan to leave crypto  no matter what because we all know that this will exist for a lifetime especially now that a lot of projects are using crypto world for them to encourage investors and a lot of opportunity surrounds in the market nowadays.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

I do not think this is a good suggestion. These bounty hunters, like me, have to know what to do in this market. When entering the crypto market we need to have the knowledge and the steel spirit to handle the situation when needed.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: