Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Crypto?  (Read 3976 times)
EDE015

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

before trading or attempting to trade, you should be ready psychologically, understand that profit or interest is not assured in this business, you either gain or loss, depends on the tides of the market. you are totally responsible for the outcomes of your actions and decisions
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

maybe now most people have just left bitcoin, but we can't just leave it, we have to keep an eye on price developments, who will know if the price of bitcoin returns to normal Grin
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Today many people leave krypto to trade. I myself bought a coin and kept it for 1 to 2 years, hopefully the price went up.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

The market now has a lot of people leaving the BTC, so I think anyone who does not persevere will become so bland and fail in this market, it may never be possible to get frustrated with them. I'm too early

darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

It is just new big opportunity to buy  more bitcoins now Cheesy
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I saw many peoples are leaving from here. My idea is it is a very bad thing. Definitely, you will be regret about that in the future. The people are leaving from here because the main reason is the current market condition. Don't be scared of that condition. My opinion is, this is a huge opportunity for us. we can buy altcoins at cheap prices. So change your negative mind to positive. Dreams come true.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

It's such a shame that your friends decided to leave crypto for good but I don't have a lot of friends that  are into crypto so that does not happen to me. I'm also not leaving crypto because some of my huge and long term holds are in the top 50 so they have more chance of bringing me millions in the future.
Keep being positive and allow yourself to be more patience, if all or most of your hold alts are inside the top 50 coins then if ever bounce back happen
you will be able to gain decent profits, especially if you are buying from this dip and you are able to collect cheap coins like ETH and other quality
project where mooning can happen when the market start the bull run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

donot leave this field hold on keep it up
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

Every good business person understands that the time to enter a market is a huge factor in determining your success rate. Perhaps they entered at the wrong time and had unrealistic expectations and so it is expected that they will leave. WE, the true believers have our fingers crossed for the next bullish run.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I believe leaving crypto is not a good idea. But it depends solely on you. For me, the bad experiences of crypto traders for this year is not a sign that cryptoworld is already phased out. No! This is part of the game. This is part of the ecosystem of cryptoworld. Hold on and believe that if there's downfall, there will always be rising and a lot more ahead! Keep the faith! To the moon!
justhh

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

No yet. The blockchain technology will be around us even more in the future.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Nowadays blockchain technology is very trend all over the world. In fact, some bigger companies are also adopting the system of it. so if there are some traders leaving crypto it is their lost and they are lack of patience. Therefore, for what they did it is the reason  for the other traders to smiled at them. Because, for me I won't leave crypto due to it change me a lot as a whole actually.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

in my opnion, the people who joined crypto market in beginning of 2018 are failed badly, because they have lost their capital min %80, this is huge number.
some of them standed behind their funds but most of them sold their funds, now we are talking about who still keep funds. They should be patient, cause
already lost big part of their capital so nothing to loose much...
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Why shpuld I leave? The market situation is something we must face in our day to day life. Fluctuation of price are inevitable. Hoping for a better tomorrow is something we must do. When we fall down it doesn’t mean ww remained down but rather we face our situation, find strength and get-up. Sometimes it happens often for us to bevome stronger. Find hope and stay strong. Crypto will gain its strength and get-up.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

In my opinion it is not time for leaving. It is time for buying more coin for more money because within some days, crypto coin will recover. Buy more and more and wait for pump the price.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I'm glad you brought up this topic. It's one of the most sensible issues right now, given the condition of the market. With much loses here and there, i will not be surprised if a number of your friends retract from bitcoin/cryptocurrency.

Though i do admire practical people who decided to pull out their crypto investment to response to their curreny financial needs. But if they simply pull out due to fear and fud, then i feel bad for them. Bitcoin entails a lot of risks, and as much as other find volatility a negative intrinsic attribute of bitcoin, it actually gives us the higher percentage of success. For without volatility, the chances of failure and success becomes relatively less on both aspects.

So there's a lot of sense when you say invest only what you can, even the sea of red is there, as that portioned capacity might just bring you much profit that you could ever hope for.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

There is no way anybody serious will consider leaving crypto if you know a little history, trend and have a little idea of where all this could be going to. Basically, its important to make no mistake about the crypto world on the basis of a temporary situation. While there is a dip at the moment, there will be a turn around soonest!
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Well i still in crypto world cause im a long term investors and i hold all my coins for a better profit and not for losing money. This is indeed big corrections and i wonder what will happen in next year cause seems like so many exchanges and many big exchange are spread into every corner of this world. I believe in next year crypto will be big, all we need is clarity in regulations.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

I am still hopeful that the market will recover. I think that the current prices are down just because there is no major positive news related to crypto. Once we have a some major company like FB launching its own crypto, the situation should become normal in my opinion.

Signature available for rent
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

In my opinion leaving crypto because of a temporary snag is making a mistake of a lifetime in business. For as they usually say, tough times never last only tough people or folks do. To jump off the train thinking this is a wise thing to do is to look back and be filled with sorrows
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: