Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADVANTAGES OF INVESTMENT USING BITCOIN  (Read 1095 times)
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

1. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin Security Factors
 Bitcoin is very difficult to fake by other parties. Besides that, every Bitcoin that exists and every transaction made will be recorded on the Blockchain. This makes it possible to know the amount of Bitcoin and transactions that have been made.

2. Excess Investment of Bitcoin: Can Be Used As Savings
Bitcon is a form of savings as well as investment that has a simple and no hassle system. Bitcoin value has the potential to continue to rise from year to year and can be a very profitable investment tool. However, you still have to be aware of the high risk of Bitcoin. Because, it is not impossible you can suffer losses from investments made.

3. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin is Easy to Use
The ease of use because of its world-recognized and digital nature. When you want to transfer money, you only need a Bitcoin Wallet or Wallet that you can make easily.
4. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Pure Bitcoin Value Based on Market Law
Market law reads, when an item / service experiences an increase in demand, while the supply of goods is fixed, the price of goods will increase. Likewise, when the number of bids is higher than the number of requests, the price will decrease.
5. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: No Party Can Intervene in Bitcoin
The thing you need to understand next is Bitcoin using a decentralized system. This means that there is no party to regulate it, because all parties can participate in the process.
6. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin is Easy to Carry Easily and Safely
Because it has no form and is a virtual currency, you can carry whatever amount of Bitcoin you have. In addition, you can still feel safe from a potentially disturbing crime during your trip.

7. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: All you need to do is enter an email address and right away you can get a Bitcoin account. This convenience allows you to have many Bitcoin accounts with different ownership names.
8. Excess of Bitcoin Investment: Secrets to Maintain
The thing that makes your secrets more awake because when you make a Bitcoin address, you don't need to use your real name or residential address.
In this way you can create a Bitcoin account and keep the account owner confidential.

9. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: You Can Use to Pay Transactions
The last advantage that you can get when investing in Bitcoin is the ease of making payments for every transaction made. Merchants that provide Bitcoin acceptance services have spread throughout Indonesia and the world. However, you must really ensure that the merchant accepts payments using Bitcoin.
I agree with you. I also feel that investing in bitcoin is safer than investing in other coins. as a layman, I feel that bitcoin is a popular coin and is the king of coins, so there is no doubt on bitcoin, even though we also have to remain cautious in investing in bitcoin, because in all jobs certainly have risks to be faced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

1. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin Security Factors
 Bitcoin is very difficult to fake by other parties. Besides that, every Bitcoin that exists and every transaction made will be recorded on the Blockchain. This makes it possible to know the amount of Bitcoin and transactions that have been made.

2. Excess Investment of Bitcoin: Can Be Used As Savings
Bitcon is a form of savings as well as investment that has a simple and no hassle system. Bitcoin value has the potential to continue to rise from year to year and can be a very profitable investment tool. However, you still have to be aware of the high risk of Bitcoin. Because, it is not impossible you can suffer losses from investments made.

3. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin is Easy to Use
The ease of use because of its world-recognized and digital nature. When you want to transfer money, you only need a Bitcoin Wallet or Wallet that you can make easily.
4. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Pure Bitcoin Value Based on Market Law
Market law reads, when an item / service experiences an increase in demand, while the supply of goods is fixed, the price of goods will increase. Likewise, when the number of bids is higher than the number of requests, the price will decrease.
5. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: No Party Can Intervene in Bitcoin
The thing you need to understand next is Bitcoin using a decentralized system. This means that there is no party to regulate it, because all parties can participate in the process.
6. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: Bitcoin is Easy to Carry Easily and Safely
Because it has no form and is a virtual currency, you can carry whatever amount of Bitcoin you have. In addition, you can still feel safe from a potentially disturbing crime during your trip.

7. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: All you need to do is enter an email address and right away you can get a Bitcoin account. This convenience allows you to have many Bitcoin accounts with different ownership names.
8. Excess of Bitcoin Investment: Secrets to Maintain
The thing that makes your secrets more awake because when you make a Bitcoin address, you don't need to use your real name or residential address.
In this way you can create a Bitcoin account and keep the account owner confidential.

9. Advantages of Bitcoin Investment: You Can Use to Pay Transactions
The last advantage that you can get when investing in Bitcoin is the ease of making payments for every transaction made. Merchants that provide Bitcoin acceptance services have spread throughout Indonesia and the world. However, you must really ensure that the merchant accepts payments using Bitcoin.
Very well said. Bitcoin is very easy to use as long as you have already knowledge or learnings about it. If you really study bitcoin very well then it will be easy for you to use bitcoin to earn huge profit. But of course just like other investments you may also experience losing money but if you can handle your bitcoin and you can make decision wisely then you can get rid of that.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

In addition to the advantages, Bitcoin also has the risk of investing. Bitcoin prices are worrying. But these advantages are really good. It gives me more information about Bitcoin.
of course the advantages are enormous, because the investment in bitcoin is very big profit that we will get. because there are already so many people who are successful and fast becoming rich people too, so bitcoin really helps our economy
Biggest advantage for me is that I do not trust my bank, I do not trust any bank at all. Which gives me very small portion of possibility for investment. If I want to invest into gold, I would have to use my bank to get gold (or really get gold in hand and save it somewhere secure which is harder and riskier). If I want to get a foreign exchange currency I would have to use my bank to get that foreign currency as well. If I want to buy stocks I have to either use my bank to get it or some sort of other financial company to get it, we do not have apps or stuff like that here.

Which means the only investment I have right now without using any bank is bitcoin. Even when you buy a house you go get a mortgage from a bank or at least put the money in a bank to give it to owner of the house. I prefer bitcoin, that way I am my own bank.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

I agree with you. I also feel that investing in bitcoin is safer than investing in other coins. as a layman, I feel that bitcoin is a popular coin and is the king of coins, so there is no doubt on bitcoin, even though we also have to remain cautious in investing in bitcoin, because in all jobs certainly have risks to be faced.

I don't know how can you say that investing on Bitcoin is safer than other coins since they are all the same.

Bitcoin and other crpytocurrencies are the same since they are all investments and a volatile investment at that. I don't see the difference of Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, the only thing that Bitcoin has an advantage of is that it is the first one. Investments are the same since there are these risks on investing on them, there is no sure profit on investments the reason they are investment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

all the benefits that you mentioned are correct, but we must not forget some of the risks that will be faced if investing in bitcoin, one of which is that we will lose all our money if the price of bitcoin decreases. so if we have bitcoin, we must continue to monitor price developments.
I didn't agree on the line that I bolded above, you've said that it will lose our all money if we invest on bitcoin when it comes the price decrease. Then don't be a dump if you sell you Bitcoin while it decreases the price in the market, it surely has a loss but not all your money unless bitcoin will have no value in the market. Indeed, you can ride a risk if you know how to manage of this, yes monitor the price in the market is one all you need and sell when your profit was there and I think you've nothing to lose.

I think the charts and candles on the market have already shown when to sell, thats why you have to know how to do technical analysis so you can avoid losses when prices will decline. after all, not always falling prices cause you losses, many people use it to buy more a lot so you can buy at a cheaper price and get big profit
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

First of all, bitcoin is better to invest on in terms of other coin is because of reliability. It is popular because it is the first crypto currency to be made and is some what perfect with little flaws that we can overcome as it keeps on developing. In the long run, it is guaranteed to give you a good profit unlike other alt coins which are extremely volatile. Secondly, investment is not a form of job. So do not consider investing on crypto currency as a full time job, since it is no way a reliable source of income.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

from top to bottom you only discuss the benefits, why don't you mention the risks too. so that people who read can know this investment better.
I agree with you, it will be even better. Not to mention that every business has risk, but sometimes people need details information on what risks that they probably can get. Of course people will prepare themselves to be ready on facing the worst situation, but having clear information about what bad things that could probably happen is one of the preparation itself.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

As digital store of value, investing on bitcoin have many advantages. Its digital cryptocurrency and its very secure as currency. Beside that, investing our money in bitcoin is like having digital gold and i am believe its profitable if we hold it for long term
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

from top to bottom you only discuss the benefits, why don't you mention the risks too. so that people who read can know this investment better.
I agree with you, it will be even better. Not to mention that every business has risk, but sometimes people need details information on what risks that they probably can get. Of course people will prepare themselves to be ready on facing the worst situation, but having clear information about what bad things that could probably happen is one of the preparation itself.
Yes your point makes sense, people should have the guts to know if today good time so tomorrow it will be hard is but I will have to keep patience and wait for the right time to sell. For me risking is not a disadvantage because even our life has a risk but we go out and in this way our life is running so it is not a big deal just be easy and invest you will see plenty of advantages and you will not regret investing in bitcoin.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

The big advantage when using bitcoin is that ,you will compatible that this coin stable and strong because ,it is on the top of the market and this coin is familiar around the crypto currency world and that it is popular around the world ,so the advantage in bitcoin has it all, for this bitcoin is existing for many years now.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Well, I will invest in ICO project using bitcoin also. A lot of ICO projects are only accepting bitcoin and ethereum because this two coins are the most popular coin in cryptocurrency. Using bitcoin in investment will give us an assurance that we can buy any token we want. Bitcoin is applicable for all coins even in exchange so it is safe to us bitcoin when we want to put money in cryptocurrency.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

I think, what is everyone is saying is mostly true, there are a lot of ways where you can be of advantage when you invest in bitcoin, risks are also there and I think when it comes to investments you cannot remove the risks, so it would be just the same as investing in the stock market or anything else, its just that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so you need to closely monitor whatever investments you have.

coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

The main reason behind investing in bitcoin and other cryoto currencies would certainly be for profits. Everyone us into it to get a minimum turn over with a decent investment. Crypto platform is being one of the best platforms to earn. Many have enhanced their lifestyle with crypto earnings. Try to gather as many coins as you can now as every coin's value is cheaper than last year. So invest as much you can to see a good turn over.

one of the reasons for investing in bitcoin is to avoid inflation in our currency, which is getting higher and higher, putting money in bitcoin currency is safer and very easy to move anywhere, without being affected by a currency decline because the price of bitcoin is the same everywhere, very different once by saving money in the form of a country's currency, which always experiences a decline in value if it has to move to another country.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

I think, what is everyone is saying is mostly true, there are a lot of ways where you can be of advantage when you invest in bitcoin, risks are also there and I think when it comes to investments you cannot remove the risks, so it would be just the same as investing in the stock market or anything else, its just that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so you need to closely monitor whatever investments you have.
yes, although many say that bitcoin is a promising investment, both in the short term and long term. however, it needs extra attention, because it can also be a risk when the price actually decreases.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

When you are investing in bitcoin, we should say that it is advantage to some other altcoins , because bitcoin is alteady stable and it has the best price value above all tokens so we will be comfortable that this coin will last for a longer span of time.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

The main reason behind investing in bitcoin and other cryoto currencies would certainly be for profits. Everyone us into it to get a minimum turn over with a decent investment. Crypto platform is being one of the best platforms to earn. Many have enhanced their lifestyle with crypto earnings. Try to gather as many coins as you can now as every coin's value is cheaper than last year. So invest as much you can to see a good turn over.

We are here to earn profit and bitcoin is our source of profit. Even there are lot of advantages of bitcoin still it has disadvantages. But, we always look for advantages because we want to earn good and high profit. Because of my crypto earning I buy all things that I want. Do not invest too much especially in this current market and like do not put all your egg in one basket.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

If we compare bitcoin investment with stock market or even gold, bitcoin is better in term of utility. We can easily use bitcoin to buy something in online shop that accept bitcoin, there are also some vendors that will help. In term of opportunity, bitcoin also better in this thing, it's price which move so wild was create many chance for trader to earn profit even in every hour.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

If we compare bitcoin investment with stock market or even gold, bitcoin is better in term of utility. We can easily use bitcoin to buy something in online shop that accept bitcoin, there are also some vendors that will help. In term of opportunity, bitcoin also better in this thing, it's price which move so wild was create many chance for trader to earn profit even in every hour.
beside that, with the latest technology from blockchain, making the future of bitcoin will be good, so we will get a lot of profit when investing today, moreover there are many discounts offered at this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: