Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth has fallen below 200$  (Read 733 times)
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

This decline is not a feared decline because the market needs these declines So we will return again and again We will come back with high prices all together.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Now Ethereum costs only 180USD. I do not understand why so many people are panicking in these days, I think that nothing changed with Ethereum. Ethereum is still working and it is used everyday.

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

I am quite surprised by the ETH price, never expected that the price could reach below 200$. But I too think this is a good opportunity to buy some ETH. And it will recover very soon.
Why not? Such FUD on the project. Vitalik don't know what says and say nonsense about ICO death and same. I'm surprised why ETH is not by $100. This is a good price now with such market and info state. I think ETH will restore but with qualitative changes. Nothing else
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Now Ethereum costs only 180USD. I do not understand why so many people are panicking in these days, I think that nothing changed with Ethereum. Ethereum is still working and it is used everyday.
for now ethereum is said to be a very worried coin at a price of $ 180, this is ethereum's worst price for ethereum but what we have to remember is the effect of a less friendly market situation, because I still believe ethereum is a future coin
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

for now ethereum is said to be a very worried coin at a price of $ 180, this is ethereum's worst price for ethereum but what we have to remember is the effect of a less friendly market situation, because I still believe ethereum is a future coin
Today ETH has come down to new low and bottom in 2018 (176$). It's crazy that every day ETH has a new bottom. This week ETH could be 150$ and that's my target and that's the bottom of ETH.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Eth will be $ 100 today. all reserves are depleted. because ETH has a conservative investor. and its sees too much demand. ETH is the best.  Roll Eyes
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

It is so volatile, I can’t decide what to do. Huh

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

I believe that ETH will eventually stop getting pumped and will be dumped majorly and will go below $200 but by that time it won't be a good investment anymore.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

I believe that ETH will eventually stop getting pumped and will be dumped majorly and will go below $200 but by that time it won't be a good investment anymore.
It's really sad to see Eth continuously falling deeper.  This scenario will surely give a huge impact into the investors losing their confidence and trust to this market.  It's not easy to regain their trust if it will continue like these and couldn't show any ups on its price.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

It is now under 200$ and for me it is not that bad to put something into it, if price will get pump even the smallest one we will be able to collect some earnigs from it.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

This is unexpected from the top listed cryptocurrency to experience such a big fall in much lesser time period. In short what we expect will not happen with cryptocurrency. Everything is upon the market circulation which leads to the growth of specific assets.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

By the time I reply to your topic, the ETH rate has dropped to $ 186, which is a worrisome issue as ETH is continuously dropping rapidly in the past for no apparent reason. It is expected that at the end of 2018 the ETH will rise again and rise to over $ 600.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Next goal is $ 186 for the ETH rate, which is the current rate of crypto being considered as the most potential market, while the BTC rate remains stable at $ 6,000. It is therefore entirely possible that the cryptocurrency market, especially ETH, will increase in Q4 2018, as demand for investment at the end of the year rises.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Yes it does Ethereum lost another 6 percent in the last hours thats 11.73 US dollars. ethereum is currently sitting at 184.53 USD. There was a speculation that ETH will go below 200 usd I didn’t believe ld it after the last bounce of the market. Now it seems that it will be bearish all the way for ETH.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Coinseeker22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

nobody knows it,
but personally i am expecting it in around $50~$100 before making a comeback.
because Bitcoin is bleeding right now and there is no way ETH makes its way up when everything is underwater.
so if you are intresting with it,you need to wait a little bit.
because it might go deeper from this point

Though Bitcoin is on a bearish move it is actually holding a resistance more decently compared to Ethereum, comparison fromnthe charts in August Ethereum was holding at at least 250 when Bitcoin fell below 6000. Now that everything is bearish Ethereum shiw that it can drop more.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

I am quite surprised by the ETH price, never expected that the price could reach below 200$. But I too think this is a good opportunity to buy some ETH. And it will recover very soon.
You need to be surprised with the price Ethereum in the market because there's no bullish force in the market and almost all crypto currency are dumping price. In addition, Ethereum is currently facing scalability problem while there's competition in the dapp and smart contract provider. If Ethereum team don't create the sharding project there's possibility for Ethereum to dip to the $89 price range.

Coinseeker22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

What is the next goal?

Obviously, its $100. Just sad to see ETH really suffered more than bitcoin. I don't know what triggers another sell off today. Bitcoin is also down at $6200 and we are losing again. So lets just look at the bright side, another good buying point for anyone to enter specially ETH. The coin is still very good and fundamentals is strong. Perhaps investors are just cashing it out right now for whatever reasons. Its another crypto bloodbath, Ladies and Gents.

Agreed with the blood bath. I was waiting for Ethreum to drop more when it was around 350 so i can invest. But now i am hesitant a lot of rumors are spreading that Ethereum may be dead if this continues. I want to believe that ETH is still strong forecast however shows a differently.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:58 PM

What is the next goal?
ETH is performing very badly right now, especially compared to BTC. If ETH can't stabilize itself soon we will probably see a very long bear market.  Sad
Coinseeker22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

It is surprising how weak ETH is compared to bitcoin as it keeps falling to new lows. If it cannot get back over $200 in the next day or two, then could fall to $150 area.
ETH cannot catch a break, first the bear market, now this btc dump tanking the rest of the market...But I'm a little more positive than you, I think if the downtrend continues we might be looking at $180-$170 very soon, though I think prices will recover in the next few weeks due to the hype around the btc ETF, so hopefully, alts will follow the next btc uptrend. It might be a good time to buy ETH,though, below $200 sounds like an excellent entry point.

Considering the value yes it is very tempting. But the question is, is it still worth investing. Ethereum was projected to even beat Bitcoin when it comes to value by the end of 2018. Now im not eve worried about that. What im concerned about is if it can multiply by ts current value.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

ETH is still not looking  good and there is no indication that it has bottomed yet. Need to see a strong move up above $200 for a start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: