Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE][PRE-ITO] eloom - real legit project in EU - get 3% off  (Read 91 times)
fue (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 10:16:27 AM by fue

https://imgur.com/rr9jR8i

This is not the official site of

eloom

Take part now in one of the best Private Sales for a real good legit project

Hi everybody,

I would like to tell you all about a brand new startup and token with still private sale posibility and a huge potential in my opinion.
It's a real legit project located on the Canary Island Fuerteventura where I also live and I already knew some of the founder and the technical engineer before and I got known the rest of the team during the last months.
They are all burning for that project and they already made big steps in realizing their targets!
The team base is located in the north of the island in Corralejo and the first installations will be near the main city of Fuerteventura, called Puerto del Rosario where the government installed in 2014 a huge technology park with buildings of about 9.500 square meters on a plot of more than 800.000 square meters.
In several meetings and also presentations on the Island they got 100% support from the island government and during this month they should get the permission for the first step to build the solar plant beside the technology park near Puerto del Rosario.
The technology park offers perfect infrastructure for the development of innovative solutions.

The main target of the project is to generate clean energy for hashpower as base for blockchain applications located in the EU with their legal framework already applied on the companies and governments here, so a very high level of datasecurity is applied!

With more than 300 sun days and more then 3000 hours of wind per year due to the trade winds passing the island of Fuerteventura, the location is perfect to create grid independent and sustainable blockchain solutions, crypto mining power and cloud services on a very efficient way.
The independency and also innovative solution is the energy transformation to hydrogen during the day when there are overcapacities of solar and wind power.

In that way eloom offers 24 h constant power supply to power f.ex. future smart-city blockchain applications!
This should be in future for sure on of the most expandable blockchain usage and there are already a lot of smart city experts involved in the eloom project as adviser.

Beside this also development of new technologies will be forced, like f.ex. in cooling technologies for mining equipment etc.

Take the chance to participate right now at the beginning in this innovative and great project!

The token based on the new smart contract standard ERC223 of the Ethereum blockchain will be launched during september by the eloom company incorporated in Liechtenstein.

In future when the eloom project is realized 70% of net profits are distributed as payout in Ether so token holders are participating in the eloom benefit.
For sure the token is also tradable, holders will have rights to vote on future decision and they will get special conditions on future token sales.

From the 17. of september the PRE ITO (Initial Token Offer) - starts at 0.75 € per token.

So take part before on the private Sale for only 0.65 € per token -3% discount!!!

To get now the discount before the PRE ITO starts please introduce the referal name OLIFUI33 in the

Private Contribution Registration Form

in the last field called "Please tell us more details who you are and.....".

In the next days there will appear a special field in this form to introduce the referal name.

So check it out and take this great oportunity.

saludos,

Oliver

Check it out: eloom

fue (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Only one week left before the PRE-ITO!!!

Don't miss the private sale now !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: