Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum drop below $200  (Read 246 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

I will like to ask when Ethereum will recover. Many speculators are saying that Ethereum is going towards $100 but I doubt if this is going to happen. It seem 2018 will be a bullish market throughout. I will still holding because I can sell at the moment. It will be a very huge lose that I will not be able to manage.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

I love it, buying time.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

I will like to ask when Ethereum will recover. Many speculators are saying that Ethereum is going towards $100 but I doubt if this is going to happen. It seem 2018 will be a bullish market throughout. I will still holding because I can sell at the moment. It will be a very huge lose that I will not be able to manage.
nobody knows when ethereum will recover, all the predictions of people have missed and ethereum is much worse. just like you that I don't want to sell and hold on to it, because it is better that my assets run out of value, than I have to endure huge losses.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

As long as investors invest in scam ICO (for example, all Russian ICO), the means of attracting which will be Ethereum, it will be at the bottom.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Ethereum will fly when bull arrives. The current price is the purchase opportunity. It should be judged by a good analysis.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

Today, the market has started a new round of decline. The price of Ethereum has fallen below $200. I think this decline will continue! Because panic is spreading among investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Yes. The price of Ethereum will recover soon.And I was dam sure the price of Ethereum wouldn't reach 100$.If the price of Ethereum reach 100$,I will sell my entire property to buy a Ethereum at cheapest price.This year seems to be bullish market throughout.If you sell at the dump,it will make you to lose huge amount.Instead you can hold your Ethereum, for your future aspects.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Keep holding your ethereum and if possible you even buy more since ethereum market value is very cheap at the moment for there is hope for ethereum to recover from the current downward trend in the future. Am in the situation with you mate as I can't afford selling at lost particularly at this current market value of ethereum.
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Many people may have predicted that the price of Ethereum may fall below $200, and I think many investors are already ready to buy ETH, including me, because I think its current price is very suitable for purchase!
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

This is to show that anything is possible to happen in a highly fluctuating market plus that it is not regulated. Etheruem was very much alive at the beginning of this year even when bitcoin was finding a foot but now, etheruem has joined and badly wounded  Grin I think is just the bad times. Hodling is still the best at this time.

As long as investors invest in scam ICO (for example, all Russian ICO), the means of attracting which will be Ethereum, it will be at the bottom.

My question is, is etheruem the only coin used by icos?
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Yeah. Maybe it will be happening. I think the main reason for ETH price going down was is Bitcoin. Do you remember, when the price of bitcoin price was high, the price of ETH remained high. It means the price of ETH depends on the price of Bitcoin. Now the price of Bitcoin going downwards, so the price of ETH going downwards. I think, If the bitcoin drop till continue to end of this year, maybe the price of ETH will going below 200$.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Today the price of Ethereum is below $200.Currently ethereum's price is $198.This situation is suitable for buying some Ethereum. I think the price of ethereum will increase soon.
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

This is to show that anything is possible to happen in a highly fluctuating market plus that it is not regulated. Etheruem was very much alive at the beginning of this year even when bitcoin was finding a foot but now, etheruem has joined and badly wounded  Grin I think is just the bad times. Hodling is still the best at this time.

My question is, is etheruem the only coin used by icos?

No, ETH is not the only one cryto used by ICOs.

But in fact, ETH is not very known in US (for example) like bitcoin. Some figures say that while 80% of Americans know about BTC, only 30% heard about ETH. This gives ETH the potential to grow faster than BTC>
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

I am surprised Etehreum ever went over $20. It was only few cents in ICO. And for long under $1.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Today the price of Ethereum is below $200.Currently ethereum's price is $198.This situation is suitable for buying some Ethereum. I think the price of ethereum will increase soon.
We're not surprised if Eth will goes high reaching about $500k, but it's gonna be opposite today,  everyone get shock and surprise  when they saw Eth continuously dropping and it sad that it came into below $200. I've doubt it can easily recover fast, it could be better if we just saw it moving $300k before the end of 3rd quarter.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Nope i can't believe on that ethereum goes dump lower than 200& according the speculation eth reach the bottom line at 200$ dropping and after on that ethereum will bounce their price value.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Although it is unlikely it is certainly not impossible, the bear market is as fast as the bull runs so if it can pump to $1500 then it can dump to below 200 as well. It is losing ground to other platforms, LISK is already starting to collect ICOs on it's own platform that would otherwise have chosen ethereum, better switch to LISK

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

I do not think that it can come close to measure in$ 100 but it is possible that it will come close to the mark of$ 150 and immediately rebound and begin to grow !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

In my opinion, people will not know exactly when euthereum will rise again as before or at least approach, many people predict euthereum prices in reality nothing is certain, we only hope that alcoin will return to its peak, and we must first hold what we have and be patient waiting.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Not sure, miners and ICOs continue to dump a lot of ETH every day, and with investors being cautious about entering the market, I do not know how much the price of ETH could fall further.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: