Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning day trading  (Read 1012 times)
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

How are people learning how to day trade? What are you methods?

Personally I've done the signal groups etc but found them very hit and miss. I'm not good enough to do my own TA (and can TA really help for day trading - no idea?).

Only method I've found that I find works was taught here: https://discord.gg/nCmjwmQ

It focuses on getting in and out of v.high volume coins as they naturally fluctuate.

Cheers!

I want to learn also in daytrading because l want to have an income in every trading to supply the daily needs of my kids.This is enough for me just to survive for a day. What's important for me l have profit for every trade for finances at home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Trading is like an act and for you to succeed in it you must learn it. Learning how trade and also having a mentor will put you in a correct pedestrial to start your trading. Learning how to trade will make you have a lower loses and learn how to manage your fund. You will draw your trading plan and learn how to control your emotion while trading. You will also perfect your strategy.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

I had a luck to have a good mentor who I could ask any question.
The best way to learn trading is when you start with small funds and practice and get experienced.
You have to find out which is your trading style which suits you.
You can follow others but you have to be independent when decisions are made.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

I want to learn also in daytrading because l want to have an income in every trading to supply the daily needs of my kids.This is enough for me just to survive for a day. What's important for me l have profit for every trade for finances at home.
Seriously, if you need money to feed your family get a real job or if you are still young get a proper degree and then apply for a job. Trading is risky for those who are new to the market. So if you are willing to get into it, you should keep it as a side hobby first while focusing on your day job to get your daily bread.

Try to learn about market indicators and watch the price charts and then begin trading. Dont take it as a get-rich-quick scheme because then you will obviously lose money. As you gain experience in these concepts you will be able to gradually make profit. Remember that you cannot become a millionaire overnight by trading for one day. It need years of experience and practice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

It is like a skill which you have to learn and grow confidential in it for you to be a successful trader. Trading is not easy and will spell doom for anyone to just start trading without proper guidance. When you learn and have a mentor you will do better than any person who just acquires a laptop and internet service and straight entered into the market.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

I get my experience by doing with my own analysis and sometime learning from group telegram that i joined and from internet because there are many resource we can found i. And i always make some notes from my trading. So we can learning with many ways
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I get my experience by doing with my own analysis and sometime learning from group telegram that i joined and from internet because there are many resource we can found i. And i always make some notes from my trading. So we can learning with many ways
It will depend on how we can easily get information and adopts the technique, when we heard it from others always double check and weigh the chances to earn.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

without crypto experience, we will find it difficult to trade well, we must have friends or teachers who are proficient in trading, to learn how to trade our day requires a little longer process, because crypto trading is very difficult for us to predict, be patient and avoid panic which is very difficult for me to do in day trading.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

To make quick money day trading is really helpful but it is not so easy. There are too many ways to learn day trading such as social media, watching videos on youtube and also can follow to learn bitcointalk.org regularly. At the same time you can learn from your friends who are already established in day trading.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

I would suggest you to stay away from telegram pump and dump groups. They are mostly done by people who are trying to move the market in one direction so they would move it in the opposite direction. They will tell you that a massive pump is coming for such a coin and persuade you to buy that coin while they will actually wait for this "fake signal" to pump when the owners of that channel will actually dump their coins.

You will now be holding some shitload of a shitcoin. Stay away from those.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

How are people learning how to day trade? What are you methods?

Personally I've done the signal groups etc but found them very hit and miss. I'm not good enough to do my own TA (and can TA really help for day trading - no idea?).

Only method I've found that I find works was taught here: https://discord.gg/nCmjwmQ

It focuses on getting in and out of v.high volume coins as they naturally fluctuate.

Cheers!
If you are not good at analysis then you may not be successful in the crypto trading for longer run so you should either learn it or better leave and joining on the bump and dump groups are just worthless sometime you are in need to pay for getting into those groups.
Yes, anyone that wants to be a trader in cryptocurrency must learn the analysis. Some will say the market is unstable and they are afraid that they will lose money when they invest in it, but there are people who are able to get in and out of the market few hours a day and they are also making it despite the volatility. I heard a story of someone who didn’t even learn it and all he was doing at first was buy when it seems it’s going up and sell when it seems to go down and it worked quite alright for him till he got to be perfect.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

The trading abilities come with how much time you dedicate to it and your experience that bring about the best personal method of trading.  The profit or loss you make is proportional to you knowledge,  skill and experience in cryptocurrency market!

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Yes, anyone that wants to be a trader in cryptocurrency must learn the analysis.
If you are only going to play the long term hodl you wont need much of an analysis for bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin will rise in future since the deflationary condition of the currency makes it scare as the population demand keeps on growing. Grin

Some will say the market is unstable and they are afraid that they will lose money when they invest in it, but there are people who are able to get in and out of the market few hours a day and they are also making it despite the volatility. I heard a story of someone who didn’t even learn it and all he was doing at first was buy when it seems it’s going up and sell when it seems to go down and it worked quite alright for him till he got to be perfect.
Those are just stories mate. Rumors made to insinuate you to join some whale pool. Dont worry they are just going to make you pump their shitcoin when they will sell it. Also dont fall for loan sharks giving out info for margin trading.

Actually those who manage to make profit from short term flux are those who were holding the coins for sometime and they sold at the pump. The rest who come running after that are now in loss because its a shitcoin now and wont go up immediately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

Yes, anyone that wants to be a trader in cryptocurrency must learn the analysis.
If you are only going to play the long term hodl you wont need much of an analysis for bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin will rise in future since the deflationary condition of the currency makes it scare as the population demand keeps on growing. Grin

....snip.
Yes, you are right, because trading is not just an easy way to get involved and do easy trading and without lose just like playing your money on the trading exchange. Having more harder analysis and deep research in trading and remember don't rely on the group that broadcasting a pump and dump activity, sometimes the have delayed information than the actual trading.
The safest way is holding your asset or Bitcoin, less risk and we know that Bitcoin price will grow up after years.
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

trading is not easy , in that day trading is not easy at all it takes lot of factors and new things to be considered if you are new you should gain a lot of experience by doing trading losses will teach you a lot , dont do any course all are fake , if you want to learn day trading then self learning only works
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

I would recommend to find a professional teacher who will help you learn how to make day trading / correctly determine the levels.
Technical analysis definitely works on cryptocurrency.
Try and achieve results

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

I always learn in trading must hold some coins that gettinh for a big dump to recover how much funds loss from you but i accept that and taking a break this time to avoid lossing more money.

Mr.trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

There is always a lesson for every mistake we make, we should not make this mistakes again and follow rules for making money many trades will first fail and then learn from mistakes and they improve 
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

I always learn in trading must hold some coins that gettinh for a big dump to recover how much funds loss from you but i accept that and taking a break this time to avoid lossing more money.
Day trading is not a simple technique so we learn more about short term and mid term trading in crypto it will be good to improve the day trading skills. But your suggestion is totally matching from long term investment so I recommend buy Bitcoin in this bearish market. Because total market is suddenly moving to backward so we should buy more BTC in this dip.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

The trading abilities come with how much time you dedicate to it and your experience that bring about the best personal method of trading.  The profit or loss you make is proportional to you knowledge,  skill and experience in cryptocurrency market!
That is for sure one thing that I know that when it comes to trading, it takes you zeal and your hunger to learn, to get better quickly over time. However, it is always very imperative to take learning seriously and not rush it at any point in time.

Today, people want to rush learning and practicing all in the name of wanting to start getting rich pretty fast and as a result of that, they just end up screwing everything up and saying the market is being manipulated or they have learned but everything just seems to be the same.

Having a strategy is all that it takes and most especially you want to know how to take out emotions and stick with executing your strategy when it comes to day trading, and that is one strategy you sure must have built on and gain confidence on with practice, before even trading the real world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: