Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning day trading  (Read 1012 times)
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

How are people learning how to day trade? What are you methods?

Personally I've done the signal groups etc but found them very hit and miss. I'm not good enough to do my own TA (and can TA really help for day trading - no idea?).

Only method I've found that I find works was taught here: https://discord.gg/nCmjwmQ

It focuses on getting in and out of v.high volume coins as they naturally fluctuate.

Cheers!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResonanceInvest

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

It's very easy to learn how to trade within a day! Need only software and strategy. But liquidity is not great. Therefore, the deposit should not be large.

And what about software you can use software that shows the volumes inside the candles.
So you will best determine the manipulator and market liquidity.

Resonance Trading Technology is suitable for you.

https://prnt.sc/ks5hey 

Here is an example of a trading situation. The volume has come, wait for growth! But there will not always be growth. So you need to filter the situation.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

It focuses on getting in and out of v.high volume coins as they naturally fluctuate.

The fluctuation is what scares most traders in cryptocurrency but that same fluctuation is how the money is made. We need to build a technique that will help us to understand the fluctuations and the market.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

All you need is to wait for the dump and then sell at high. Only this is the way to succeed in trading.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Personally I've done the signal groups etc but found them very hit and miss. I'm not good enough to do my own TA (and can TA really help for day trading - no idea?).

I used to do day trading before but I eventually quit. It's not my thing.
What I know is that you need to be careful of these signal groups. I know someone who claims that this signal group that he was a member of pulled a dump and he got caught in it. At first they gave out reliable signals and once they've gathered enough people to follow them, they sent a fake signal and the people lost their money. I'm not sure how true this is but what's harm in being cautious?

Btw, I noticed all your posts contains that discord link. I can't help but to think that you are just promoting that discord group.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

I think in trading there are very many different methods that people do, and I use the method by buying lots of prices and selling them like that.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

The best thing to minimize the risk in day trading is make risk management first,  we should be set target target profit and use stop loss,  never be greedy is big enemy because that emotional will bring to loss much money . Wait patient when buying and selling the crypto to get best price. To get buy signal i always use the increasing trading volume of the coin and for indicator i used MACD and trenline.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

Only method I've found that I find works was taught here: https://discord.gg/nCmjwmQ

Cheers!
I don’t day trade much. I think it is too difficult. Day trading is all about looking out for the opportunities to buy and sell. And the decision of when to buy and when to sell is really tough. You have to analyze the market so that you can predict its movement. You should learn about all the strategies, listen to some good you tube videos, learn about technical analysis and market charts.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

When I do have time I am also learning trading because I know one day I will also do that so I am not missing the chance for me to learn trading, there are lots of sources out there we just need to at least give time in educating ourselves.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

One of the best ways to do it is to follow a high quality trade discussion group, the Cryptovince chat is one that I visit regularly, there's plenty of people on there posting their daily analyses and predictions. You can also simply learn how to play traditional markets, as most of the signals are transferrable.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

Believing in the signal group is the worst part of your problem. There is no easy way to trade and learn we must experience it from scratch, we can't just blindly trusting someone technical analysis without understanding about it.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Learn TA is very important for trading in all kind of asset, from TA we understanding about support and resistance area and we can make decision which price level should be to buy and sell. There are alot of different asset on the market and we not possible to learn the fundamental if all that asset, and Technical analysis will help to make decision when to buy and sell.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Looking at the OP's history, I see most of his posts have that discord link, makes me weary of advising anyone to join as he may be the owner of that group and just trying to populate it with the guise of you learning trading. I always advise people to go on Youtube for those interesting in learning TA. There are tons of videos free of charge. All it requires is your dedication and commitment.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Trading can bring quick profits from the crypto market if you can do it properly. To do well in trading need to learn something important how to trade well. Watching videos on youtube, follow social media and also can read the book about trading. Regularly asking a question and to reply about trading in the forum.

steve57

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Cheers!
Technical s will  work in day trading but due to market fluctuations there will be lot of volatility some days , day trading you can get lot of returns if you trade properly and you can lose lot if you dont manage it correctly , day trading is all about discipline and a lot of practice   
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Cheers!

You just learn it for yourself. I don't recommend day trading though. It is still good to trade in swings and would try to wait it out and also get out when things doesn't go on your way.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Cheers!

You just learn it for yourself. I don't recommend day trading though. It is still good to trade in swings and would try to wait it out and also get out when things doesn't go on your way.
Yes totally agree since not every method are applicable to all type of people in here and we do have different level of lucks because we are self-reliant. The best way to figure out how to day trade is to experience and make some try to it surely that will give you an idea of the market when it comes to day trading but beware of its risk level which is too high since the market is too volatile
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

Cheers!

The current market is perfectly matching for day trading so I recommend in this situation but Day trading is not a simple technique so we must aware in all the situation. All the day traders comes in beginners but experience is major role in day trading so still experts are continue this journey and new traders impossible to make profit in day trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Cheers!
If you are not good at analysis then you may not be successful in the crypto trading for longer run so you should either learn it or better leave and joining on the bump and dump groups are just worthless sometime you are in need to pay for getting into those groups.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

I do not learn online from strangers who only learn from people who know and trust, always learning to improve their knowledge about the bitcoin and altcoin or all that refers to the market. Crypto field that I need to catch or not to investigate. Thank you very much to have a professor in this field guide me, to exchange his knowledge to myself, honesty is indispensable in buying bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin as well as the life that I'm longing for. Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: