Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Miner - Jupiter Settings  (Read 871 times)
jamal01 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:15:54 PM

Hi Guys

Long time bitcoin enthusiast, never been a big forum guy as I always find I end up wasting too much time. Anyways I feel like I should get more involved being someone who has been mining bitcoins since they were worth $2! (now if only I didn't sell them back then I probably wouldn't be here!)

When I got my KNC Jupiter I was only getting about 350 Ghps. They released a firmware updated that got me up to 420 Ghps (0.98). When I tried 0.99 or 1.0 it drops to 350 Ghps.

My other miners work fine, i get about ~500 Ghps which is satisfactory. However this one machine is only going at 380-420 Ghps. When looking at the temperatures it appears as some cores on one of the ASIC chips is not working completely as the chip temperatures are: 61, 59, 58 and 45.

The low chip temperature on one of the boards makes me think that some cores may not be working on the board. I did try the enablecores.bin just to try but did not do anything for me.

I know they have the 0.99 tuning version of the firmware and I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue and was able to resolve it through tweaking.

If so if you could share the details/screen shot of the tuning page it would be very much appreciated! Thanks =)

(btw these are the October batch)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: