Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet.ly microwallet  (Read 144 times)
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Recently I found new microwallet, called Faucet.ly https://faucet.ly/
Did anyone tried it? Acording to their stats they have 37 faucets currently and already paid over $400. They support Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin currencies.
Faucet.ly have their own faucet script, but API documentation looks very similar like on other microwallet services.
I saw their advertisement on Bitcointalk ad slots, what isn't a cheap way to advertise, so it means that they have initial budget and it can be legit service. Offcourse, it also can be revival of Epay.info Cheesy. What do you think about it?

coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

interesting. the design looks like it was taken from a free template directory. with basic stock background image.

their top faucet advertises paying to faucethub though. no mention of faucet.ly :/

great to see more microwallet services. with hopefully added securities for Faucet Owners.

◄ freebcc.org ►
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Website looks fresh and modern made with bootsrap 4.1.1.
I dont think its a template becourse this is a normal way to build a one side page.

on there page i found this information:
Code:
We reserve the right to change deposit fees, user fees, payout window, exchange fees and minimal payout thresholds at any point in time without prior notice. Please check the "Withdraw", "Fees" and "Exchange Help & FAQ" pages for up-to-date information.

But there is no Help or FAQ page  Huh
Found nothing about there fees but the fees are the main think XD

regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: