Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:22:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you waiting for massive pump now?  (Read 1823 times)
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Yes i am waiting for btc price to get back to its former price because i bought some btc yesterday and i think that it will pump again.

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Some people say cryptocurrency will be back to normal 8n the last quarter of the year. That is when I'm anxiously waiting for and I do hope it comes as planned.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Currenctly i was expecting market will increases by this bermonths it would be a massive price pump. As this time already the market shows a big chances or opportunity to start buying or investing coins which is very affordable to buy on if you have enough capital to invest.
Thesaintplague (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?

I believe the pump will happen when the SEC announces the ETF is approved.  I believe this is why we are having the ultra tank right now.  Squeezing every last drop out of this.  Its truly amazing to watch this scum and slime banker class come in and devastate things.  When you print money I guess you can do what you want when the populace is weak and timid.  Great times!

How about if the etf failed to approve by sec are you still believe that bitcoin pump their price
Even etf failed to approve by the sec officials i still believe bitcoin stand itself as strong currency and the massive pump will coming soon.

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin artificially falls down. Someone does not want to see bitcoin for $8000. In my opinion, in the near future we may see $8000+ but then followed by a drop to 6500-7000 again. It's not yet time to $15000+

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

No one will know until when this happened the market's fall. and many that reveal the market will soon go up but it's all just speculation of course without any definite facts about this. that is clearly just waiting for it because despite the great increase in however long it will happen again.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

massive pump WILL NEVER COME, AND YOU´LL ALL GET REKT BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANTS, MORONS AND IRRESPONSABLE PEOPLE, ALSO GREEDY AF.

Crypto is dead. Realise it or die with it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?
I don't wait for a pump in the near future or even this year and I think it is impossible to predict such massive pumps/dumps
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

We have to depend on November and December for the next price pump. For now I think something significant will happen that will bring big institutionals investors into the market. I also believe in my heart that the future is bright and we should never be afraid of investing now.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

I guess the SEC will not accept the ETF, and it will not affect too much to the market. I hope this is the last dump in 2018 and we can see the green future in October or November, but the reality is much more horrible and life is not always rosy.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

I don't think the pump could happen anytime soon, probably by the end of the year we can see some progress, though we will have to get used to more dropping for now.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

I believe the pump will happen when the SEC announces the ETF is approved.  I believe this is why we are having the ultra tank right now.  Squeezing every last drop out of this.  Its truly amazing to watch this scum and slime banker class come in and devastate things.  When you print money I guess you can do what you want when the populace is weak and timid.  Great times!

That makes all the difference in the world of cryptocurrency. However, I think we will have to wait for a little bit more...maybe November or December before the awaited pump.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

I think that very soon the situation will have to be decided by the situation on the new movement of the graphs, which are now coming to a logical conclusion. Do not wait as much as you expected before.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

I feel that I have to wait until the end of this year, I am still very optimistic about the price of coins in the market at the end of the year will rise again,
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

I don't know about SEC futures. I am just waiting for the fourth quarter. I think we will have a good run by November and December.
misterChels

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

I'm wait a pump by the end of the year for bitcoin. And in the spring there will be a pump in the market of altcoins. In general, the market will grow
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

We have to depend on November and December for the next price pump. For now I think something significant will happen that will bring big institutionals investors into the market. I also believe in my heart that the future is bright and we should never be afraid of investing now.
Yes for sure at that month cryptocurrencies will all rise, so we just need to wait for at least some time for us to be able to see profit in our wallet don't lose hope as we are just starting the last quarter, there will be great news here again.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

I'm not sure when there will be a massive pump in the market, from the look of things, I'm seriously  hoping though that it would be some time soon, because the decline in prices of these coins are becoming really frustrating. I can wait for some time for the pump to happen, but not so sure how long I can wait.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

A couple of years from now, that is the only logical thing right now, if you are thinking that the coins are going to pump in the next couple of months then I have bad news for you. It does not matter about the SEC or anything like that, the coin bulls a long time after the bear has had its reign. Now is the time to sit tight and hold on to those beautiful coins.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

i am not sure about the exact time for pump either it can be start from oct month like in lat year or it may take 6 month to 1 year to pump and reach all time high. no one can predict exact time and date for the pump. this market is really unpredictable .
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

2019 is the year I am expecting massive pump ,but I can't say because its very hard to guess right now,cryptocurrency this year has seen the biggest manipulation so far ,and we still have few more months for 2018 to come to an end so I will say anything can still happen.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: