Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you waiting for massive pump now?  (Read 1823 times)
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

I think we will see pump even if SEC doesn't announce the ETF approval. Bitcoin has dropped without any serious ad news, and it will rise without serious positive news. The problem is that the whole market is waiting for the rise for long time now, and in this situation literally, any news can be decided as good and create the crowd effect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

I do not know how long the next giant pump will appear, but I am sure that there will be big pumps coming up and if that happens then the mayor must drop sharply. So I will always keep the coin I have and be patient until it happens.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Right now you still need to wait for confirmation before going and buying a bunch of alts and bitcoins.

Looking at the daily chart, we have actually made a low, a higher low, and another higher higher low. However looking at the weekly, we have failed all year to make a new higher low. Basically we need to close ABOVE the price of $7400 before we can get confirmation of a reversal.

The 61.8% has worked very well at picking the bounce tops, and it looks like $6900 might be the high this week before heading lower.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

As for me, am not expecting massive bull run or pump this year again though there will be some increase. I expect massive pump in the first quarter of 2019.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

Actually I believe in a big pump going to happen at the end of the year. Therefore, choosing, buying and keeping good coins is a must do now!
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

I do not have specific time waiting for a pump but anytime the pump will come, it will be greatly and happily accepted by me. No specific date for pump but anytime is best for it.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I hope by the end of the year we will see the beginning of the market growth. I really want to believe in it.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Yep i waiting for ETF news, without that news we can't see massive pump in this year. My feeling it's very strong and i can said it will be get accepted and everything will be big for cryptocurrency.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?

Issue said SEC will delay Bitcoin ETF until February 2019, if this issue becomes true we should waiting for much longer. But I still hope there will be a massive pump coming at the end of this year...

I'm getting tired for holding my coins/tokens too long...
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

I do not know how long the market will experience price reductions as now but I am very confident that there will be a large pump coming so I will always hold the coin that I have patiently hopefully tomorrow or the day after the coin price will rise
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

When are you waiting for the next massive pump after the last big fall few days ago? Waiting for SEC futures?
I'm waiting for a repeat of last year's situation. I think that this is as likely as possible and besides I assume that this situation will continue absolutely every year. It will be profitable for everyone and the only way the market can flourish for a long time
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Actually I believe in a big pump going to happen at the end of the year. Therefore, choosing, buying and keeping good coins is a must do now!

Lets believe this year too as there will be a positive change. There are not much improvement in the market as expected but still waiting for a bullish run for a best return as the last quarter is going to start I strongly believe there will be a great change.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I believe the pump will happen when the SEC announces the ETF is approved.  I believe this is why we are having the ultra tank right now.  Squeezing every last drop out of this.  Its truly amazing to watch this scum and slime banker class come in and devastate things.  When you print money I guess you can do what you want when the populace is weak and timid.  Great times!

ETF is another manipulation, it isn't very popular instrument among investors and I don't understand why so many bloggers are encouraged about ETF.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Now the market has begun to revive. It will be possible to wait for profit in about 4 months. In General, it seems to me that now the boom of cryptocurrencies will grow every winter as now everything points to this. For me now this the best alignment
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

The valuation of all these crypto currencies are completely unpredictable as one cannot predict that where will the valuation will go so one cannot exactly define that when the valuation will inflate but being so volatile, the valuation of these currencies keeps on fluctuating with time and as the valuation was too high in the last December’s month and then deflated in the beginning of this year so now there expected a pump in the coming months of this year.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

Now the market has begun to revive. It will be possible to wait for profit in about 4 months. In General, it seems to me that now the boom of cryptocurrencies will grow every winter as now everything points to this. For me now this the best alignment

Not just four months but I think many people are waiting more than six months ago because this year, we are difficult to make a profit and it makes us patient for a long time. But gladly, right now, the chance for us comes, and we can hope to sell the coin at the higher price because the market is starting to rise again. Soon, all coin will rise, and the market will go green again and everybody will selling their coin to make a big profit but be careful because of the price still too volatile.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

I am not sure that the market is strong enough to show us a breakthrough to $ 20,000 again. This can only be possible if someone artificially wants to boost the price of bitcoin. It is likely that this has already begun with the ban lifting on advertising cryptocurrencies in Google. I will follow the news and events.
Personally, I expect a massive pump by the end of next year.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

I stopped waiting for both pumps and dumps, I try to work with cryptocurrencies in a small period of time. I am not sure about this year, but perhaps in the first half of 2019 we will see a slight increase due to the influx of new investors.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

today , another 10% drop for ETH, get REKT hodlers!!!!

It does not matter if the market price for ethereum drops because it will still pump up again before the year ends and you should invest a huge amount right now while the prices are still low in the market.

jj88

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

I think it is the ETF that can really stimulate the market now. Although I don't really understand how much the SEC will affect this, everyone is now expecting the ETF to pass. So if it is really successful, then BTC can definitely take off.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: