Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the rise in 2018 be the same as in 2017?  (Read 2483 times)
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:50:51 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 03:30:44 PM by austinsku

I hope that all next years will be even better because I invest a lot of money in coins and i don't want to worry about them in the future. As I see many people agraid to lose their money but hold their coins also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

I think it's too good to be true that we will see the same rise like last year. We may see a small but steady rise which may lead to an epic bull during halving around 2019-2020.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

No one can tell about that, but everyone of us have their own opinion.
I think it is not as good as 2017 will 2018 be.
Though the trend will go up in the market.
2017 is really awesome and we are still in this situation now. i hope we can see it soon.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

This growth will not be as in 2017 , I think that in 2018 purely fall will continue, and I think that at the beginning of 2019 there will be growth!
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I think there will not be a great rising of prices in the end of 2018. Well maybe something like this will happen but now this situation doesn't look like it going to end in a few months. But I bet on the beginning of 2019. I think new year will bring us new market state.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

2018 did not show such growth as in the previous year and if you think objectively it is unlikely to bring, but I think that the market will begin to gain momentum by the end of the year or early next year.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

2018 did not show such growth as in the previous year and if you think objectively it is unlikely to bring, but I think that the market will begin to gain momentum by the end of the year or early next year.

Hopefully it will be happen in the end of this year that the price of btc and most of altcoins will increase and more valuable. In my observation in the market, it is too difficult to coins's price, example like btc to reach its price like in the end of 2017, but everything is possible in the cryptocurrency and of course i still optimist that the price of btc and most of altcoins will increase drastically. The increasing of coins's price still possible in the 2018 because we still have more than 2 months to end this year.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

I don't think the rise in 2017 would be duplicated in the 2018. There are a lot of  problems and fuds that are causing the slow growth this year. One factor that i can think of is the elusive etf and the slow global adoption of btc. Nevertheless i am positive that all the impedements to cryptos rise will be resolved thus would lead to long awaited skyrocketing of  the crytos' prices.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

the giant rise for all the cripto maybe not will happen....it will happen maybe for a limited number of coins...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

From the topic I would say no, the rise may have but we should not over expect it like as it was in 2017, but I still have the feelings that the rise will happen.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

What are your plans for the crypt at the end of 2018?
Are you waiting for the repetition of the events of the end of 2017?

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.

I don't think that there is going to be an increase in the market this year like there was in 2017, the signs are not pointing to something like that happening in the market, and quite frankly I don't think that bitcoin is getting enough transaction volume to pull off something like that this year, we just have to be patient and maybe next year we can get it

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Nope this will never happen because 2017 is a bubble year and we’re just starting to recover from that point so what we have now is the real value of market,and as I  believe this will continue until 2019 and we can’t deny that,look how hard for the coins to get even 20% growth so how can we expect that highest value market ever had

That's right, the market is now cooling off from the bullish run of 2017, people themselves have raised the price of cryptocurrencies so high, and now we are back to about the true prices of coins. In my opinion, the market is still overvalued and will fall during 2019.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.

I don't think that there is going to be an increase in the market this year like there was in 2017, the signs are not pointing to something like that happening in the market, and quite frankly I don't think that bitcoin is getting enough transaction volume to pull off something like that this year, we just have to be patient and maybe next year we can get it
The market of crypto-currencies is unpredictable and the situation can change dramatically during the week, but even taking into account this fact, I also little believe that the trend will change this year.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

I think not.  We will not see the same growth as it was last year, most likely it will be less!
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Sorry for bringing you some bad news but I dont feel there will be a massive bull run like last year but there will be increase in the price of bitcoin when we see some good news here and there.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Don't know what marketers and pump will do like last year?  
However, it is common to say that the very early last year will be the gimmick and beyond.  
No one was thinking about what happened in the last year.  So many of us think that like last year, this time maybe crypto market pump.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

If anyone thinks "go to the moon" will not happen this year. And it will be 2019, the sharks have succeeded in imposing your thoughts on you. Don't talk about anything in the crypto.
Everything can happen, even tomorrow.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Trends will not be the same as in 2017 but will grow slowly and to some extent. Strong growth can take place in 2019 and 2020.

The year is coming to its end, and we do not see the signals of a coming bull run yet. I guess, the cryptocurrencies will simply slowly go up. It will be a great surprise to all the crypto society is some of them will run to the Moon.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

I agree with you, the takeoff will be in 2019. But if we are lucky, we will see this growth at the beginning of the year. We have to wait a bit and we will see the further movement of the market.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

I think we will not see the pump in 2018 because everyone is waiting but we will see a gradual increase in prices during the mass market adoption of decentralized apps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: