Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Prediction/Fear Was Right!!  (Read 672 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

I think this is only fear the market will be soon recovered ethereum will never fail in my opinion good luck with your future investment Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.
Former CEO Bitmex has stated that ETH is a shitcoin and it will soon go down 100$. I laughed and did not care about that. And now ETH is going down $ 100 as he says. In the future I think ETH will continue to dump until it's under 100$, It's horrible for those who are holding ETH

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.
Former CEO Bitmex has stated that ETH is a shitcoin and it will soon go down 100$. I laughed and did not care about that. And now ETH is going down $ 100 as he says. In the future I think ETH will continue to dump until it's under 100$, It's horrible for those who are holding ETH

it's horrible for those holders THAT DID NOT CARE ABOUT MY OPINIONS, because i've been saying ETH was dead more than 3 months now. Now they are enjoying a huge REKT. moreover, some are buying this coin.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

And he is stated that bitcoin price will grow to 55000 in 2018, do you care about this now?  Cheesy Too much opposite predictions, sometimes someone is guessed.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

And he is stated that bitcoin price will grow to 55000 in 2018, do you care about this now?  Cheesy Too much opposite predictions, sometimes someone is guessed.

I hope that it will come true Grin and this is true, I can see that many people can get a lot of profit from bitcoin because they can make a big money and they can be a rich person too. I only say that this is the bad year for cryptocurrency after the price can rise higher in the last year but we still have a chance to see another high price in the next years. although the price cannot reach $55,000 by the end of this year and only can reach $10,000, I think it's enough for us to take the profit.
Sirjog

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

My prediction for this year 2018, i am positive that it can bounce back the price. I believe in cryptocurrency and it's nature is volatile.  It will pump and dump everytime.  Now eth price is bouncing to $ 213. It starting to go back to a good price.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:35:05 AM

Well ethereum has finally recover back to over 200$,I don't know why the price was down but for what ETH is capable of ? Surely it will always recover ,while it was down I quickly grab some more and now I'm happy about it.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

it's horrible for those holders THAT DID NOT CARE ABOUT MY OPINIONS, because i've been saying ETH was dead more than 3 months now. Now they are enjoying a huge REKT. moreover, some are buying this coin.

you are naive if you really think ETH is/was dead but also you are even more naive if you kept bag holding ETH when all the signs were pointing to a massive dump. people need to start becoming more realistic in altcoin market in my opinion. these centralized coins with millions of dollars to spare are not just going to vanish one day. they will continue to be pumped and dumped but for every pump there will be a dump so plan accordingly.

ps. your signature is defying your comment by the way Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

My answer is also no but I think the dump has stop and we would have some little recovery along the line.  Ethereum has performed very well towards the end of last year and of a truth this year has been the bad year.  Investing now is what we can do in other to be able to take advantage of the future.
Coingram30

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

Well I would say yes your  prediction where right ethereum and most coin in the cryptocurrency world fell in price this is because of the bearish market state. But at the moment ethereum is picking up and we hope it continues this way
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

at this time Ethereum has moved up again, a few days ago many people experienced panic because the price of Ethereum was falling, everything was getting chaotic when there was a lot of bad news about Ethereum, whatever happened a few days ago, believe that Ethereun will survive in trouble, it is very difficult for some people to stop Ethereum.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

buying it at a cheap price is one of the right steps to invest, so that it can make a big profit when the price starts to move up again, and I'm sure that moment will come, stay patient and wait

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

Yes eth keep on falling down, but I don't see any problem in that, the most important thing is the ability of eth to recover, so although the price went really bad, but if it bounce back, it's mean that the coin still got value and people still do transaction using the coin, eth is strong coin, in this price people should buy more rather than selling it
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Nobody can predict crypto market price , all what i know is cryptocurrency is about up and down which mean time to buy and time to sell.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

anyone cant predict cryptocurrency market price. Fear is one of our weakness all about the market but it will recover soon. Etheruem is on of the best altcoin that can grow faster than the other coins.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

it is still early to say that eth won't recover because we all know crypto is unpredictable. there is still a lot of days before december comes and maybe a lot will happen during that time. and it is not eth alone that are going down but other crypto too.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

Every body is just devastated due to the drastic fall of ethereum, but few days now, the price is getting back to normal... It's too early for predictions, all we need to do is believing in ETH, it's a good coin if you ask me.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Lol i don't even believe it when ETH drop below 200$, it's look like so weird when i see ethereum price drop below than 200$.
I think one of the reason is investors not interested in icos anymore so ETH has less demand, yeah me too i think eth can't recover in this year (300$++).

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

Well ethereum price was falling horribly but i think it will recover soon and of course in my opinion it will break its own ath within 1 to 2 year.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

one of the biggest problems with the altcoins and the investment you make in them is exactly this unpredictability of them which comes from all the manipulation that goes into them.

people think that just because whales bought some coin it can not drop. but the fact that whales bought it means it will drop because they will dump it just like the way they pumped it in first place. that is why coins like ethereum have been dropping without stop.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████