Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Prediction/Fear Was Right!!  (Read 672 times)
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

Now you can only wait and see, look forward to ETH2.0. Looking forward to technical changes, but I don't know when it will release 2.0. Maybe the price will resume next year.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Maybe the whales just want to buy more, now ethereum back again to 220 from 170 days ego, its abou 25% increase in couple days, im personally believe ethereum price will back to 500$ again soon
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

We all know from the beginning that the markets for cryptos are highly volatile, right? I know it's a frustrating time but if you let it get the better of you, you might go insane so just relax and trust that the market will move to our favor soon.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

My eth predictions will return but unlike last January that could reach 1000 $ +, it might only reach 500 $ -700 $ according to my prediction but it's just a prediction can be wrong
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.

Prediction can be right or it can be wrong. We give Prediction from research or without research. Sometimes Its comes true but we can not know when market will high or down, just we thinks Idea.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Yes, I think that ETH will also recover at the end of this year. As other coins are not so strong and the market is being badly manipulated by the big players. So yes e can expect ETH to reach around 500$ if the market becomes stable again. There is always uncertainty in the market. Let's hope market get stable again Cheesy & we'll have some profit from crypto.

keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

The cost of the ethereum directly depends on the demand for it, if the ICO will return to trust itself and will start bring profit to investors again that the ethereum will revive too.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

Although ETH is not in a good condition now, I do not think that ETH would die as you say. It is just a part of growth. I am sure, ETH will recover its price at the end of this year.
Jukoknos

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

everyone in the world has their own fears and for the ETH I myself only believe that at the end of the year the ETH price will slowly begin to recover, and that is the hope of all of us Grin
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

This year there were many negative issues about Cryptocurrency, altcoin prices fell due to the issue, but I personally believe Ethereum will fix the price towards the end of the year with bitcoin, why am I so sure? This is like the Cryptocurreny tradition, after I observed some this year, every mid-year Cryptocurreny prices have experienced a fairly severe decline, but towards the end of the year until the beginning of the year Cryptocurreny prices have increased
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

for now my prediction is not deviating and it is true and I am afraid that there is news about ethereum which is now increasingly alarming that erhereum is difficult to develop again and there are people who believe that ethereum will rise again and can compete again and some people predict the opposite it is, and I am optimistic that ethereum will return as before.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

I believe that ethereum will be able to recover its cost. There are some good news that may affect its growth. So I still keep hoping.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

A few days ago, I posted That ETH is going to 200 USD? That was my fear, not an actual prediction! And, today, Ethereum hits its lowest price of 2018! 190 USD! What's going on guys? Why is Ethereum price dumping incredibly? I just can't believe my eyes! Do you think ETH can recover its price this year? My answer no.

In the past, there have already been similar price drops, and I'm sure in the future this will also happen. I would advise you to study the history of the market and the price changes of the past.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I also knew this was going to happen and very soon we might move over to $400 dollars.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Yes, I am sure that ETH will soar again. If you want to invest, now is a good time for that.

docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

ETH fall but in the short period. It will come back again. There are many functions of ETH. And many people hold it. They will wait until it rise up. You should stay calm and wait.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

to recover prices like at the end of the year, yes no. but to at least rise a few%, there is still a possibility. Seeing many eth investors who choose to leave, I think you are right.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

It was normal for the price of ethereum to drop so hard today since there are a lot of people who are selling their coins because of fud so it was normal for the market price to drop just like bitcoins.
xulun3818

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

Although the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot, I still believe that it will rise again, so now is a good time for us to invest in it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

Well, this is why we cannot ignore our fear and feelings. Sometime it helping us to consider anything of possibility.
Some peoples said ETH price going down because many company sold their collected ETH from crowdsale.
But that maybe not the only one causing ETH price to go down, there must be another reason causing the whole cryptocurrency market go down.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: