Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reducing scam  (Read 17827 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
Cryptocurrencies were created to be unregulated, to give everyone the freedom, but as you see, it is not the best idea. Scammers abuse crypto to steal money from crypto investors/users and thats bad, it makes crypto untrustworthy.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

There are many scammers where there is money or assets. They also steal money from bank cards. It is necessary to invent protection methods more complex. But there will still be loopholes.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

I think that for cryptocurrencies in General, we need some laws that will regulate this issue, and as for ICO, it seems to me that in addition to the laws from the governments, a huge number of scams can be reduced if, for example, the Ethereum platform complicates the requirements for projects wishing to issue tokens on the Ethereum platform.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Regulations for ICOs are needed as now it is a wild west on the market and
investments arevery often scammed and without any consequences.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

It would be good if though someone bore responsibility for performance plans of ico and for honesty of the project. But nobody will want to undertake such responsibility. Advisers, can't guarantee it too. Especially as often they are specified as the adviser of the project, but the person knows nothing about this project.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

What do you think that could help in solving this problem?
Solving this problem is a big issue because the crypto space is decentralized and unregulated, I think the best way to go about it is by educating more people about ICO and crypto currency market, I believe if more people will know more about crypto space and how to do their due diligence then more people will avoid these scam ICO's
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

I believe that it is necessary to develop common rules and standards for ICO. This can help reduce the number of cheaters.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

We need an independent regulational organization, which will not be connected to any particular county. It would help to slighlty improve the overall situation.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Yes, at the moment there is no punishment for fraudsters in the ICO. Everything is done at your own risk. As a way out of the situation, I liked the idea of ​​V. Buterina ICO 2.0, when the project is given some of the money. And as the road map is implemented, the remaining funds are transferred.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

We need regulations to reduce scam. When every person is able to creat own tokens and there is no need to get permision, fight will be lost.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

I very much hope that the world can supervise the ICO project because it not only effectively blocks the scam, but also imposes sanctions on the fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

There is one great way to escape fakes: to use old coins only. I have never heard something bad about BTC or ETH or LTC team. This is the key.
LickKing

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Unless the government promulgates laws or regulates ICO, it cannot reduce scams, but this may violate the cryptocurrency principle. Investors can only be cautious when choosing ICO. Novices should give up their investment in the ICO project.

Sevarchik

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

2018 show for many peoples what dont need to ivest at any new ICO's
And now scams automatically reduces in 2019

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

advisors and the team should be responsible for. But even also not necessarily their identity it is original. When there is no law that will govern this then the scam will continue to roam freely. and indeed to organize or create legislation, in this case, would be difficult because of the wide scope and constraints of each country would be this.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

I don’t see much efficiency in the work of new platforms that work with ICO. At the initial stage, the harm would be all right, and then either the ICO team leaves such a platform, or in most cases, representatives of the platform state that they cannot work with a specific ICO team.
In my opinion, an effective method will be the state regulation of ICO activities. If government agencies identify each member of the ICO team and establish strict rules of conduct, fraud will almost disappear instantly.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

Only control and everything and strict conditions for all projects. Suppose you need to make a certain percentage for participation and set conditions, for a certain time to achieve this, there is no closing of the project, that's all.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Sometimes there is only one scammer in team and he revials right before the end of ICO. It means that investors could not know it beforehead.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

advisors and the team should be responsible for. But even also not necessarily their identity it is original. When there is no law that will govern this then the scam will continue to roam freely. and indeed to organize or create legislation, in this case, would be difficult because of the wide scope and constraints of each country would be this.
Agree when an ICO scam is advised and the team will take full responsibility for that. But all the advised and the team are fake and when ICO scam they will also disappear forever with the fake information, It is difficult to catch them

piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

With the recent ICO algorithm, there will be more and more scammers in the market. To protect yourself from these scams is very difficult, but some basic precautions will keep most people safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: