Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 608 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:01 AM

No time is the best. I think the best thing is to invest now and dont delay

I think now is the best time, seeing that crypto prices are getting cheaper, I am convinced that now is the right time, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve so buying now is a good thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

The best time to invest in cryptocurrency is right now , if you are really interested to join into crypto you do not have to find any good time ,because the important is to really join immediately into cryptos without trouble , but with trust and confidence about your investment and bitcoin.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

When is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency?many people do ask this question and at time I do crack my brain to give right answer. Pls what is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency?

Well, the best time to invest crypto currency is when the price is dump. Always remember the strategy of " buy low and sell high". In that way you can earn a huge profit. But before investing into different coins. Don't invest if you don't know what are there vision and platforms of there coins. If it will rise soon on the future or not.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

It is up to you if you consider this "time" to be the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. But hey, the prices are low currently low right now, maybe it's time to invest.
The best time to invest in crypto when the value is decreasing so this is our chance to buy cause the value is dip so it's better to buy now and start to invest and hold for the meantime and waiting for increasing of price value of cryptocurrency .
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, because in my opinion cryptocurrency is currently down very far from the price of 2018 and I'm sure the next 2-3 years cryptocurrency prices will start to increase again.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Actually right now.

We can't go back in time and buy btc when it was $100 and of course you don't want to start up last jan when btc was 17k usd.
So I can't think of a better time then now.

Anytime btc is under 8000 it is a bargain price.
And especially now that it is around 6500, that is terrific.
The crypto market will recover and we are looking at another bull run at the end of this year.
Also, alts are incredibly cheap now and aren't performing well against btc, so you can go on a shopping spree.

I don't know what your finances are, but I would highly recommend considering taking out a personal loan or something and putting down around 10k usd into crypto.
If your credit is good, you can easily afford the 100 to 150 dollar payments a month.

Crypto is something that when done right can triple or quadruple your wealth.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

There's no exact time if when is the best time to buy crypto. Just make sure buy crypto if the price dropped more than 10% or more then hold it for a long time until the price increase 10% or more than that.
Just do the basic method of buying crypto (buy low and sell high) if you follow this you can make a good amount of profit.
Also, learn when to sell your coins if the price of the coin will drop more than 20% then before the price drop a lot sell them to cut the loses.

well-said there. one can't absolutely say that this time is the right time. we'll never what the future holds. but you are perfectly right, buy low and sell high. just the very simple motto of trading.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

I would say that "now" is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency since the market price is very low this time and by the time cryptocurrency will make a bullish market, definitely you will have a good return of investment.  This scenario has been recurring from time to time and people who had been in the crypto community knew exactly what will happen next. Particularly if you are investing with btc, after bear market, the next thing we could expect is a great bullish market resulting a price rally right after which could result a drastic increase in the price value.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:25:54 AM

No time is best because market dynamic price up and down every minute. Traders can earn profits in any market situations. If you want to buy cryptocurrency for holding purpose, now is good time to buy, you will never have the second chance to buy crypto with  good price like now.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

There is no best time in buying or investing in cryptocurrency sometimes if you see the opportunity or you see the potential in a specific crypto you want to invest then go for it because you are wasting an opportunity like that but make sure that is not a scam but a profitable one, but i suggest to invest in some coins now while the market is red because the good coins are in their low price.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

I think the best time to invest is when a project opening an ICO, usually that time there are so many bonuses available.
But if we wish to invest on already available coin, then we need to understand when is the lowest price possible for a coin to purchase, and the possibilities of that coin will be rising.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

When is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency?many people do ask this question and at time I do crack my brain to give right answer. Pls what is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency?
The best time to invest in cryptocurrency when the value is fall down this time is best time to buy crypto and start to hold and invest. But for me before I start to invest in crypto I learn and study on how it works in the market cause it big help for me know how to gain more profit in my investment.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

After the end of the downtrend, just before the beginning of the upward movement. Only you need to be able to recognize this
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

As far as I know and to the best of my knowledge, there is no best time to invest in cryptocurrency. It's either you are too early or too late to buy and sell. Sometimes you need your instincts and luck to let you know the appropriate time to buy.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

If you really have enough knowledge about this market and not be afraid about bad news everyday. Right now is the best time to join in this market because almost coins are at their bottom price

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

There isn't a right time or a wrong time to invest. The market is volatile and there is no way of knowing if the price will continue falling or change it's course the next day after you bought your coins. It's up to you whether you'll invest no or not. Anyway, I think if you are hodling for long term, it's best to invest now.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

I think right now there are too many biases and its hard to decide if you should invest or not because every thing is in all prices are down with the worst hit taken by ETH.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

There isn't a right time or a wrong time to invest. The market is volatile and there is no way of knowing if the price will continue falling or change it's course the next day after you bought your coins. It's up to you whether you'll invest no or not. Anyway, I think if you are hodling for long term, it's best to invest now.

agree . market is known to be volatile so there is no real schedule about investing on them since they can always fluctuate from time to time , though i believe investing as early as possible is somehow better than investing on a latter time , its because the coins are still growing even if we say that they can decrease on a particular basis , there is still a chance that they would recover and they did actually reach their new ath when compared to their previous price .
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

time to invest in bitcoin?
whenever you have some money that you can afford to lose. because bitcoin has a lot of real potential and is not all hyped up and pumped up. of course you don't want to buy in the peaks of the bubbles such as $20k but even if you did, it still wouldn't matter because this price will soon look like the way previous bubbles such as $1200 of 2013 and $20 of 2011,... looks like today.

time to invest in altcoin?
in my experience altcoins are purely pump and dumps with no future. this means that the only time that is good to invest in them is when they are having a pump. you can see the pump from its huge initial price spike with a huge volume alongside a lot of hype, usually some reason such as listed on a big exchange,..., and then you jump in and wait for the rocket to reach the moon (it can take from 1 day to a couple of days) then dump it and move to the next coin to do the same.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

I think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because the current cryptocurrency price is really very low, and the price of many cryptocurrencies has fallen to the present, I think it will not fall again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: