Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BTC can go again to 20K USD? But How?  (Read 505 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

It is like a dream now that BTC price was 20K USD one day!
LOL. a little more than 1 year ago you were saying the same thing about $1000 and how dreamy that looks like and how people who sold at $1000 were "real winners" Cheesy

Because most of the people are in Panic now, they can't sell and can't hold statistically!
the newbie panic sellers have already sold, at least majority of them did as bitcoin is now about 70% below its ATH. if there were actually any panic then price would have fallen to $4000 already but reality is that the panic sellers are out which is why price is above $6000 and staying there with a strong buy support.

If the market pumps again somehow, then 70% of the bitcoin and crypto holders will sell their coins first! Of everybody sells than how can Bitcoin price will increase?
during every single rise in every single market in the world when price goes up there are certain people who sell their shares to get the profit out. but price doesn't go up or down because of "this group" of people. it goes up and down because of increase and decrease in demand respectively.

in this case when bitcoin price starts going up, the day traders would sell to get the profit out, we will see a correction then the same people buy back in that correction and push the price back up again and the demand will continue the rise.
have you ever seen a chart before? if not go take a look...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

Bitcoin can become 20k dollars again, in what way? By buying again bitcoin we can help to pump bitcoin price.
But possible also we cannot see bitcoin price turn into 20k dollars if we cannot buy and panic selling our bitcoin.
If price 20k dollars again Im not only who benefits on that because everyone will be possible so better to buy more bitcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Well yes, despite of the current status of the market its still possible for the value to reach its ATH again but it wont happen overnight, it can take months or years thus if you invest in crypto its better to think for long term goals and wait patiently for another year to see the progress of your investment.

In this current state of the market we dont lose anything unless we sell so if you dont want to lose your capital then keep holding and stop thinking negatively.

finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I think in 2018 it is not easy to go again to 20k because BTC has faced a major downfall in mid of year 2018 so it need some time to recover.Even at present it is not having a good market value.For reaching 20k it needs atleast 2 more years if it keeps on moving at present pace.Still anything can happen.Nobody exactly knows anything about BTC.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

It is really hard to say if bitcoin could go 20k because of massive manipulations of whales. If you will look at the history bitcoin was created in 2009 and pumped in 2013 and another pump in 2017 and it looks like bitcoin is pumping every 4 years. If it could reach 20k again expect that it will dump to 6k again

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

It is like a dream now that BTC price was 20K USD one day! Who sold their bitcoin at 20K USD, they are the real winner! Because do you think Bitcoin price can go again to the 20K USD? I don't think so.

Because most of the people are in Panic now, they can't sell and can't hold statistically! If the market pumps again somehow, then 70% of the bitcoin and crypto holders will sell their coins first! Of everybody sells than how can Bitcoin price will increase? This is my opinion. What do you think guys?

isnt it ironic that nasdaq is expecting big in cryptocurrency? coinbase is accepting more employees but the price is low? i think whales are just manipulating the market and getting a perfect timing to pour their resources in. we can reach and even beat 20k dollars if china and other countries will lift its ban on ICOs and exhanges in their countries. we are higher than last year if the regulation will normalize, we will hit an all time high!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

It is like a dream now that BTC price was 20K USD one day! Who sold their bitcoin at 20K USD, they are the real winner! Because do you think Bitcoin price can go again to the 20K USD? I don't think so.

Because most of the people are in Panic now, they can't sell and can't hold statistically! If the market pumps again somehow, then 70% of the bitcoin and crypto holders will sell their coins first! Of everybody sells than how can Bitcoin price will increase? This is my opinion. What do you think guys?

Well for me , its too early to predict if it will surpass its last All time high. Bear market still and lots of manipulation from whales and fud attack from different sector. Bitcoin needs the ETF wether we like it or not it could boost the market and add trust. It needs massive adaptation.

Sorry to disagree that Bitcoin doesn't need the ETF rather ETF/SEC are manipulating the crypto market. They keep rejecting the cryptocurrency applications. Big whales can't take the whole crypto market down for a long time. And what about FUD? If the market recovers again then maximum people will sell their bitcoins, everything has a limit, a lot of people in a high panic! So, I think it will be very difficult to grow bitcoin price.
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

It will need some thing extraordinary to happen in the crypto currency market, just like the way it happen late last year. Although, it will be difficult at this time for such a thing to happen reason being that, so many people bought Bitcoin when when its market value was so high, and any little increase in value now, Bitcoin holders will prefer to sell than to buy. And is only buying orders will contribute to further increase in Bitcoin value.

You are totally right here, People will like to sell than Buy. Crypto needs big whale buyers, otherwise, the crypto coins price will not increase very soon! It is very normal to be panic! From January to September, every month the bitcoin price and other crypto coins broke 90% of people's hearts! HODL, HODL, buy now buy now type fake hypes are killing the crypto. People like to make fake hype. This market will not grow very soon, but we will be waiting to see the real bitcoin pump!
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Well for me , its too early to predict if it will surpass its last All time high. Bear market still and lots of manipulation from whales and fud attack from different sector. Bitcoin needs the ETF wether we like it or not it could boost the market and add trust. It needs massive adaptation.

I agree that ETF will now be the game changer here. Because once ETF was approved by the US SEC, then that is the time people will now have trust to buy and trade Bitcoin. For now, some people lose their interest in Bitcoin. Because of the huge decrease in price.

Yes, you have a good point that ETF is the game changer here, but the sad part is SEC is not accepting the cryptocurrency, every time SEC rejected bitcoin and on the 30th September, ETF will reject the bitcoin again. So, there is no chance to game change! We really live in the bad situation of the crypto, it is not panic, it is true. That's why we need to keep hodl our coins.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Though You got a logic, but Don't lose your hope too early man. If you look back into the bitcoin previous market chart, then you will see there has a record that bitcoin went to 220 USD from the 1K USD! So, it is normal, investors are still growing, because bitcoin is a proven legit digital currency, A real member of the crypto knows bitcoin price will increase more than 20K USD one day, so everyone will not sell! There a lot of whales who will buy bitcoin from the fudders to make a balance  So, there have some facts. So, bitcoin can surpass 20K USD in any time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

Remember that Bitcoin has limited supply that is quickly decreasing. A few more halvenings, and the amount of new coins will be only a fraction of what it is now. This is partially priced in, because the price wouldn't be where it is now if Bitcoin was inflationary, but only partially, because traders don't plan for too many years on a volatile market like this. Eventually $20k will look cheap and people will envy those who bought at that price, just like people now envy those who bought at $1,000 (the ATH of 2013). Then there's a factor of innovation and adoption, which can back even bigger prices. So, there's extremely high chance that you'll be able to sell at the price higher than 20k if you are patient enough.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

It is really hard to say if bitcoin could go 20k because of massive manipulations of whales. If you will look at the history bitcoin was created in 2009 and pumped in 2013 and another pump in 2017 and it looks like bitcoin is pumping every 4 years. If it could reach 20k again expect that it will dump to 6k again
For sure it will dump easily since people already learned from this kind of situation and I know many people will take profit that time. Its hard to hit $20k this year but I still believe its possible within the next 5years. Manipulation in this market may not be stopped but hopefully government will finally make a good regulations in cryptomarket so we can see big progress in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

I didn't sold a lot during $20,000 high but luckily I sold some. I really think that price will eventually go back to that price and even more if not at the end of this year, maybe next year.

Maybe you've been hearing bad comments from other communities who hates bitcoin and are happy with the crash now. Don't listen to them if they are discouraging you but only time will tell on when $20,000 will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I didn't sold a lot during $20,000 high but luckily I sold some. I really think that price will eventually go back to that price and even more if not at the end of this year, maybe next year.

Maybe you've been hearing bad comments from other communities who hates bitcoin and are happy with the crash now. Don't listen to them if they are discouraging you but only time will tell on when $20,000 will come.

Though I am not following any other communities. I was just to express my thoughts. Maybe I am wrong, but one thing I can expect that Bitcoin at 20K USD again, will be very very hard! To make this true again, crypto need some big investors. Yesterday someone invested 3 Million USD in the crypto in Australian exchange, so we need this types of investments more.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

I still believe to bitcoin that can reach again 20k dollars maybe not today but someday. We should give more time to bitcoin. But the only reason why bitcoin cannot progress until now because of the panic seller of this coin. Better if they hold their bitcoin it will have high chance to pump and hit again  how much we want. If you think bitcoin not inceased again it's up to yoy but we are still believing.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Though I am not following any other communities. I was just to express my thoughts. Maybe I am wrong, but one thing I can expect that Bitcoin at 20K USD again, will be very very hard! To make this true again, crypto need some big investors. Yesterday someone invested 3 Million USD in the crypto in Australian exchange, so we need this types of investments more.

Eventhough there are certain unfortunate dumps happening on bitcoins by now it has still huge possibilities to pump up again and reach $20k, also we can see some that this kind of dump is not new if we look at the history chart of the bitcoin so let's assume that this possibilities may came up once the trust and community will start to stake back again and adopt its dominance.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

There are always two sides of the coin. If there are sellers then there are always buyers out there who are willing to take the coin. Sellers may dominate the market fro sometime which causes the price to fall down but time will come when the buyers will dominate it and continually buy until such time when the all the time will be surpassed. I still believe that it will have a new all time-high if not this year then it would be next year.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

Last year, Bitcoin started at $3,531 by August 11, 2017 to $19,248 in December 17, 2017. That's 445% growth in just 4 months. Last August 11, 2018, Bitcoin is being traded at $6,194 USD and it will only need 222% growth to hit $20,000 by December 2018. That is just half of 445% growth last 2017. So if question is to hit $20,000 by December 2018, it's very much possible.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

Yes it can but need a collaboration and perhaps big players is the only solution for it to increase again back to the ATH.  which is the common reason as well why there's a sudden decrease of price sometimes . Unfortunately as of now we have idea when it will happen again because of some causes in the market nowadays.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

My personal choice is the bitmex/short futures way. If you want bitcoin to go up again first of all you need to manage to get the "make money from dropping prices" things to go away. If you have that it will make whales try to make money from that. If whales make money from that, they will not listen to us, and more and more people will leave because we are not making money and we will not get strong enough to resist to them.

My way would be closing shop for bitmex or short futures on cmeo or whatever and make sure no one can make money when bitcoin price is going down. That way whales will have to work with us and make money with us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: