Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BTC can go again to 20K USD? But How?  (Read 503 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

It is like a dream now that BTC price was 20K USD one day! Who sold their bitcoin at 20K USD, they are the real winner! Because do you think Bitcoin price can go again to the 20K USD? I don't think so.

Because most of the people are in Panic now, they can't sell and can't hold statistically! If the market pumps again somehow, then 70% of the bitcoin and crypto holders will sell their coins first! Of everybody sells than how can Bitcoin price will increase? This is my opinion. What do you think guys?
If the remaining months of 2018 are good, 20000$ is possible. That's not too high a goal for the current bitcoin. If the bull market starts in October, I think we need about a month to get the bitcoin worth 20000$. The market in September has gradually recovered and we can expect a strong market growth in October

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

Last year, Bitcoin started at $3,531 by August 11, 2017 to $19,248 in December 17, 2017. That's 445% growth in just 4 months. Last August 11, 2018, Bitcoin is being traded at $6,194 USD and it will only need 222% growth to hit $20,000 by December 2018. That is just half of 445% growth last 2017. So if question is to hit $20,000 by December 2018, it's very much possible.

Last year we had a big hope about crypto pumps, everyone was waiting for something big and that happened. But this year, at this moment, most of the people are in the panic, they are waiting for the market recovers to sell their holding coins. Last year people held their coin to make big things. So, I think there has a different!
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

It is like a dream now that BTC price was 20K USD one day! Who sold their bitcoin at 20K USD, they are the real winner! Because do you think Bitcoin price can go again to the 20K USD? I don't think so.

Because most of the people are in Panic now, they can't sell and can't hold statistically! If the market pumps again somehow, then 70% of the bitcoin and crypto holders will sell their coins first! Of everybody sells than how can Bitcoin price will increase? This is my opinion. What do you think guys?
If the remaining months of 2018 are good, 20000$ is possible. That's not too high a goal for the current bitcoin. If the bull market starts in October, I think we need about a month to get the bitcoin worth 20000$. The market in September has gradually recovered and we can expect a strong market growth in October

Yes, now we have a chance for the October, At this moment, what is happening, that is very bad. ETH went to 167 USD, now it is 220 USD, After a few days later, SEC will reject bitcoin again, many people will lose their hope. So, if the crypto market recovers in October then we have a chance, but 20K USD in this year, impossible i assume.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

Last year, Bitcoin started at $3,531 by August 11, 2017 to $19,248 in December 17, 2017. That's 445% growth in just 4 months. Last August 11, 2018, Bitcoin is being traded at $6,194 USD and it will only need 222% growth to hit $20,000 by December 2018. That is just half of 445% growth last 2017. So if question is to hit $20,000 by December 2018, it's very much possible.

Last year we had a big hope about crypto pumps, everyone was waiting for something big and that happened. But this year, at this moment, most of the people are in the panic, they are waiting for the market recovers to sell their holding coins. Last year people held their coin to make big things. So, I think there has a different!

Laat year was entirely different. Bitcoin isn't as popular then as it is now. There weren't a lot of people who lost 60 percent of their holdings from 2016. People were curious. Now people are wary and doubtful especially new investors. That's why i think it'll be difficult this time for btc to get the same reaction that catapulted it to almost 20k last year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

That can happen. We all know that Bitcoin always surprises and realizes various miracles so Bitcoin can experience tremendous price increases. For me there is nothing impossible when we talk about Bitcoin. When Bitcoin can ever reach a price of 18,000 $ it is very likely that the price can be much higher. I believe in a dream because everything that is impossible for me starts with a dream.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I think anything can happen to bitcoin, 20k can happen even more than that. I am sure there will be a large pump by the end of this year. There will be big investors, I hope that the best things about bitcoin will happen again.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Although, the bitcoin market is facing a lot of dump than pump in price this year but that's doesn't mean the market won't reach another ATH and to me I believe this year market situation is normal because the market is always like this in every year which the market correction occurred. Meanwhile, I will experience bullish market starcfrom next year.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

Bitcoin has fair chances to reach previous all-time high prices the main reason is bitcoin now presently in a bearish mode and the market will improve in the coming months once the bull rally start then we can expect to touch previous all-time high prices
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

If we have a strong growth like 2017 then 20000$ is not a price that is too high and can beat that price. This market is very young and has plenty of time for it to grow So we will definitely see bitcoin in the future at 20000$, but the exact time remains a mystery to us.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

So hard to make a prediction about bitcoin, when people have high expectation in bitcoin but the market can't support it so I not sure bitcoin can hit 20k again especially in this year. If the market can recover even it slowly, may be on the next year we can see bitcoin reach $ 20k again.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

So hard to make a prediction about bitcoin, when people have high expectation in bitcoin but the market can't support it so I not sure bitcoin can hit 20k again especially in this year. If the market can recover even it slowly, may be on the next year we can see bitcoin reach $ 20k again.

There are so many ambitious people and share their outpouring that Bitcoin will reach ATH again but that person does not give real action to always support the market, not a market that is not supportive, it all depends on each individual, the actions they provide are only complaints just buy it while the price is still very cheap because this can be called a support point that will never go down again, next year it cannot be predicted whether it will become a bull market or public confidence in Bitcoin continues like this? then wake up from now on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: