Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops??  (Read 503 times)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

You've got definition of what an airdrop is.

I just want to remind everyone that's into airdrops that be careful of the airdrop you are joining. Many of them aren't true to what they say and likely to scam people, don't give them ETH/BTC if they are asking you to send them.

Thanks for the remind, and yeah and most of time they will send you some scam tokens back to you, which are worthless.
I always try to keep away myself from this kind of scam people's, seems they are every where.

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Most airdrops created to collect user data, so be very careful and cautious.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

The old airdrops had some value. These days you give up more in privacy than you gain. Stay away!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:08:41 PM

You've got definition of what an airdrop is.

I just want to remind everyone that's into airdrops that be careful of the airdrop you are joining. Many of them aren't true to what they say and likely to scam people, don't give them ETH/BTC if they are asking you to send them.
Thanks for the remind, and yeah and most of time they will send you some scam tokens back to you, which are worthless.
I always try to keep away myself from this kind of scam people's, seems they are every where.
Keep on avoiding those projects that are into scams, don't waste your time and effort there.

There are tons of scams there but sometimes we will still see people that are complaining about them though we've warned and reminded them about it.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

Some of you can tell me what are Airdrops?? thank you very much
Airdrops is a program which an ICO management team give rewards to those people who completed the tasks to do in an airdrop, to those who sign up their information to the airdrop google form/s, and to those who followed the rules of the airdrop thread or site. Airdrop really help an ICO to it's success through promoting the projects to the public investors and growing up the community.
CryptoDimas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Airdrops have a place to be, if only you have followers (at least 1 person who will be following you on your ref.). In other cases it will be sad (I say from my own experience)
Here's an example: You made 100 drops, out of 10 you got coins, and out of 5 (at best) out of 5 they passed the listing, then 1-2 of them in general will cost 3-10 $. The rest up to $ 1.
Here also consider, what now the commission takes aired for transaction https://ethgasstation.info/, and the commission for an output from a stock exchange. And how you understand the meaning of little in the drop.
____
But if you have followers, at least 10pcs, then this globally changes the situation with airdrops.
So choose: D
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

It seems to me that drops are very dangerous, since a lot of fraudulent projects use this move to steal purse addresses and clean them.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

Airdrops is not worthy anymore to invest ur time in,98% u get less like 1-2$ :DSome peoples says after steal they wallets,i think this is becose hackers create aidrop with false projects then peoples give them all information....Dont accept airdrops if u have lot off coins in wallet or give another adress for only airdrops..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: