Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Investors Wanted 3X-5X return on investment  (Read 124 times)
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

I need investors for my project. Upon a successful ICO, I can offer you a 3X-5X return of your investment payable in ETH depending on the total amount I can get. We can sign a contract for legality purposes. This is a high profile project which is definitely going to be a huge success. Respond below for details. This will be the project of 2019 everyone will want to get their hands on.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Interesting offer. Only from Newbie with an activity of 28, such a proposal is seen as doubtful. Please write about the product at least.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Highly unlikely expectation of yours. People have become much aware and now would fall for ICOs hosted in cheap scripts off the market.
Or believe on someone promising x3 profit on short time. If you are so confident about it, you would have invested everything you owned and got the profit for yourself.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

you would at least give a presentation of your project and showed how the contracts with the participants will be legitimized. but for now there is a feeling that you want to breed for money
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

The return is contingent upon a successful ICO. If the ICO doesn't succeed, then the investment is loss. Below is a brief overview of the project.

An efficient and secure ERC-20 token that has been developed for use on our platform. All transactions on the platform will be carried out in tokens.  After the  token generation event, individuals that own  tokens can now purchase virtual shares of their favorite sport team. The professional leagues included on the platform are MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, and NHL. Each of the sport teams per league will have a maximum of 50,000 blocks for sell. ‘Blocks’ will be able to be purchased for 90 days or until all ‘blocks’ are sold. The initial price of the virtual shares will begin at 25  tokens. After 90 days, any ‘blocks’ not sold can be purchased at market value. After the virtual share sale, individuals can buy/sell virtual shares of their favorite sports teams with others on the platform. The price per virtual share will be based on what individuals think their team’s value is worth. Trading on the  platform will be available 24/7.  There will be a 3% fee for all trades on the platform; 2% will go to the traded team’s bonus pool and 1% will go to the platforms’ bonus pool that will be used to cover yearly operational costs. Each sport team’s bonus pool will begin with 1,000,000 (100M)  tokens. There will be a total of 146,000,000 (146M) tokens reserved for the sport teams’ bonus pool. The tokens from the sport teams’ bonus pools will only be unlocked when they are released to the teams’ share holders. At the end of a game, 1% of the losing team’ total bonus pool will be moved to the winning team’s bonus pool; 1% of that will then be paid to the winning teams’ block holders and the remaining will be locked. Individuals can also earn additional tokens monthly just by holding on to blocks. Each month, team block holders will receive 1% of their team’s total  token bonus pool that exceeds 1,000,000. For example….if a team’s bonus pool is 1,500,000  tokens, 5,000  tokens will be released to the block holders of that team.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

I need investors for my project. Upon a successful ICO, I can offer you a 3X-5X return of your investment payable in ETH depending on the total amount I can get. We can sign a contract for legality purposes. This is a high profile project which is definitely going to be a huge success. Respond below for details. This will be the project of 2019 everyone will want to get their hands on.
Nothing is certain especially with current market situation, good project fall like shit, i don't get anything special about the above concept/business model that won't turn it to a free fall when it get on exchange.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Nothing is certain especially with current market situation, good project fall like shit, i don't get anything special about the above concept/business model that won't turn it to a free fall when it get on exchange.
Thanks fo the Feedback
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

i guess this a normal project that  nothing especial that can offer, i can get good profit of 3x or 5x into trading, i wonder what kind of project he wanted to establish. if you want a good investor to gain that investment return at least you show something else, maybe a good proposal for that to see what your project can be worth to invest but still  good work for the guts for sharing let see it in the future hope its a good one like you said
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Would like to hear more details... right now you're giving us no information which makes me question why?  That combined with the low activity history on BCT makes this look so sketchy.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

I smell something.. and no its not my socks. This whole thing looks to me like a failed ICO that as a last resort, you try to gather as much money from as you can.

Some questions:

You say you can return 3x-5x payable in ETH, how exactly? Isn't an ICO about raising money for development? How will you be getting per say 1 million dollars and then returning 3 or 5 million? Or you mean investors will be getting 5x of what they would get in your possibly worthless tokens?

The return is contingent upon a successful ICO. If the ICO doesn't succeed, then the investment is loss.

So basically what you are saying here is that if your ICO doesnt succeed, which is highly possible and close to inevitable, investors will just lose their money. At least thats what I got from that.Why would anyone want to risk investing to you? And what do you consider a success in an ICO? Most ICO's dont actually sell all their tokens, some of the good ones I've seen do not even sell half..

Also I would like to read your whitepaper, if any exists, and I would like a link to the website. Thank you.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

it is just an idea or just a dream? make me believe its a project, give me link to website, team member and etc? thanks..keep watching and stay safe
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

it is just an idea or just a dream? make me believe its a project, give me link to website, team member and etc? thanks..keep watching and stay safe
I can email you details if you're willing to sign an NDA
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

if you are really looking for investors to build your project, then make your offer on the Announcements (Altcoins) board. investors want detailed information as well as other information to be the subject of their research, whether your project is feasible or not.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

I feel that as long as I can make a profit, it is a lucky thing. I think we should not be greedy, but it is the best investment mentality.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

if you are really looking for investors to build your project, then make your offer on the Announcements (Altcoins) board. investors want detailed information as well as other information to be the subject of their research, whether your project is feasible or not.
Thanks for the advice. For those interested, they will be required to sign an NDA.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I feel that as long as I can make a profit, it is a lucky thing. I think we should not be greedy, but it is the best investment mentality.
Would you be interested in investing in the project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: