Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls !!  (Read 2681 times)
Belliapro

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

ETH falls, this has surprised many people. But I think this is just a time of relaxation before the ETH surge in price. Therefore, try to buy more ETH when they are at low price. This could be the opportunity to make money for investors.

I had the good news if eth would return to stable, soon it would be, we would be able to use eth again to make the transaction and for the moment it was the right time to buy it before the price returned high, I also saved it for later when I sold it when the price was high I am also sure that eth is not long enough to fall short and we must be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

In the autumn of 2018, the award for the miners' block will soon fall from 3 to 2 ETH, this has already led to the analysts expected drop in emissions from 14.75% to 8%, which, in turn, naturally leads to an increase in the rate of Ethereum. I think that the course will really grow, so you need to wait.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Yes Eth price is dropping rapidly which makes me more frustrating and worrying...I believe that Ethereum and bitcoin price will regain again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

Do not sell Ethereum!!!! Only keep it. It will cost 1 000 dollars soon. There is no sense to sell it for kopeks right now. The cryptocurrency will rise.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

You shouldn't sell ETH below $200 if only you planning to buy back at later price, also lower than $200. ETH won't stay at this decline for long from my own prediction.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Ethereum pierces the next bottom! Many tokens on ERC20 look much more promising than Ethereum. I'm at a loss how this can be.

Ethereum will soon die?

Wwolf82

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

I hope it will not be so long and soon we will see bull trend
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

it hurts to see how well people understand crypto if they begin to "question" the tech of ETH because the market crumbles a bit. If it recovers, the same people will probably won't say anything about the tech anymore but speaking of "moons" again.

liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

I like you and I think everyone is wrong. ETH and most of the crypto market are very bad, I think it has never been so bad, every penny is down, a red market that I never thought it would happen. It was bad when some of my friends were getting depressed and started selling the ETH they were holding. It is difficult for investors at this time.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!
It makes feel bad to us looking for such market decline, it's be better if we have some break for awhile and let our mind refresh.
Definitely we are in struggling a huge decline and might not be easy to recover. But we still on hope and looking great for the future of crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

People are confused about the current market and wonder how long this situation will continue. ETH and almost the crypto market is getting worse. Some people have confided to me that this market is being taken over and from early April until now the market has never been as good as analysts. They are depressed and have some decisions to sell off all their pennies.
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I think we should use all our money to buy ETH right now. Because its price is too cheap. There is nothing to say when the ETH falls below $ 200
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!
Ethereum fall is worrisome, it goes down and when bitcoin rise it refuse to go up with bitcoin, when market stabilize ethereum might get back to 1k. Also i am proved wrong, at beginning of 2018 i was predicting 2k for etherum with looks of unfolding events it doesn't look like it will hit 2k this year ending.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

ETH always falls these past few days and it's getting creepier. Back then, people would always look up at ETH to be as valuable as bitcoin but it turns out we are completely wrong
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I believe that the ethereum does not fall. This is his correction. I think that eventually everything will be restored and the etherum will return its indicator $ 500 only it will take a little time.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Don't try to quite ETH. It won't keep on declining forever. Remember that, the whole market is red and not ETH alone. It will soon get on it toes and to the moon, we will go again.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

At this time, I see that in coinmarketcap and Ethereum, prices fell by more than 9%. but before you have a vacation there is a good idea to buy Ethereum first. Who knows, after you go home, Ethereum prices will rise again, because this coin is very good and no one knows what will happen in the future.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

I think it's time to make money and deposit in the market to buy as many coins as possible, not for vacation. Use your vacation money to buy coins while there is a chance.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

maybe this is not ethereum's year, I think everyone is panic now.
 yes, vacation is indeed the right choice to relieve stress due to the fall of ethereum.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Yes, you had a good idea, forget about crypto for now, divert your attention in another thing while is not good but if you have more stuff to buy a coin like ETH do it now, as the market fell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: