Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls !!  (Read 2683 times)
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

surprisingly, etherum returned to its lowest level since the last 9 months at $ 170. bitcoin, and ripple also back down by about 10%. Crypto market fell again today. It is suspected that Goldman Sach investors have withdrawn their investment from crypto because of unclear regulations. we don't know for sure the cause, we certainly are sad Cry
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:17 AM

I recently saw a lot of negative information about Vitalik Butterin so I thought that the decline in ETH prices was continuously caused by it. At this time, I saw that in coinmarketcap and ETH, prices decreased by more than 9% and will even continue in the next few days. Just for you, enjoy with your vacation it's our time to pause thinking about price movements crypto currency and yeah if you have other savings you can buy ETH first before taking a vacation.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Yes this price beyond my prediction,  and the price keep down.  But i still believe Ethereum  have good future and Ethereum still become the strongest altcoin, this coin will be keep become the most popular altcoin that has highest market cap. ETH still possible going up to the $1200 later.

raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.
there's nothing wrong if I have to try your advice, to buy ETH below the current $ 200 price. even though I had to discuss with my wife first, before deciding the steps. with the hope that it will return to the next few months. thank you for your suggestions and opinions.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Investors are positioning themselves to buy more. So what do you think?

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

Yes it falls. 196$/ETH. Maybe this is not the bottom price. But it's my lucky. I did not buy ETH last month. Few! My friend bought 20ETH and he was unlucky. Now he regret what he did.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

I think eth can be down to $ 50 or so. Now all the etcoins on Ethereum are really bad.
I could not believe it when Ethereum was only $ 300 but now I think it might be dead
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:34 AM

ETH falls, this has surprised many people. But I think this is just a time of relaxation before the ETH surge in price. Therefore, try to buy more ETH when they are at low price. This could be the opportunity to make money for investors.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

The sky is fallin! The shit could be worth tens of billions just don't make any sense.
The flippinin is happenin!~

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:09:08 AM

I think its not falling but more of an organized crash or something, there are lot factors that contributes to its crash. Its an ICO coin and some project need funds maybe some them are selling bags of their possessions, also the statement of Vitalik might also contribute slight confusion and panic. But for me I will keep holding mine even its so frustrating to see market shape, but lets reflect last years price and compare is it really time to panic? I don't think so.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:14:01 AM

ETH prices are in bad condition, vacation is not a good idea because the contents of the wallet are thinning. If we see the current market conditions make us dizzy, I lose a lot of money. If I force sell it will certainly get a big loss. What can we do with the current conditions?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

Ethereum price took a big dump today Sad I didn't think it could drop below $200. Oh well... gotta continue HODLing Tongue

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

many of us have the wrong prediction because the ethereum price now is under $200. yes, right now, what we need is to take a rest from the market for a while if we cannot wait for the price to increase. but before you go vacations, make sure that you can buy more ethereum in the market because this is a good price for you and maybe you will not see this price again in the future. I agree with other members said that this is our chance to buy a lot of ethereum at the very low price but of course, we need to have money to buy ethereum.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Lol it's unpredictable market... Nobody knows where this going. Although in the other side, this is the best time to buy ethereum while in lower price and take a vacation. This can recover soon and I still believe in this currency to become huge in the future.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

That would be the best for you now to stop thinking about the current situation, take a vacation and forget for a while the prices of your holdings.

Bear market will really test our patience so if you're not firm with your decision to hold in this bearish trend then you mind end up selling to cut losses. I dont monitor the market frequently and if possible I ignore all the news regarding crypto.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 05:43:56 AM by Flor1982

a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

This is the most alarming price and  i believed that Ethereum holders are in panic now. We can't say that this is an opportunity to buy cheapest Ethereum as when you buy it cheap already at below $300 it dips even more to.below $200. This is very unsual event for the most commonly used platform by the ICOs and Altcoins.
Krismass01

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

This is the best time to acquire more ETH so that you can be assured of good profit when the price goes up. There is no cause for alarm because it is certain that the ETH market will still recover and if you can notice, you will see that it is not only ETH value that is going down. This case has happened before now and it will still happen in the future because that is why the cryptocurrency market is refered to as a volatile market. Make good use of the volatility and make cool profit
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

ETH dramatic falls reflects the current state of altcoins. It the second best coin back up with fundamentals. However, we don't know what had happened to it because the price goes below $200 after enjoying ETH at the beginning of the year. Probably competition or ICO holders just dumping their stash the minute they got a good returns with their investments. So if you are not into shorting ETH then you might as well go on an enjoy your vacation. But on the other hand, long term is good as well. Accumulate ETH now and hold for the long haul. Its up to you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████