Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
[/quote Ripple is really a great altcoin and it is a real business and has very accurate charter capital. But not every business does not fail. We still need to prepare plans for their failure in the future. Never be subjective when investing, it will lead you to the dead road.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:09:41 AM

some time ago ripple won the second place in Coinmarketcap and went back down to third place and currently ripple is back in second place, so I'm sure the price will recover soon.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:03:17 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
It seems that the recovery will depends on the price of bitcoin as all altcoins are dependent on the movement of bitcoin. If we can increase the demand of bitcoin then most of the alts will also improve to rise up and follow bitcoin going up. Ripple is a good coins if you will invest in a long term plan as this will increase the demand once the team can finalize more on adoptions which they were working with the banks.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:01:57 PM

This is going to be the new normal for some time and you will need to get used to it, I know this is something that you do not want to believe but even if it is possible that ripple will recover that will not happen in this year either and you will probably have to wait until next year for that to happen since the market is in no condition to go in a bull run again.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:09:58 PM

The generality of the cryptocurrencies market is down and ripple is not the only Cryptocoins that is undervalued currently.  It has even rise over ethereum on coinmarketcap and it has sustained that level for more than two weeks now. I think ripple is going to recover and get back to were it was or above because it went as high as $4.2 in December 2017 and early January 2018.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:54:17 PM

The generality of the cryptocurrencies market is down and ripple is not the only Cryptocoins that is undervalued currently.  It has even rise over ethereum on coinmarketcap and it has sustained that level for more than two weeks now. I think ripple is going to recover and get back to were it was or above because it went as high as $4.2 in December 2017 and early January 2018.
The coin has great potential, it attracts with its stability and I think we will see it rise again to the second place, the competition is now clearly marked

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

Ripple can become a favorite coin, this makes the community smile more relieved, high volume makes investors choose it and makes a safe investment that moves well. Market capitalization appreciates it so that it can break through position 2 in CMC.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:58:49 AM

Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of the crypto market. Good cryptocurrencies today really have good prospects for development and appreciation from next year. One of such examples is Ripple, which will definitely grow and become more expensive in 2019.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:10:03 AM

Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of the crypto market. Good cryptocurrencies today really have good prospects for development and appreciation from next year. One of such examples is Ripple, which will definitely grow and become more expensive in 2019.
I know that the crypto market is probably very potential in the future when it continues to have outstanding growth over time, but in the potential crypto list, I really don't appreciate ripple even if it's in a very high position on CMC. Because ripple is always a coin that is very easy to create FOMO, manipulation is too high, it is not reliable for us to invest in the long term but in the short term, it is still possible when manipulation is always very frequent with ripple, as the situation right now, the value of ripple is really recovering and brings very good returns

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:03:55 AM

Amazing today the price of Ripple has risen by more than 18%, now is the right time to buy Ripple, with market conditions continuing to improve, I'm sure the price of $ 1 will soon be achieved.

..........///....../////..........
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:41:27 AM

Almost everyone is optimistic about the current market conditions, I suggest continuing to hold even buying so that we can feel big profits after more than a year of illness or near death.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:48:12 AM

God,,, while every coin is making a comeback, stupid Ripple still wants to stay at 30 cents. I mean,,, sure, it is still green but Litecoin moving to $100, ETH pushing past $210, Bitcoin going away from 8k and still XRP is painfully moving. At this rate it will never reach 50 cents even if Bitcoin makes new ATH. Stupid XRP why did I ever get it heheh

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

Ripple will recover, it has a good increased today and is standing in the top 2 spot of the most increase coins in the top 100 market.
Check and sort the 24 hours increase - https://coinmarketcap.com/

This is a legit project, in times where the market is bullish, it will also find a way to increase, and we did see it today.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:50:48 AM

I am fully confident that Ripple will eventually be able to regain its high positions. But for such changes, a gradual recovery of the crypto market is needed. It is on the green market that we will be able to see a gradual rise in the price of good coins, including Ripple, BTC, Ethereum, and others.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:01:27 AM

Ripple will recover, it has a good increased today and is standing in the top 2 spot of the most increase coins in the top 100 market.

This is a legit project, in times where the market is bullish, it will also find a way to increase, and we did see it today.
so far, the highest XRP price increase I expect is $ 1. for now, in the near future the price will reach $ 0.5. I am also quite optimistic in waiting for the highest price of this coin, because this is one coin that has a transaction, and a large volume. besides this coin is also included from one of the best coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:49:32 PM

In today a lot of Ripple-related news and the US government are having very good attitudes in this project. I think if Ripple is considered legitimate then we don't need to worry too much because surely this coin will soon return to the $2 price by the end of the year. What now needs to be done is to put their trust in their development team and keep as much ripple as possible to earn the highest profit.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████