Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now?  (Read 182923 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:21:13 PM

I've ever seen when someone buys a weapon with bitcoin.

How do You call a CO2 softar rifle as weapon?
There is hard to kill someone with this.
Only if You give a hurt with them in a head.
I buy all my guns with bitcoin.  Wink

http://shop.centraltexasgunworks.com/

But this is a new one. I have an AK and clearly that is an AK that has been modified into a bb gun. Wow!

Yeah, you're right. I've owned a few kalashnikov actions in my life and that sure looks like the real thing modded to an air rifle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:39:03 PM

I'm pretty sure that it's absolutely not allowed in France for example.

Call Your local gun store about CO2 rifles and ask about availability of "Junker-3 Izhmash"
This product in Italy is for free sale for customers, who have reached 18 Years.

This is a real Kalashnikov, transformed to a BB gun CO2 softair

w000w ,  Shocked That escalated quickly  Grin
wow, whether it is genuine, if you buy it with bitcoin, you must be very remarkable, it was the craziest thing I've ever seen when someone buys a weapon with bitcoin. now I just use bitcoin to help the purposes of my life  Shocked

Guys we now know we can buy fire arms with the bitcoin, but the fact is that is not good at all.
I even think we have to stop this everyone knows it now, this is going to far with all this pictures guys.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:29:49 PM

Guys we now know we can buy fire arms with the bitcoin, but the fact is that is not good at all.
I even think we have to stop this everyone knows it now, this is going to far with all this pictures guys.
What is the problem? Here in the U.S. we have every right to buy a gun with bitcoin. And I don't mean a toy gun like the AK bb gun. Not sure what you think happens when you buy, but there are background checks, and face-to face requirements. This "gun show loophole" stuff is extremely exaggerated in the press. It is, in fact, a grandpa loophole. When grandpa dies are you going to expect a person to pay hundreds of dollars to receive the guns he gave to his grandson? Do you seriously think grandpa has to become a licensed firearms dealer?

There is nothing weird in America about buying a gun online. The last four guns I bought I bought online. Why? Why do we buy toasters online?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 07:08:46 PM

But this is a new one. I have an AK and clearly that is an AK that has been modified into a bb gun. Wow!

Model "Junker-3" is not available in USA due to charger is compatible with a "real" Kalashnikov.

"Junker-4" Izhmash

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:42:15 PM

Well as you can see I find it really strange that its already possible to buy weapons with bitcoin because I think other things are way more important than guns, for the market.
I think we should more focus on food and other necessarily stuff that you need.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:01:40 PM

you can buy everything online now, from normal things like phones, computer parts, books and so, but you can also buy illegal things like drugs or rare animals
to buy electronics or books with bitcoin, I think it is already mainstream. crazy things if you buy drugs with bitcoin, but surely your things will be stuck at the airport. and you will go to jail. its crazyy shitt

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:41:51 PM

Indeed you can buy many crazy things with Bitcoin and that is very crazy and bad. But that is the only things that you only can buy with Bitcoins.
You can as you see guns and bullets and also some sex stuff and that is very crazy I I think.
many websites that sell sex toys with bitcoin payments, but at the moment there is a ban on buying sex toys in the my country. so if I buy goods from abroad sex toys. course my stuff were to be detained at customs. and someone the police would send a letter to me to come to the police station. This really happened to me
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:29:03 AM

I never expected such a purchase is possible with Bitcoin in a short time. If things go in this manner soon majority of users do illegal activities with Bitcoin.
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:30:23 AM

The craziest thing you can buy with bitcoin? FIAT...  Grin

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:35:56 AM

There's a website that sells an island for a lot of bitcoin.

I forgot the web name, but if you searched well enough you can find it.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:24:14 PM

Wow that's some big amount of bitcoins you need. I thought the most expensive thing listed was a house.
But a complete island? I guess you need to cash out a lot of bitcoins to buy that.
pr0d1gy

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:55:35 PM

Wow that's some big amount of bitcoins you need. I thought the most expensive thing listed was a house.
But a complete island? I guess you need to cash out a lot of bitcoins to buy that.

I think we are past the stage of really crazy things for bitcoin already.
I've purchased a boat 2 years ago with bitcoin, I just got lucky with that one since the guy knew of it and accepted it for the trade.

Saw someone bought a Tesla with bitcoin: http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/06/autos/tesla-bitcoin/

Private flights into space: http://www.space.com/23732-virgin-galactic-bitcoin-spaceflight-payments.html

Property: http://www.wsj.com/articles/lake-tahoe-property-sells-for-1-6-million-in-bitcoins-1407534997

Not to mention the pizza that was bought for 15,000 bitcoins back in the day...

I want to see non crazy things, like gas stations accepting bitcoin at the pump. The only thing close to that is using Gyft to buy Walmart cards and buying their gas.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:40:20 AM

I am not too sure, but if you could buy guns, that probably isn't the craziest shit though. I really have no idea.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:44:19 PM

I've purchased a boat 2 years ago with bitcoin, I just got lucky with that one since the guy knew of it and accepted it for the trade.

Saw someone bought a Tesla with bitcoin: http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/06/autos/tesla-bitcoin/

Private flights into space: http://www.space.com/23732-virgin-galactic-bitcoin-spaceflight-payments.html

Property: http://www.wsj.com/articles/lake-tahoe-property-sells-for-1-6-million-in-bitcoins-1407534997

I want to see non crazy things, like gas stations accepting bitcoin at the pump. The only thing close to that is using Gyft to buy Walmart cards and buying their gas.

Indeed, just the normal useful stuff that most people buy daily, like food for your family or something.
I think this will attract a lot of people if someone is gonna start a local supermarket that is accepting the bitcoin.
If as a example the wallmart steps in, a lot of other big company's will step in also because they do not want to lose from the competition.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:14:25 PM

Well as you can see I find it really strange that its already possible to buy weapons with bitcoin because I think other things are way more important than guns, for the market.
I think we should more focus on food and other necessarily stuff that you need.

Oops gun. It's really bad to get a gun. I want buy wine bottles by bitcoin payments. If this would happens I will be happy really. I will buy it for sure.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:13:35 PM

Recently saw a website shityoucanafford.com, it has got limited products. I found this website in tie up with amazon. So possibilities are there to buy with Bitcoins.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:25:33 PM

Recently saw a website shityoucanafford.com, it has got limited products. I found this website in tie up with amazon. So possibilities are there to buy with Bitcoins.

But amazon doesn't accept bitcoin....does it?  I don't see anything on the site about it
pr0d1gy

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:52:02 PM

Indeed, just the normal useful stuff that most people buy daily, like food for your family or something.
I think this will attract a lot of people if someone is gonna start a local supermarket that is accepting the bitcoin.
If as a example the wallmart steps in, a lot of other big company's will step in also because they do not want to lose from the competition.

Well for now, walmart doesn't know or care about bitcoin. Using Gyft you can buy gift cards for tons of places, like walmart, target, wholefoods, gamestop, amazon, ebay, etc etc. but these places don't directly accept bitcoin. They accept their own e-cash (gift cards), which are bought with bitcoin, which is a good and easy step in the right direction.

There are lots of big companies already accepting bitcoin; Microsoft, Dell, TigerDirect, NewEgg, Namecheap, to just name a few. Unfortunately these companies kinda target computer nerds anyways, so grandma won't be able to purchase a new cane using any of them. lol

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:22:57 PM

But amazon doesn't accept bitcoin....does it?  I don't see anything on the site about it

yes but you can purchase amazon stuffs with bitcoins through purse.io Wink

alternatively you can also buy amazon giftcards with your bitcoins on gyft
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:04:44 PM

i am wondering to buy a soccer match ticket online with bitcoin, it's not crazy stuff but i just wondering.
also maybe we can pay taxi with bitcoin ?
i don't know what crazy stuff that i can buy with bitcoin, just two things i mentioned above that pop up in my mind .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: