Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price is still upward.  (Read 818 times)
anonph1106 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

It is quite good to say "you" still believed that the market of ETH will survive again.
Yes, Top 10 coins  are for short-term investment and it is not advisable to invest in a short-term
period - it would be unwise. However, given the market situation right now, people would use to sell
it rather than buying it. I don`t know perhaps, but for me, I will go on selling mine too.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

it is funny how you say this and then immediately contradict it in your screenshot! the fact is coins like ethereum that are getting pump and dumps (not bull and bear market) are only good for short term trading and not much else.
for instance your chart is a very good indicator of that. in that big dip after the big dump the market is in shock of the big drop, for example when price got dumped from $1500 to $1000 and the newbies would rush to buy it thinking they got it cheap. buying in that dip and dumping it fast (short term trading) can  give you a good profit, but buying in that dip and holding (long term) means losing a lot of money as it has another dump from $1000 to $800 for instance and then lower and lower....

and this has been the case for all ETH history. specifically this year. people like you have made the mistake of saying "it is time to buy" and then they got  dumped on and lost another 20% of their investment because they bought in the bubble.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Bitcoin is the king of altcoin and Ethereum is the king of ICO.It is not for short term it is for long term investment.It is in the top ten coin.People shows great  interest in it.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

it is funny how you say this and then immediately contradict it in your screenshot! the fact is coins like ethereum that are getting pump and dumps (not bull and bear market) are only good for short term trading and not much else.
for instance your chart is a very good indicator of that. in that big dip after the big dump the market is in shock of the big drop, for example when price got dumped from $1500 to $1000 and the newbies would rush to buy it thinking they got it cheap. buying in that dip and dumping it fast (short term trading) can  give you a good profit, but buying in that dip and holding (long term) means losing a lot of money as it has another dump from $1000 to $800 for instance and then lower and lower....

and this has been the case for all ETH history. specifically this year. people like you have made the mistake of saying "it is time to buy" and then they got  dumped on and lost another 20% of their investment because they bought in the bubble.
I agree. Apart from Bitcoin, all altcoins are primarily being pumped and dumped in a big way on a regular basis in bear market conditions which is why I always advise against trading altcoins in bear markets unless you are a professional trader who knows how to deal with such adverse conditions through minimal hassle.

Many of my friends have lost a considerable amount of money by investing in altcoins during a bear market and trying to trade everyday. If you wish to invest in a bear market, it is best to invest and HODL for the long term.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

Etherum is a good cryptocurrency and the recent downtrend has got every investor worried. Etherum has good fundamental and I know it would definitely bounce back and make new highs. Invest in etherum today and hold for the long term
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

I agree with you, Ethereum will have more potential in the long term. Because what I see is that Ethereum is one of the altcoins with power and a network that has a good community so that it won't be easy to die.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

The fall in the price of Ethereum could be attributed to several factors amongst which are :

1. Massive sell off by ICO's: It is a public knowledge that most ICO's raise their funds through Ethereum. However, as a result of the bearish market conditions, they have no choice but to sell off in order to preserve the value of the funds raised.

2. Secondly, the Bitmex factor also comes into play.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

100 percent true, EThereum now is really low it is time to get and store the coin.
you will see the earnings from months now and not for just a day trade.
If you will study the potential of the coin and the team managing it you will have no doubt in getting more now and wait later.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Short - medium term ETH may struggle but longer term it can definitely do better. All it would need is for one of the coins that operate on the ERC20 network to really take off. If there is a large use of any of these that will create a big demand for Ether which will push the price up. The ICO market is also dull right now and a lot of previous ICOs are having to cash in their ETH which is hurting the price further.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

At prices like today, I can only wait for the big pump to happen again. if ETH is currently for the long term, then I have spent a lot of my money on this coin
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

you are right, Ethereum is not just for day trading and I am very confident, Ethereum prices will rise again over time, but it certainly requires patience for those of us who are starting to believe by investing in Ethereum. Ethereum remains the most valuable altcoin, but now some people may be losing motivation and patience, so they assume that Ethereum is a Bubble effect

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Ethereum is not only the crypto which is falling continuously from its all time high but I agree with your statement ethereum is not for the short term and day trades because the price volatility is much not suitable for these kind of trading purpose.Hopefully the price will go bullish towards end of this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

it is very surprising that the current ETH price with a significant decrease but the ETH still has the potential for the long term, which is likely to increase in the end of this year. as you said most people only hold long term or for gas terms and exchange tokens to IDR which makes the price decrease. but I'm sure the ETH still has a future.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

As far as I m concerned, every altcoin falls within  this category. We all know how volatile the general altcoin market can be like with Ethereum not being an exception. Sure, for anyone who is smart enough to see dips as an opportunity to go long, it is simply not a bad idea.

After all, the main idea is to buy when everyone is selling and there is a lot of FUD and sell when everyone is busy joining FOMO and the market getting out of hand. Every other altcoin has taken the bear hit as well, but the same way we can have a downtrend is definitely the same way we can get to see uptrends.

I totally understand that due to the volatile nature of altcoins, day trading can be a lot of risk, but usually I do not expect anyone to be trading without knowledge and strategy, which I believe volatility is actually a very good thing to make good profit, for any trader with knowledge and experience.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

Not the same ethereum whose price chart I have been looking at all day right? Cos from my end, it seems like all that is happening with Ethereum is nothing more than some downtrend. I don't know what is happening, and I'm not glad that it is, but it seems like the coin is really suffering and doing reall bad right now.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

This is the biggest crash of Ethereum price since 2015, from the top price on december untill now the price was going down about 90%, in my opinion price action of Ethereum just the same like others crypto,  we can see others crypto that tradeable earlier like Litecoin, Bitcoin and Dash also has been going down to 90% but after that will going up all the times high again,  so if you have aim to make invest for long term, the price will be going up again to top price even surpass that level.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

When viewed from the value chart, then now where the price drops very deep as it shows is the right time to buy, then how do you conclude this for the long term where you say that the 2-3 week ethereum market will be bullish? I understand what you mean but I think this is often experienced by most altcoins and we need to buy at the price of the dip like red line arrow in your image.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nareal109

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

After dark days, ETH going up. And I still believe ETH will reach 250$ 300$ soon.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

No, the current price drop in Ethereum is very serious, and the current price of Ethereum is less than $200. I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is really low, and I think the price of Ethereum will pick up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: