Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price is still upward.  (Read 823 times)
Akmal9603

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

actually, the short term and long term investment at ETH, what we want and we want is profit. it's useless, we invest long term but it's very long to make a profit, remember, this is crypto not property.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

I don't understand why many believe that ETH is done for ,just because of price dip so slow ,well nothing is wrong with ETH and very soon it will rise,the price is still reasonable ad don't expect it to fall further

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

actually, the short term and long term investment at ETH, what we want and we want is profit. it's useless, we invest long term but it's very long to make a profit, remember, this is crypto not property.

Well said our objective here is to make profit at the end of the day.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

My opinion is the opposite of yours. I think Ethereum may take a long time to recover. Now the whales have left the Ethereum. It is better to buy bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Newbie dumping this eth every moment, meaning they only used eth for day trade and not for investment purposes, which the cause of drastically drop of eth, and not just eth but all the altcoins that used in hype just to to get profits in day trade.

But im still hoping ans believin that eth will recover again, not too fast but sure to be.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

Let's see how it will be. While kriptornok absolutely does not inspire optimism and great joy. The etheric is generally upsetting like no one.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Ethereum is still a good coin, so it was certain that Ethereum will go upward in no time. Ethereum is not only a store of value like Bitcoin or litecoin but  it is used like fuel by distributed app(Dapps) running on Ethereum platform.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Ethereum is still a good coin, so it was certain that Ethereum will go upward in no time. Ethereum is not only a store of value like Bitcoin or litecoin but  it is used like fuel by distributed app(Dapps) running on Ethereum platform.
yes you are right, I also think like you, ethereum will go up briefly, because eth is more and more days I think more and more are using it. eth is the second highest coin after bitcoin
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

Ethereum is still the best altcoin. Now the situation of the market is not good for sell but good for a buy. At this moment, the price of Ethereum is really low. I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. I believe this is just for a short period, ethereum will surely bounce like 2017. Just be calm and stay focus on it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

Yes after the prices of coins in cryptocurrency world where heading down fast it is quite relieving to see that the prices of coin are at the moment steadily on the increase and we pray it continues this way
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

the longer I see that the price of the ethereum continued to decline. This is either because a thing what it is. However, I think that this is still the ethereum will continue to go down until the end of this year.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

I'm pretty sure that there are buyers here under $180 that are celebrating now.

Price has increased and though its few backs ahead still that's a gain and good indication that ETH has been moving upwards again. For those that has been disappointed with it that it gone lower and even thought of its low trend which will continue up to $100, if you didn't bought you're feeling FOMO now.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

All coins can be made as short-term profits if you can buy and sell intelligently, even though you get a little profit.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Ethereum is now in a low price position, you better buy now and invest it, the situation now in my opinion is suitable to buy ethereum for investment, when ethereum prices rise followed by market conditions that rise you can sell it and certainly will get profit
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

everyone actually knew price had drop this low, you might even think twice of investing these days until the price drop below a hundred. take it as a advice not to invest yet. eth may appear to have move up by only time will tell whether it can really fight the bear market or give in soon. the market is sinking even with all the positive news being spread by enthusiast.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

ETH has already recovered some of its value and still looking bullish. I believe it will reach at least $500 by the end of 2018. There is nothing to panic. ETH is not some shit, it has real usage. In the long term, it will be more used and the price will be skyrocket.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Well after this bad bearish market the cryptocurrency world is passing through it is quite welcomed to see that the prices of coins are going upwards and this includes ethereum so it is encouraging and welcomed
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency but I have been following ethereum development since the beginning of last year,
in my opinion ethereum is one of the very potential coins where many ico based ethereum, and not a few people who often mention ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency,
I agree and still believe in my opinion if ethereum will continue to improve with the end of this year
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I do not agree with you, just now the etherium can only be traded in short order to make a profit. and in general all the coins are not suitable for hold. for example, after a recent drawdown, I bought the etherium pf 180 $ and today I sold for 210. it's better to receive not more profits than to lose at a loss. and the etherium will fall
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

what i worried next is should i sell it and when it's got another dump around 2-3% and buyback in another low price or no. market is quite trolling right now, so many bulltrap
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: