Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price is still upward.  (Read 821 times)
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

Now of course the price of ethereum is very low. It should cost at least $ 500. I am sure that the ethereal will return its position only for this it takes a little time.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Comparing to last year ETH is struggling this year, it is still in its hard time. Still there is a fluctuation in CMC but I will not be the same also news are spreading across that vitalik will lot leave eth in this tough situation. I believe this a great news as investors have gain back the trust and hopefully the price will increase slowly. Lets wait and see the game of ETH.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Now of course the price of ethereum is very low. It should cost at least $ 500. I am sure that the ethereal will return its position only for this it takes a little time.
Only time will tell, we don't have the position to say when, but for believers holding and investing more is really essential as the value can grow more than
the last height that it was met, maybe not this year and it takes a lots of patient waiting for the huge rise to happen again,  invest and forget for some years
chances to gained bigger profits can happen to your investment.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

It is difficult to talk about what is happening with the price of ETH, because it seems to me that now the situation is not completely clear, as now it is probably a very strange situation with prices in general.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

[cente r][im g]https://i.imgur.com/xyEhTJ6.png[/img][/center]
I think for miners to make sense to mine it should be at least over 300 dollars to begin with, which means there are still a lot of miners selling at these levels because they have to but eventually it will dry up and the selling amount will be less and to balance the buyer/seller levels it will have to go back up.

Logically speaking bitcoin is mined by corporations now, it is run by people who have invested millions of dollars into mining however ethereum is still mined by a lot of people who have put up couple thousand dollars into a rig and started mining.

Now of course there are people who have invested a lot of money into ethereum mining but there are absolutely zero people who mine with 50k dollar worth of bitcoin miners however there are lot of people who can mine ethereum with 50k easily. We need to wait until small miners are done selling to pay off and than we will skyrocket once again. Or when ICO's are valuable and making sense again.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Ethereum price reached it's ETH/BTC bottom. Get it while it's cheap Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

the fact that the price still goes to the moon for me is a fact. but I do not agree that in the short term is not recommended to trade. if you catch the moment at the bottom you can make good interest
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I am still very confident that ethereum will be able to penetrate $ 800 and above by the end of this year, even that is a pretty good value for eth

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

Ethereum will recover once Bitcoin started to climb the again. We already saw Bitcoin and Ethereum pump together from the past bull market and it will happen again for soon. I hope this year Ethereum will not fail our expectations.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Ethereum price is now stable.
197 to 210 USd is the average price now and i am telling this.
this is a good price to get more.
we have seen this token to gain 800 usd or even higher like 1400 USD each.
what do we need is to get more tokens and wait for the demand.
we should have it now before it rise again,
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Ethereum is indeed very low right now but I believe with all I have that it will go up very soon. It has to go up because it is such a strong coin!
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

Ethereum is indeed very low right now but I believe with all I have that it will go up very soon. It has to go up because it is such a strong coin!

Yes the current value of eth has disappointed most of the people as it is very low now comparing to last year. The best is yet to come I guess, hopefully it will come back more strongly than before and it will give a tough competition to BTC.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Ethereum has been in a position for a few days where its prize does not increase or decrease, but it has suddenly started pumping all kinds of coins from Ethereum Prize. It is a golden opportunity for those who dream about cryptocurrency because they have many hope, The day was waiting for a good day for the cryptocurrency Market. So we can expect Ethereum Prize to go back to its previous state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: