Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I sold all my altcoins  (Read 2413 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

The market continues to disappoint. Should I regret investing in altcoins?

Yeah if you are one of the holder, you would mostly make loss over the 2018
Its a very bad year for Crypto as most coins depreciate for at least 50% because of its pairing to Btc where Btc are paired to USD

Hence, if you bought crypto since the head of 2018 or end of 2017, its disaster as the value constantly goes down

Anyhow back to your question, you there's nothing to be worry, remember you are investing on a new revolution of tech, you learnt things here but not just getting monetary gain
The main thing is to understand how blockchain works and how it can help
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

don't ever regret investing in an altcoin, now investment in altcoin is bearing fruit where now altcoin can be used as an easy investment place, it's just a matter of price we can wait for prices to return to normal at the end of this year or we will lose everything.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

In no case do not sell your altcoins, you will not have time to buy them more than you have now, believe me. I think the altcoins will start growing soon.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Don`t start to disbelieve in the market. There are only bad times for crypto. We need to support it with our investigation and hold coins.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

There is actually no need regretting what you didn't do. What is important for you now is to concentrate on how to make use of the opportunity to buy, which I believe is what the market has created this far for smart investors.
Secondly, If you want to know when to sell your assets and take advantage of the fluctuations in the future, then go learn how to trade. It is as simple as that. Making trading decisions without knowledge is like looking for serious trouble.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

When I get overwhelmed by negative emotions I just try to focus on something else, right now there is not much you can do unless you know someone with a time machine. Take a break and come back in a month,vmaybe things look brighter then already
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

don't ever regret investing in an altcoin, now investment in altcoin is bearing fruit where now altcoin can be used as an easy investment place, it's just a matter of price we can wait for prices to return to normal at the end of this year or we will lose everything.
I wonder why he regretted it. Surely he had made a profit earlier if he sold it early. But it seems that for some reason he has kept it up to now, But anyway, trust the crypto and it will definitely recover. Never despair and give up

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

Considering the price of altcoin ,you come into this conclusion.But this is not a permanent one. The price of altcoin will often fluctuate.Even the potential altcoin had the negative fluctuations now.Instead of thinking about selling, you can hold your altcoin till the price is recover.Don't think it will not happen. Everything is possible in cryptocurrency market.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I wonder why he regretted it. Surely he had made a profit earlier if he sold it early. But it seems that for some reason he has kept it up to now, But anyway, trust the crypto and it will definitely recover. Never despair and give up
He kept it because he was too greedy. When he does not stop at the right time, he will always feel remorse for it. This is a common feeling in cryptocurrency.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

If you are going to leave crypto, of course, sell all you have. Also you can be understood only if you urgently need money. Otherwise, if you want to stay, now there is no point in selling altcoins. You will not earn anything but only lose it. Customize yourself to the positive and wait, like others do.
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

I believe in the potential of ethereum, but I do believe change is eternal, there will always be new technology that could potentially surpass or complement current tech just like how ETH surpassed BTC. What news or resources do you read to stay up to date with these new tech? Just like how you learn about ethereum when bitcoin was still the big thing? Thank you for any help and onwards to the moon!  Embarrassed
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

It is normal to always wish at some point that we had made a decision that would favor us in the past. However, this is where experience tend to come in over time.

Usually,  you could not have done it better without knowledge and so many people that decided to trade without knowledge always get to lose out more anyway.

There will always be a time for everyone to get the best from a market and another time will definitely come for the bulls to come back in action.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

I believe in the potential of ethereum, but I do believe change is eternal, there will always be new technology that could potentially surpass or complement current tech just like how ETH surpassed BTC. What news or resources do you read to stay up to date with these new tech? Just like how you learn about ethereum when bitcoin was still the big thing? Thank you for any help and onwards to the moon!  Embarrassed
The fact is that to date all users of crypto currency need a lot of patience. In any case, the Crypto currency will go up with its prices, but today's situation on the crypto-currency market is beneficial only for those who have not only funds for investment, but for everyday life.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

The fact is that to date all users of crypto currency need a lot of patience. In any case, the Crypto currency will go up with its prices, but today's situation on the crypto-currency market is beneficial only for those who have not only funds for investment, but for everyday life.
I think that those people who invest their money in the crypto currency are not at all Poor people, because Poor people work in other jobs.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

As long as you invested the part of your money that you are willing and ready to lose, do not fear! First rule of investing, is to invest only what you can afford to lose, because the market is volatile - specially the cryptomarket! very volatile, and no one, even if the "GURUS" can't predict what the next movement will be.

SPdiginomads

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:45 AM

No mate! You’re going to lose it all. Please just bear with the market volatility and it high up soon. HODL don’t panic. Lift up your hope and we will soar high this bull market.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

don't be worried for your altcoin, it can go up again don't be desperate. hodl and you will not regret it one day Grin
Frederigs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

the decision is in your hands, you don't need to believe what people say. decide for yourself. If you believe, do it, but if there is a little doubt, leave it. because too many people experience panic and fear right now
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

Get rid of these thoughts, do you want to sell your altcoins at a loss? remember, you haven't lost a cent as long as you have your altcoins.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

The only way to make up with your regrets is to move on and hope everything will be fine. The market will recover and will turn the tables soon. Don't loose faith yet. Pretty sure that you knew what would happen if you invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: