Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I sold all my altcoins  (Read 2413 times)
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

The market continues to disappoint. Should I regret investing in altcoins?
Well "regret" is part our life. Does anybody did not regret their decision? i think no one even me im guilty of that but sometimes not all regret gives downside maybe we can see another bull run this year and say at the end the year that, oh god thank's for that trial! I endure it.
Long expectations make us disappointed with what we decide but we must remain optimistic about what we have decided not to make a second decision we make us more sorry after that
don't worry, later the altcoin will go to the moon, like ethereum, eos, waves, staratis, ripple of course have a good future,
so keep calm and still hold.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

why are you sorry because maybe before you start investing with crypto currency you don't understand and understand with all the risks that we will get in investing your beliefs I still don't feel
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

This is the most common chant of all Crypto enthusiast including me who missed the opportunity to sell high last Dec 2017 but i say don't lose your hope because we have four months left before this year will end in which the most predicted bullish will start according to most of the famous experts in Crypto field. So if ever the market is still a disappointment until next year then maybe its about time to leave Crypto as a year of patiently waiting is not an easy experience.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

The market always continues to disappoint for those who are also expecting much especially for those who are investing in a short term plan. But once you are investing in a long term plan, any cryptomarket crashes will not affect you or give an ounce of disappointment at all.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
nicecryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

If you have no chill then sell.
I would advice you to lay low, hold, live on beans if you have to.
It will be back.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Well "regret" is part our life. Does anybody did not regret their decision? i think no one even me im guilty of that but sometimes not all regret gives downside maybe we can see another bull run this year and say at the end the year that, oh god thank's for that trial! I endure it.
Long expectations make us disappointed with what we decide but we must remain optimistic about what we have decided not to make a second decision we make us more sorry after that
do not feel quick to make your own decisions. if you are confused ask your friend who can handle it. don't let you be disappointed with your own decision. if you are in a hurry to sell, look at the current market price. you only get a loss not the profit you dreamed of as long as you join bitcoin or altcoin.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

I do think that prices will recover in the long-term, but it may take a while. Don't panic sell at the bottom of the market.
It is often valuable to learn from mistakes though - we can analyse what we did wrong and why we did it, and this will help us to prevent making similar mistakes in future.
It is only through mistakes that we learn to improve.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

I know you said like that because Market condition are sucks. But why you should regret that than before you quite interesting to invest in altcoins, dude that your choose.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

regret will not solve the problem, you must be able to calmly face everything, make your failure as your best experience, so that in the future mass will not be repeated, there is a saying that failure is the beginning of success, continue to be excited and do what you can.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Sheesh, now is a best time to enter in altcoins, partially, because price can go even more low and it will be great opportunity. Remember, market is cycle of price movements, now we are almost at bottom.
There goes the shushing! Smiley. Really, I see no reason why anyone should be worried or depressed over the state of the market with all that has been said on this forum entirely. The problem is people do not like listening to the truth. You tell them what they should not be doing, but because of greed, they end up doing it anyway.

You tell them what to do and because of fear, they end up not doing it as well. That is the problem with someone without knowledge trying to invest. They never get to make the right decisions. If anyone is not seeing this as an opportunity to buy, then I wonder what they want exactly. When we cannot predict the dips and pumps, I am sure no one could be satisfied with their decisions on buying and selling at right times.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
princess22

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Dont be such a fool, altcoins can bounce back market today are starting to recover itself, now we see that we had to stay focus and add more patience at this moment because when time comes that the market be stable again we regret from waiting...
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Never regret, you made the decision at the time thinking it was the best thing to do back then. Well, It turned out it was not. Learn from it and move on, you’ll only come stronger out of it in the end

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

It's a choice whether you want to regret it or not. In the first place, why do we even need to regret? Is that so disappointed that you have a big loss? Or did you never get profit from your altcoin investment? I mean how long did yourself involve in this crypto community? You should know well about "don't be panic and analyze carefully."
It is a choice indeed. So many people have no idea of reasons they wanted to invest in the first place and all they care about is getting rich fast, which clouded their judgment as they lack the information and knowledge on how they should be investing in the first place.

Panicking will never solve any problem, and getting worried will not solve anything as well. It is just a stage of the market which is bound to occur again, but trying as much as possible to be patient or gain experience on how to trade is the only way anyone can stay relaxed and focused.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

It's a choice whether you want to regret it or not. In the first place, why do we even need to regret? Is that so disappointed that you have a big loss? Or did you never get profit from your altcoin investment? I mean how long did yourself involve in this crypto community? You should know well about "don't be panic and analyze carefully."

Do not regret the things that have already happened. It is better to go ahead but take the lessons from the past. Invest in the new currencies and earn your money again.
Agree with this for all the people who are new for this market should have to learn to trade without any emotions because if you don't I am telling you will lose a lot of here.
always, its always some new dude know nothing to the market without any knowledge about trading and lose everything.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:29:58 PM by ramsankadirov1345

I not want about investment into cryptocurrencies. But it depends on in what moment I invested.
I invested money in cryptocurrencies recently when its price fell. On it I am very glad.

1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

There are times when really sorry that did not do something that would lead you to a big plus, so you need to be able to learn from their mistakes and not only on their own. think we got it.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

It is fine. I think it should be better if you are going to continue to trust your coins. You haven't took the lost as long as you hold your coins. As long as you hold your coins there is still hope for the price development of your wallet. If you are really handling good coins, that will be really good in the future.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

to dissuade you of course there is no sense if you made such a decision, but I think that you better analyze the whole situation and rethink everything
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell
I think that long-term the prices will go up, but we are still in the very early days of crypto. If the end state is crypto being a big part of everyday life for everyone, then there is a long long way still to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: