Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I sold all my altcoins  (Read 2413 times)
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

to dissuade you of course there is no sense if you made such a decision, but I think that you better analyze the whole situation and rethink everything
Before investing in a coin carefully studied and analyzed it, then you do not need to worry. Now all lose their money because of the fall of the market and many give up. But those who survived all this, those who did not give up, later will be very happy about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

The market continues to disappoint. Should I regret investing in altcoins?
why do you have to feel regret? when you make an investment are you not ready with all the risks including the fall in prices like now? You should be able to invest more now, so you won't regret it when the price returns
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell
I think that long-term the prices will go up, but we are still in the very early days of crypto. If the end state is crypto being a big part of everyday life for everyone, then there is a long long way still to go.

Of course selling when cheap prices are wrong, it's better to wait and get profit rather than selling at a low price, giving time and trust to the team so that it can make the project more promising.
Numir

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

Invest smart and wait. Everyone who thinks it comes easy it's not true.
But sometimes it's not so hard either.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Invest smart and wait. Everyone who thinks it comes easy it's not true.
But sometimes it's not so hard either.
You can sell altcoins when the price is good and recover. currently the market is at a low position and holds the highest profit when prices recover.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

everyone confuse with current market situation, and everyone has their own problem with lost a lot of money since the and of Q1 until now when the market are refuse to show green trend. But anyway, this is cryptocurrency...the biggest problem in cryptocurrency are market volatility which can make someone being rich instantly or even broke with a blink of an eyes. knowing the risk properly are very suggested before investing in altcoin, i will tend to invest and hold altcoin which potentially grow and supported with strong community.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

be patience bro, the big thing will come. we all believe it
in this bad market, we can take small profit by doing short term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Now is the time to wait patiently and think wisely about every decision. Almost all coin prices are experiencing a decline, even there is a slowdown in price movements.
But don't ever start thinking a regret, because we all know that there is always a risk in all work. The more we are in a regret, it means we are out of mind control and only use emotional. Believe there will be a wonderful time, stay alert because of price movements that are likely to soar and make us all surprised.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

these types of markets are never targeted to make a profit, so you have to risk harming or you'll be upset over this market.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Sometimes I think the same thing. We've been losing money because of altcoins for almost a year. If we had sold at the right time, we would have won a lot of good money, but in the present situation, the only thing we live in is to lose money Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Sometimes I think the same thing. We've been losing money because of altcoins for almost a year. If we had sold at the right time, we would have won a lot of good money, but in the present situation, the only thing we live in is to lose money Cheesy
I do not really understand the intricacies of trade, I am still a beginner. But nevertheless, I try to make the correlation of the price of the common crypto-currencies that I have on wallets and the cost of the etherium that are expected in the future.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Maybe you should consider first your emotion before investing in altcoins :)You know that market is not that stable.. If your alts are still in down trend hodl it and if you see that there is a light coming from it sell all.. Smiley

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

Maybe you should consider first your emotion before investing in altcoins :)You know that market is not that stable.. If your alts are still in down trend hodl it and if you see that there is a light coming from it sell all.. Smiley
in any case, you can not sell anything, because any sale will be almost equal to loss. Still, we need to wait for market stabilization and higher prices for crypto currency.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Crypto market is a roller coster ride. You never know what to expect from it, just invest and hold... Come back after 1-2 years , right now- people are skeptic and staying away from the market. Once it gets stabilized, we will see more investment and market should raise again.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

Why regret when dumping is very normal in this market?
The market continues to dump but its an opportunity to some people because they can buy more coins. Some altcoins may not be good in long term so better before you invest study that coins first so you will not regret that decision later on. Also set your selling level at any cost to prevent from losing all your money.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

To all person have altcoins must be disappointed, including me. But I don't regret, because the price dropped in my opinion is a risk. The risk is something that should not be taken lightly. Do not regret it if you finally go too far. Just wait until prices rise again, and sell
I think that long-term the prices will go up, but we are still in the very early days of crypto. If the end state is crypto being a big part of everyday life for everyone, then there is a long long way still to go.

it won't be a loss if you want to hold back and be patient for longer, because not always the price is in a low position, there is a time
the price will be green and you can sell it and make a profit, for example today many altcoins experience a significant increase
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

Today is high time if you have Ripple or Ethereum. I guess it will be dump in next several days. Sell it and buy it again)
fyimiss

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

This is your freedom. If you want to regret it, then regret it. No one can deny your right. But I still want to say, be patient, don't lose confidence in the cryptocurrency because of the low price of the moment.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

The market will always disappoint and surprise. It will always be the creator of wealth and loss. It will put a smile on your face or frown. That is always the market. If the market made you disappointed, then perhaps you need to change your outlook, strategy, disposition, etc because the market that disappoints you is the very same market that makes other happy and richer. But one thing is for sure, the market will reward those who are patient believers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

This is your freedom. If you want to regret it, then regret it. No one can deny your right. But I still want to say, be patient, don't lose confidence in the cryptocurrency because of the low price of the moment.
at the moment the price is down and that is normal for all of us. always believe that prices will rise and don't be too pushy to sell all your altcoins. sell partially and invest the rest for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: