Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1365 times)
darthmaul (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

oh no!
below $200 already?
why is it?

You gone mad bro? You keep spamming on ETH Falls thread.

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Yeah I also believe this is a good chance to buy but not right now with the behaviour of ETH I'm seeing a drop price to $150 soon and that's the best chance to buy.

canhancut82

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

oh no!
below $200 already?
why is it?

You gone mad bro? You keep spamming on ETH Falls thread.

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall

Yeah I also believe this is a good chance to buy but not right now with the behaviour of ETH I'm seeing a drop price to $150 soon and that's the best chance to buy.
Still waiting for the bottom and i hold everything in bitcoin. Sadly i'm not a part of them have bought ethereum when it was $0.2 and sell them all for $1300 each.

It has a lot of chance but not until there will be another bubble will be appearing in the future. Anything is a speculation right now and i will not take it seriously.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
Stay calm, buddy, I'm also very sad for the price of Ethereum which is currently experiencing a very deep price decline. I am sure that in the future Ethereum will definitely experience a much higher price than before. because Ethereum is a legendary coin.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

I agree with you. I also think that the current market will not die. What we should do is analyze the time of repurchase, not hesitate to think about it!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
511xiaohao

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

No, everyone should not believe it, it is deceiving. Now that Ethereum is very dangerous, the founders have already sold it.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

The only option right now is buy more and like throwing money into sea. Rich folks like to throw money into sea

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Yes its at worst stage but the good thing about it, we can buy more and more now. I am not sure why people are making buzz about its low value but it is just perfect timing to buy more coins. I will be buying more no matter what people talk about it. Most of the time they will be negative about it but I wont be. Also most important thing is, ETH network is already going to launch best fractures about the network transactions and thus might be perfect one. Apart from that, ETH circulation is also going to be decreased soon which will pump the prices heavily.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

ETH is at year-to-dste BTC lows... It fundamentally cannot dump *that* much further. Say what you will about it's ICO situation, ETH has significant, legitimate real world adoption not present in any other crypto. I'm going long heavy if it dips much further.
Balambgarden

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Eth must be down. Lol relax and buy more thats what I do. And if I lose all my savings hey at least I tried. #no regrets #no what if's #do you booboo #ETH is the future

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

Grin Grin 2016 i bought ETH for $2.60. that's much lower than today. and the price can go further down. maybe eth next sunday only costs $150 . nobody knows exactly ! Even at $300 people have written you should buy Eth
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Do you dare to buy it? Why do you say that Ethereum will rise? Whoever buys Ethereum now will lose. Ethereum is very dangerous.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

the dump is serious and it is only growing bigger.

right now the ICO devs are starting to liquidate their bags of free money that they received when they created their tokens and that is another big sell pressure on a market that can not handle it well because of lack of buy support.

then there is a huge community of newbie bag holders who were thinking ETH is the new bitcoin and is going to replace it so they bought and kept it this long. but now that price has entered $100 level they are starting to panic and dumping their bags which is yet another sell pressure.

if you check the ETH network you can see the network is starting to clog up again as people are sending their tokens to exchanges to sell.

i wouldn't really expect the "best things" to happen this soon. there is still a lot of dumps to happen.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

I agree with you completely. I think we need to gain patience and wait and when the price of ETH goes up. And now is the time when it needs to be bought in large quantities.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

This morning the first thing I saw after waking up is having ETH below $200, I am holding a lot of ETH and it literally consumes over 25% of my  portfolio. I was not sure whether to be scared or to enjoy this dip so that I can accumulate more. Being a strong supporter to ETH, I already placed some of the buy orders on a little lesser price again. Hopefully, its the time to drool on these prices instead of crying and making your ETH bag even bigger. Its really one of the best opportunity one can get to bag up ETH.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

At the moment there is no better alternative for Ethereum, so people will definetly not leave Ethereum. Maybe the price could go even lower in the short-term because some people might be panic-selling, but long term it should go back to over 1000$.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

there is no other reason than to keep holding it, there are many great projects on the ethereum platform and that is my main reason that ethereum deserves to be in my portfolio and I will continue to fold it.

MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Much a do about falling price of ETH and the price some 2 years ago. No one is talking about what has triggered this massive sell off. Who is dumping and why? Is there a conspiracy to kill ETH?

I am in search of answers to the questions above. Who can help?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

yuniguai

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Everyone thinks that the current ETH is worth buying, but unfortunately many people don't have the extra money to buy. My hodl coin is the most is ETH. This time I suffered a lot of losses. I can't wait for me now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: